‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Harry Potter

When both of them finally calmed down again, they suddenly hear a gentle rap on the door, before it slowly opened. Both their eyes turned to see who intruded on them.

In the doorway stood a small dirty, ugly creature with a pillow casing covering its body. "I'm sorry, Masters... Your mother wants to see you in the drawing room immediately, Master Malfoy." the house-elf said with a low bow.

"Tell her I'll be there in a bit," Draco said lazily, waving a hand to signal the house-elf was to leave them.

"Sir, your mother was very insistent that you come right away, sir," the house-elf elaborated, much to the annoyance of the two young adults.

"We'll be right there, Grady," Ash said and started to get out of the bed.

With a low bow Grady the house-elf left the two of them alone once more.

"What do you think they want?" Draco asked with a sigh as he let his eyes roam Ash's body once more.

"I have no idea, but we better not let your mother wait for too long."

"I guess you're right..." he muttered as he got off the bed as well. Without much ado, they walked towards their wardrobe and pulled on some fresh clothes.

"Honey," Ash said with a soft giggle as Draco was about to leave the room, "Your hair is still a mess." Promptly Ash walked over to him and ran her fingers through his messed up hair, untangling it to its normal sleek form. "All good now," she smiled as Draco leaned down to her and gave her a small peck on the lips.

"Lets go."

Smiling, Ash took hold of Draco's arm and together they made their way towards the drawing room.

*****


As Ash and Draco entered the dark purple walled room, they took in a surprising scene. In the middle of the room were a huddled mass of dirty people, forced onto their knees. Another four dirty thugs stood around the prisoners and look expectantly at Draco's parents. Narcissa and Lucius however stared at one specific prisoner excitedly.

Ash followed their gaze and stopped her eyes at a very ugly and distorted looking fellow. His face was huge, with a weird pinkish shine to it. The tangled raven black hair reached his slummed shoulders and there was a dark shadow around his jaw. His, what seemed like green eyes where nearly shut under the swollen eye lids.

"What is the meaning of this?" Ash asked, receiving a fascinating gasping reaction by four of the bound people, including the freak.

The heads of the two death eaters snapped around and looked at Draco and her.

With a shaky voice, Lucius answered, "They say they found Harry Potter."

He and his wife had recently made some unfavourable decisions and had gotten on a bit of a bad side with her father, their relation to Draco being the only thing that protected the two of them. "Is that so?" Ash asked softly, letting go of Draco's arm and walking over to the huddled mess, leaning down to examine the boys face. Sneering a bit, Ash looked over at her two elders, "Doesn't look anything like that pictures I saw of him."

"Tha- That is why we asked for Draco to come, he's known Potter for many years, if it is him Draco should know."

Ash looked back towards Draco, who stood at the door frozen.

"Come on son," Lucius beckoned his son, walking over to him and forcing him to walk towards the freak show. Ash smiled at him encouragingly and let her hand slip into his when he was near enough. "Well Draco?" his father said with a avid sneer, "Is it... Is it Harry Potter?"

"I... I can't be sure," he said in a shaking voice, his eyes trying not to look into the other boys eyes.

"Draco," Ash said in a soft whisper, "Look at him. If this is Potter you can get your parents out of all the mess their in right now!"

"I know that," Draco said roughly, getting closer to the boy, but he still seemed pretty reluctant.

"It us that caught him you know," a familiar and unpleasant voice came from her left. Annoyed she let her eyes drift over at the big man with the sharp teeth.

"It won't be forgotten Greyback. You'll have your gold, don't you worry about it," she sighed. "But if you're lying to us and this isn't Potter, you better be prepared to take responsibility for it!" she added threateningly, shutting the werewolf up.

"What did you do to him any ways?" Lucius asked as he got as close as possible to the freaks face. "How did he get into this state?"

"Wasn't us," was all Greyback had to say about that.

"Looks more like a stinging curse if you ask me," Ash incepted, turning her attention back towards the black haired boy.

"There's something there..." Lucius muttered as his eyes ran over the boys forehead. "Draco, take a look at this, is this the scar?"

Reluctantly Draco neared the boy a bit more so that his face was right next to his fathers. "I don't know," he said sharply before straightening up again and joining up with Ash once again.

"We had better be certain," Narcissa called out with her cold, emotionless voice. "Completely sure that it is Potter before we summon the Dark Lord. Remember what he did to the others."

"I know," Lucius snapped.

Ash nodded softly, if they were wrong about this, even she couldn't protect them from her fathers wrath.

"What about the mudblood then?" Greyback growled and signalled to the others to bring the girl to the front of the group.

Ash inhaled sharply, there was the girl Draco had once shown her a picture of. One of her kidnappers that had fault in her loss of memory. She could clearly remember the untameable brown hair. "Yes! That is the Granger girl, isn't it Draco?"

Draco looked down on her, biting his lips before looking over at the girl. "I don't... maybe... yeah..." he said in a depressed voice.

"Then that is the Weasley boy!" Lucius called out excitedly, pointing at the red head next to the girl. Ash looked at the red haired boy, with the many freckles in his face and eyes that stared at her in utter disbelief. "Draco look at him! Isn't this him? That blood traitors son?"

Ash felt Draco's body tense up a bit as he just nodded his head in agreement.

Letting her attention focus only on Draco, Ash turned to stare up at him and brushed a loose strand of hair from him face. "What is it Draco?" she asked him in a whisper.

"Nothing, I..." his face turned to look at the prisoners, "I just don't feel comfortable with this whole situation," he answered honestly.

Ash looked up at him, trying to lock his eyes. What was he talking about? They were the ones that had taken her memories! They were the ones that were trying to shatter her fathers empire. "Draco, their the bad ones in this story! Don't forget that!" she spat and turned away from her fiancée and looking back at the crowd. "We're going to call father, right now!" she hissed with authority and ripped up her left sleeve to reveal the dark mark branded onto her.

"No!" Lucius called out, "I will call him!" he said just before Ash could touch her mark.

"Then do - " she was interrupted by another voice, waltzing into the room.

"What is going on here?" Bellatrix bellowed at the group of them.

"We're about to summon father, we found Potter," Ash grinned in pride.

"Potter!?" she shrieked. "Well go on then! The Dark Lord must be informed at once!" she said, dragging up her left sleeve about to touch her mark, but Ash was faster.

"Lucius will summon him, it is his house you have made yourself so comfortable it," Ash sneered as she covered Bella's mark with her own hand, preventing her to touch it.

Lucius nodded, "Yes thats true, this is my house and the summoning of the Lord falls under my authority!"

"Authority? You lost all your authority together with your wand!"

"All of you be quiet! This whole household falls under my authority. I am the rank highest here as long as my father, your master, is gone!" Ash shouted loudly, stopping the useless bickering of the two adults in its tracks.

"Hey! Don't forget that we are the ones who captured him! We get the gold!" Greyback intervened.

Both women shot him a dirty glare, "Who cares about the gold?" they snapped in unison.

Bella walked over to the group of prisoners, her eyes going into slits as she recognized Granger and Weasley. "Potters the ugly fellow that was hit with a sting curse," Ash explained.

"Go on then, summon him already!" Bellatrix spat.

Ash looked at her, "Do it Lucius!" she said coldly.

Getting ripped out of his trance, Lucius nodded and pulled free his mark. Just as he was about to touch it with his finger, Bellatrix gave a loud shout. "Stop!" she shouted. "If you summon him now we're all dead!" she cried.

Every set of eyes moved to stare at Bellatrix Lestrange or how Ash liked calling her the strange. She was furiously stalking up at one of the snatchers, "What is that?" Bella spat at his, pointing towards a sword that was stuck in the snatchers belt.

"A sword," grunted the snatcher

"Give it to me!"

"It's mine! I found it!"

Bella didn't say another word, her hand flew to her wand and she swiftly cast four stunning spells, making the three wizards drop on the floor where they stood and forcing Greyback the werewolf onto his knees, his wand uselessly hanging in his hands.

"Where did you get this sword?" Bella asked in a furious whisper.

"How dare you women! Release me at once," the werewolf growled.

"Where did you find this sword?" she repeated. "Snape had this sword transferred to my vault in Gringotts!"

"It was in their tent!" Greyback rasped at her loudly, "Now release me, I say."

With a flick of her wand she release her magical hold of the werewolf and he swiftly jumped back on his feet, but was cautious enough to not attack her.

"What is it, Bella?" Ash asked, her voice keeping calm.

Bella didn't even glance at her, "a very serious problem. Draco bring the scum outside, if you don't have the guts to finish them off wait there for me."

Narcissa inhaled deeply, "Don't you dare order my son around like that! You are a guest in this -"

"Shut up Sisi, you have no idea what in what a grave danger we are in!" Then she turned to Greyback, "Bring the prisoners into the cellar until I know what to do."

Ash was following the event from the spot she had been standing on all the time, next to Draco. When she had ordered Draco around, she had stopped his actions with a soft hold on his arm and now she had enough. Without a word, Ash ripped out her wand and pointed it at the older women. A blue flame erupted from the tip of her wand and Bella fell onto the floor with a loud unnerving screech.

"Bella, never ignore me," Ash hissed in a soft voice that was barely audioable over the others screams.

After a few seconds, Ash felt Draco's hands on her shoulders trying to calm her down once more. With a sigh, Ash lowered her wand and released the punished women from her suffering. Quickly she turned around and stared at Ash wide eyed.

"Now tell me, what is the problem?"

Bella's jaw clenched, as well as her fists that formed around her dress. "The sword is Gryffindors Sword, it can..." she didn't say any more, but looked at Ash expectantly. At once Ash let her mind slip into the others and saw the problem Lestrange didn't want to say out loud. The sword she had been holding was Godric Gryffindors, a sword made by goblins and coated with Basilisk venom... a sword that her father had given extreme measures into protecting it and stopping from getting into someone else's possession.

Ash inhaled sharply. "Draco, please bring the snatchers out of here and give them their reward for the prisoners," she said still staring at Bella, "Lucius help him." Next her gaze wandered over to the group of prisoners, "Fenrir, bring the prisoners into the cellar, first cell you encounter."

"We have to find out-!" Bella started, but stopped short at one glance of Ash.

"Bella, we'll keep the Mudblood here for questioning," Ash decided with a nod and signalled the older women to get the girl. Without a second to loose, Bella sprung to her feet and got a knife from a pocket hidden in her dress.

"No! Ash! Don't do this! Keep me instead! Don't hurt her!" the red haired boy pleaded desperately.

Ash sneered, "Don't you dare say my name you blood traitor," she spat. "But don't worry, you'll be next if she doesn't make it through the questioning."

With that the werewolf forced the group to their feet and shuffled them out of the room, leaving only Granger behind. Bella grabbed the girls hair and pulled her towards Ash.

Ash didn't move until Hermione was thrown in front of her feet and all other movement had been stopped. Now it was only Ash, Bella, Narcissa and Granger in the room left. With a glance to the side, she looked at Narcissa, "I would enjoy a cup of tea right now," she suggested softly and with only a small grimace, Sisi left the room.

"Now, I have one small question for you. It would be very smart of you to answer right away, otherwise you'll be in a lot of pain. So, where did you get the sword from?"

"I will never tell the likes of you!" Hermione answered and spat onto her shoe.

"Wrong answer."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So, I'll finish this up in the next chapter and then there will probably be or two more and then we're on to the WAR!!! YEY!!!

You likey???

Comment!