‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Voldemort

He was hurting her, pulling her along the corridor that she had rushed through before she had been thrown into the dungeons. Her eyes hurt whenever she opened them to see where they were going. She could only see the vague outlines of her surroundings in the bright candle light that illuminated their way.

Stumbling after the forceful messenger, Ash did her best to not fall over with exhaustion. At the start of her imprisonment she had tried to keep her strength, to stay strong so that she could escape when the time presented itself. But as time came and went, she had lost all hope of escape and freedom. All she could hope for now was a death of starvation before the Death Eaters thought about interrogating her about Harry. Therefore, she had refused to eat any of the food she had been presented with since 24 blinding lights ago so she didn't have any of her initial strength any more. Every step she took felt like a hundred years of torture.

Soon she was silently pleading for some rest, panting from exhaustion and fatigue. But the Death Eater was merciless, pushing and forcing her on even when she was nearly lying on the floor in defeat.

"Come on, you stinking bitch," he growled as she fell onto the floor for the umpteenth time before he gave up and threw her over his shoulder.

Ash had no idea how long it took them to their final destination, every second seemed like half a century to her as she went in and out of consciousness again.

"Here she is, my lord," the Death Eater said as he let her down from his shoulder and made her stand in front of a large wooden desk.

"Alright, you can leave now," a hiss echoed through the room and the Death Eater quickly bowed and walked out of the room.

Balling her fists, Ash tensed as she recognized the voice. Swiftly she pulled out every last reserve of her strength in order to not appear to weak in front of her enemy.

"Ah, Miss Weasley, what a pleasure it is to see you again," the voice behind the table hissed softly, mocking her with every word.

"C-ca-can't s-say t-the same," she forced herself to say through her desert-like throat and through gritted teeth before falling onto her knees as all strength left her and was taken over by a terrible coughing spree.

The hissing voice laughed loudly at her words. "Always the joker," he hissed and stood up from his chair and walked over to her. Taking her face into his fingers and studying her carefully, he said, "you look terrible, my love," and stroke a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

She didn't have the strength to counter the comment, therefore she only glared at him.

"Now, now, don't look at me like that! It wasn't my fault that you didn't eat any of your food," he sneered in a light hearted tone. But her expression didn't change. "Well, I have a proposition to make to you. Will you listen?" he asked before snickering and adding, "of course you will, you don't have any choice."

Slowly he let go off her face and walked away from her sitting down on a chair in front of the fireplace. Ash watched his every step, never letting her guard down.

"Do you care to join me? It's very warm over here," he asked, his voice not allowing any refusal.

Taking a deep, painful breath Ash pushed herself off the ground and walked over to the blazing fire, feeling the warmth surround and sooth her aching body.

When she sat down on the chair next to Voldemort he began speaking, "Miss Weasley, I have heard a lot about you in the last couple of weeks. Both Draco and Severus have told me about your very intriguing nature and your perfect skills in magic. I must admit, they have ignited my interest."

Ash stared at the flickering flames as she listened to his words in despair.

"Therefore, I wanted to -"

"Ne-never!" she whispered before he could even speak those ridiculous words. Suddenly a sharp pain struck through her every bone. Every cell in her body wanted to tare away from her, every muscle was ripping, every nerve was on fire and every vain broke apart. Screaming her lungs out she willed herself to stay awake, willed herself to not give into the pain and lose her conscious, willed herself to stay sitting on the chair she was on, willed herself not to give Voldemort the pleasure of seeing her suffer. Quickly she forced her mouth shut and gritted her teeth together, forbidding herself to scream again as the pain increased instead of lessened.

She never felt this kind of pain before. Voldemort’s will to destroy her, to make her suffer for defying him was making her toenails curl up and make every bone be ripped out of her open and bleeding flesh. She had been under the Cruciatus Curse before, but this pain was worse then anything she had ever felt before.

It didn't take long until her will power and strength succumbed and she withered onto the floor screaming and sobbing loudly.

Gradually the pain lessened and left her feeling bare and exposed on the floor in front of Voldemort’s feet.

"Let me finish speaking," he hissed at her with a voice that betrayed his annoyance, before regaining his carefree hiss once again. "Now, were was I before I was so rudely interrupted? Ah, yes. I want you to become a Death Eater."

The filthy girl to his feet was still cradling herself tightly, trying to regain the strength to talk. Patiently he waited until she muttered, "Never" once again.

Grinning he said, "Wrong answer." and let his wand send her into unbearable pains once again.

"Never," she repeated in a harsh whisper when she found her voice again.

His face didn't falter a millimetre as he leaned down to look at her in interest, "Intriguing, very intriguing," he muttered more to himself then to her before swiftly standing up from his chair and yelling, "Wormtail!"

"Yes master?" a small squeaky voice asked from the door.

"Get Draco. He should take her to one of the guest rooms, get her cleaned up and make her eat something. I want to see her again tomorrow morning, fresh and strong-" Voldemort glanced at her, "-er," the dark robed man hissed at his subordinate in disgust and exited the room leaving the trembling Weasley with the foul little sad excuse of a man.

Swiftly the little man exited as well and came back with the platinum blond boy flanking him.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOT!! GERMANY!! 4:1 against England!!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!

Hope you liked the chapter!!!
Comment and subscribe!!!