‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Make Up

* * * DISCLAIMER * * *
This chapter contains scenes that should not be read by people under 17!
I warned you. Only read if you can stomach it with out reporting me. You wont really miss anything important if you don't read it.


His lips were so soft and warm against her own, but there was a force and roughness to his actions that took her breath away. His strong arms that were wrapped around her waist strengthened their hold of her and pulled her off the ground.

"What are you doing?" she gasped as she didn't feel the floor at her feet any more.

Instead of giving her an answer, the he just smirked and shifted her body, so that her legs were wrapped around him and he could effortlessly hold her up with only one arm. The other arm moved away from supporting her and passionately ran up her side. All the while his lips were attached to hers. When his hand reached her breasts, she felt him gently cup her and quickly stroke over her hidden nipple.

A soft moan erupted from her mouth and she found herself softly biting his lower lip, while her hands were tangled in his platinum blond hair. Leaning forwards, the strawberry blond girl forced him to stumble backwards until he hit the cupboard behind him with a muted grunt. With one nimble movement, he turned around and let her fall onto the cupboard.

For a second, both of them didn't move a muscle. Breathing heavily, the two of them just stared into each others lust filled eyes, before roaming and mentally undressing their bodies with their eyes.

Simultaneously they sprung back to action. She stretched her arms out, grabbed his shirt and pulled him back to her, attaching their lips once again, while his hands found their hold of her shirt and started pulling off the unwanted layer.

Her eyes flashed with greed as she pulled back and allowed the shirt to fly off, wrapping her legs tightly around her fiancées waist, pulling him as near as possible and swiftly ripping open his button-up shirt, she heard the buttons hit the soft floor softly. Who cares if it stayed whole? They could always repair it later on.

Soon after, her lips left his once again and started making their was across his strong jaw, down his neck. After a short search, she felt the boy under her arms tense up and knew she had found his weak spot. Without mercy she attacked the spot right between his neck and collarbone, forcing his breath to come out in shorter and shorter episodes accompanied by deep throaty moans.

But that wasn't enough for her. Pulling him closer with her legs that were still wrapped around his torso, she let the fingers of one of her hands softly sweep over his chest and stomach, until her hand swiftly cupped his hardening groin.

Just this simple gesture had a very pleasing effect, for his breath hitched harshly and she felt him grip onto the rim of the sideboard she was on. His knees were going weak.

Letting her mouth leave his now bruising neck and her legs fall away from his torso, the strawberry blond leaped off the sideboard and twirled the two of them around, pushing him against the wooded frame. Looking up into his eyes, she let her second hand sink down towards his pants.

It didn't take very long until his pants were at his ankles and he was trying to keep himself upright by clutching the wood behind him. Excited he watched as the girl started to gently leave a trail of butterfly kisses along his muscled breast, down, down, down over his stomach. All the while her hands were playfully cavort around the hem of his undergarments.

"Ash," he breathed roughly when he felt her lips grassing right above the annoying layer of his boxers, that were starting to make him feel uncomfortable.

A flicker of her tongue, a gentle kiss above the trim. Hands running along the inside of his thighs... she was toying with him.

"Ash... please," he breathed, his eyes closed, waiting for the sensation he was longing for.

A soft giggle... no chuckle, escaped her mouth as she stood up again, "and what do I get for that?" she asked huskily.

"What... what do you mean?" Draco asked, refusing to open his eyes and coming back to reality.

One hand brushed over his groin making him gasp, swiftly her hand moved down his length until it reached his balls. Her mouth was right next to his ear as she breathed, "do I get your trust?" the last word shot out of her mouth like a whip and simultaneously enclosed her hand over his balls just a tat to tightly.

His eyes shot open wide and he stared at her open mouthed. "Ash!"

Just as fast as she had grabbed him, she loosened her hand again and smiled at him seductively. "Don't ever crush my feelings like that again, do you understand me?" she asked sensuously, while her hand once again started moving up and down his - surprisingly - still very hard shaft.

Draco took a deep shaky breath, "Yes, I understand."

Ash smiled happily and stepped away from the platinum blond man. She needed to show him whose in power. Never allow a guy to think he can do what he wants with you - it doesn't matter if its toying with your emotions, your life or body.

Swinging her hips from side to side, she turned around and started walking away from him.

"Where are you going?" he called after her, making her stop.

A smirk graced her face as she stared a head, not turning her head. "Where do you want me to go?" she chuckled, hearing him walk over to her.

He simply stated, "Bed."

As soon as she got there, she allowed Draco to push her on top of the bed and let a moan escape her mouth as he place himself over her, attacking her neck.

Giving in to the pleasure, the girl threw back her head and closed her eyes, following the boys every touch in her head. His hands roamed over her stomach and soon one found found its way to her breasts. It didn't take long and her bra, as well as her own pants where laying on the floor, where their other articles of clothing had recently found a place to rest.

Normally he would have taken her right then and there, but today was different. Instead of simply opening her throbbing thighs, he continued carcassing her body, smothering it with butterfly kisses, as he moved further and further down on her.

When she felt his hot breath lingering over her sex, she was dying for him to touch her.

Chuckling softly, she knew what he wanted. He wanted revenge, make her feel the same frustration she had given him only moments ago.

His breath switched from hot laboured breathing into a cool blow, still staying only millimetres away from her entrance. "Draco..." she said softly, "I understand."

Draco chuckled, "Good."

That was that. He proved his point and now he just took what they had wanted all along. Without a second thought, he dipped down.

Her knees nearly buckled as she felt his hot lips press against her, his wet tongue slipping in and out of her, drawing patterns on her clitoris. Moaning loudly, the girls hands tangled into his nearly white hair in ecstasy. "Draco!" she moaned, signalling him to go on, do more. Obliged to her demands, his tongue darted in and out of her in an accelerating speed, that made her mind go blank.

Promptly she felt her muscle contract and let loose, her mind loosing every focus, her body just anticipating the feeling. Then her body expolded and a throbbing electric current split through her every cell.

Enjoying the blissful feeling, Ash didn't notice that Draco had made his way back up to her and without a warning, her world was spun around again as he plunged into her. Ash swore loudly, as she noticed what he did, but rapidly came around to enjoy the ride. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. When Draco crashed his lips onto hers, she could taste herself on his mouth. Her nails dragged down his back hard, leaving deep marks and making Draco hiss into their kiss as his hips move back and forth, each movement making her body jolt with physical excitement.

With every second his thrusts got faster, harder, rougher. Again and again explosions and electric shocks run through her body as she reaches her climax again and again. She gasped as Draco's speed changed once again and all her breath, energy and thoughts fled her body. He was now moving his hips back and forth against hers faster and rougher than her body could possibly cope with. Her mind was blank as she closed her eyes and just felt.

Soon she heard Draco breaths get more and more laboured and briskly gets thrown over the edge one last time when her back arches involuntarily and Draco moans loudly - eyes closed, cuming - making Ash scream with pleasure.

Moaning with every breath, Draco rode off his climax. Gently he pulled out off her, making her emit a low sigh of displeasure, as she squirmed and digged her nails into the sheets beneath her, trapped in the post-multi-orgasm haze.

When both of them finally calmed down again, they suddenly hear a gentle rap on the door, before it slowly opened. Both their eyes turned to see who intruded on them.

In the doorway stood a small dirty, ugly creature with a pillow casing covering its body. "I'm sorry, Masters... Your mother wants to see you in the main hall immediately, Master Malfoy." the house-elf said with a low bow.

"Tell her I'll be there in a bit," Draco said lazily, waving a hand to signal the house-elf was to leave them.

"Sir, your mother was very insistent that you come right away, sir," the house-elf elaborated, much to the annoyance of the two young adults.

"We'll be right there, Grady," Ash said and started to get out of the bed.

With a low bow Grady the house-elf left the two of them alone once more.

"What do you think they want?" Draco asked with a sigh as he let his eyes roam Ash's body once more.

"I have no idea, but we better not let your mother wait for too long."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, once again sorry for the delay, but I am in a bit of Uni stress right now. But I must say I am very proud of this piece of work XD What do you guys think?

and what does Narcissa want from Draco???!!! Stay tuned!
(and comment!)

(believe me, when you comment the chapters will come out faster!)

COMMENT!!!