‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Torture

Her scream erupted through the whole mansion. Ash had comfortably sat down in one of the soft chairs next to the fireplace, and was now watching Bella as she used her knife to torturing the brown haired girl. One by one the letters M-U-D-B-L-O-O-D appeared on her soft white skin.

“Now, will you still not tell me what I want to know? Do we really have to go on with this?” Ash asked, pushing Bella out of the way and taking the girls arm into her own hands. Slowly she let her fingers move across her forearm, making sure not to touch the wound.

“You do know stealing is bad, right?” Ash asked, and on the word bad poked her sharp fingernail into one of the bleeding flesh wounds. Granger screamed once more, but she didn’t utter a word. Nodding, Ash started to dig her finger in deeper and then jabbed it sideways, grinning at the pain filled scream that emerged from her mouth.

“We didn’t steal it!” she cried.

Ash pulled out her finger. “You didn’t steal it?” she asked, scepticism in her voice. “Should I believe that you found it then? Just randomly lying around in the woods while it should have been in a Gringotts vault?” she asked furious, once again jabbing at the still bleeding wound. “Did it just decide to take a small walk into the woods, did it now?” she said, jabbing into one of the carved lines with every word she said.

Tears were rolling out of the girls eyes as she stared into the emotionless eyes of her torturer. “What happened to you Ash? When ever did you become so heartless and cruel?” the girl sobbed, spit and slime running out of her mouth and nose, mixing with the endless streams of salty water from her eyes.

Ash was taken back a bit by her words. “How would you ever know how I was before? Not even I know that!” she sneered and got onto her feet.

She could see the prisoners eyes following her step and Bella’s eyes hardening, her hand moving to her wand once again.

“You... You lost you’re memory?”

“Of course I did, you stupid wrenched piece of shit!” Ash swore and stepped onto the bloody arm of her prisoner, making a scream erupt out of her throat once again. “You and your little bastards of friends saw to that!” she spat, literally.

Tears were now raking her whole body, “But the last time...” the girl weeped, but Bella used that exact moment to let loose the crucio curse that had been on her lips the whole time.

“How did you get the sword out of the vault?” Bella screamed.

“We didn’t! We found it!” Hermione cried out again, staying on her made up story.

“You are lying you filthy Mudblood and I know it!” Bella screamed, “You have been inside my vault in Gringotts! Tell the truth!” Again her wand flashed blue as the crucio curse was released and hit the girl square in the chest. A terrible pained scream came out of her mouth. “What else have you taken out of there you filthy piece of scum?”

“We didn’t take anything!” Hermione cried silent tears. “We were never in your vault!”

“Stop lying to us!” Bella shouted once again, Ash had sat back down on her chair, her one hand still bloody, but she didn’t care. Carelessly she leaned her head against the wet hand and watched intently as Bella had her fun.

After a few more minutes, Narcissa came back with her tea, and Draco and Lucius joined them as well.

Thanking her soon-to-be mother-in-law, Ash took her cup out of the other woman’s hands and took a sip from the hot beverage.

“The sword is a fake!” Granger gasped.

“And we should believe that stupid lie?” Bella snorted.

“Well, it’s easy enough to prove, is it not? We can get the goblin to examine it,” Lucius said with a small smile.

Ash nodded and looked around at the others, Draco was looking sick at the bloody sight before him. “Draco, go get the goblin,” Ash said, giving him an excuse to leave the room, if only for a short while.

Patiently they waited for Draco to come back with the small prisoner. When he came in, Ash smiled pleasantly. “Ah, Mr. Goblin, thank you for your time. Could you please tell us if the sword here is real or fake?” she asked, taking the sword into her already bloody hand and handing it over to him. Just before she let it fall into his arms though, she whispered into his ear, “I will know if you lie to me and if you do, you will die in the worst and most painful way you can imagine.”

Fear crossed his eyes and with a trembling hand he examined the shiny sword, “I can’t tell, I need a minute to examine it...” he stuttered.

Ash growled, signalling Bella to attack Hermione again. “Hurry up,” was all she said when the scream died down again.

Suddenly a loud cracking sound echoed through the mansion and everyone froze.

“Did you hear that?” Lucius asked shocked, “That came from the cellar!”

Ash saw Draco turn to see what was going on. “Draco, no. Get Wormtail to check on what is going on down there!” she said with a hard stare, as Draco grimaced - he didn’t really like it when she ordered him around. But he did what he was told anyway.

His footsteps echoed through the hall, but soon there was only silence. The only sound that was made was by the girl who was shivering in pain.

Soon they saw Draco reenter the room and heard Wormtails heavy footfalls as he descended the stairs.

They heard him say something indecipherable before the door flew open and a muffled struggling noise was heard. Then nothing.

“Lucius, see whats happening,” Ash ordered.

“What is it Wormtail?” he said when he reached the top of the stairs.

“Nothing,” they heard the squeaking, wheezy voice, “Everything is alright.”

They saw Lucius come back into the room, shrugging, “Everything normal he says.”

Ash shrugged as well and turned back to the goblin. “And? Was that enough time? Tell me! Is it Godric Gryffindors sword?”

The goblin shook his head, “No, its a fake.”

“Are you sure?” Bellatrix said from behind her, “Quite sure?”

“Yes,” said the Goblin. Ash smiled and stood up, getting out of Bellatrix’s way as she swung her wand and let gashes appear on the goblins body.

“Good, now we can call the Dark Lord,” she grinned happily and revealed her own dark mark. In a split seconds time her finger touched the softness of her skin as it started burning up black again and let a burning sensation run down her arm.

“What of the Mudblood?” Greyback asked.

Ash looked at him sharply, “You can have her,” she shrugged uncaringly.

“No!” came a unexpected scream from the door and all of them turned around in shock. Ash saw the red headed boy race towards the now unconscious Mudblood.

Bella turned around pointing her wand at the boy, but he was faster. He roared “Expelliamus,” sending her wand away from her and towards Potter.

In not even a seconds time, she saw Lucius stiffen and fall onto the floor face first. Swiftly she turned around and sent a stupefying spell towards the two boys, but it didn’t hit as they flung themselves behind furniture.

“Come out and throw away the wands, or she dies!” Bella suddenly screamed from beside her. Turning her head, she saw that Bellatrix was cradling the Mudblood, holding her knife tightly to the girls neck. She saw that Potter and Weasley also saw and without a real second thought, both of them came out of their hiding places, let the wands fall and raise their hands to shoulder height.

Without a word having to be said, Draco walked up to them and took away their wands.

Smiling she was just about to turn to Draco and walk up to him, when she suddenly heard the chandelier above them creak. With a swift look upwards, she saw the chandelier fall out of the ceiling. “Draco! Watch out!” she screamed and slammed herself againsther fiancée, pushing him and herself out of the way and protecting the other from the glass that exploded around the room as the chandelier hit the floor, hard.

Then when the glass stopped flying, she frantically looked around and tried to find out what just happened.

“You!” she heard Narcissa screech, and she followed the other women’s gaze. It was set on a house-elf that was pointing a shaking finger at the blond women.

“I came here to protect Harry Potter, you will not harm him!” he said in a shaking voice.

“We have to hurry!” Potter shouted and Weasley and him moved into action. Weasley swiftly took a hold of the unconscious girl and Potter pulled the goblin out from under the chandelier.

In record time the two of them raced back to Dobby, who was still holding the Death Eaters in chick with his elven powers.

Just before they vanished into thin air, his eyes met hers. His blue eyes filled with a sadness and hurt that it made her heart clench and cry. She didn’t know why, but the disappointment in her that she saw in her eyes made her want to throw herself out of the next window and die.

She was suddenly lying on the floor, a younger version of the blue eyes boy above her grinning down at her.

“I’ve got you!” he snickered happily, which made a laugh erupt from her own lungs.

With a small movement, she suddenly flipped the two of them over and laughed loudly, “You should really not get to full of yourself, you weakling,” she grinned, “I will always win against you!” she giggled even louder, when she suddenly heard a far away call.

“Ron! Ash! Dinner is ready!” Quickly Ash turned to look at where the sound came from. She saw a weirdly crocked looking house in the distance, a red haired women calling out and waving at them.

Quickly her younger self jumped off her cousin and started running off, but still heard the boy chuckle softly and mutter, “Only because I let you, only because I let you.”


She was so entranced, that she didn’t even notice the silver knife that Bellatrix threw into the blur of disapperating bodies and the cold wind that rushed into the room as the windows flew open and her father stormed into the house.

*****

“You what?” Voldemort screamed at them as he stormed up and down the floor with the broken glass. Ash had given him the whole story, knowing she would be the one he’d blame.

“I’m sorry, father,” she said, maybe that reminder would let him soften his punishment a bit?

Voldemort sneered, “You are no daughter of mine! My daughter would never have been so stupid as to let Harry Potter escape!” he shouted and sent the first of many torture spells towards the girl.

A nerve breaking scream erupted from her lungs and let every single soul in the mansion shudder in pain.

He was angry all right.

Again and again he fired his crucio - stronger then the crucio of so many others - at his daughter. Again and again the antagonising pain filled her very being. Again and again the other had to watch as she was cursed and had to listen to the screams that were making their ears bleed.

When his initial rage cooled down a bit, he signalled Draco to take her away and focused his attention to the rest of them. Soon after scream coursed through the mansion again as Draco hurried to bring Ash into their room where she could rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! How are you guys doing?

Hope you liked the chapter =)

Comments?