‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Ready

Ash appeared before her father only a few minutes after she had received his call. Draco was with her at all times. The two of them, still a bit scared of his furious outrage at Gringgotts only a few hours ago, went to their knees instinctively, bowing their heads in obedience.

"You were out there very quick, daughter," the man in front of her sneered.

"I didn't want to get hurt for the stupidity of other, my lord," she answered, her eyes looking up at him solemnly.

She saw a little bit of annoyance in his eyes. He would have liked to have hurt her there, he always had liked seeing her in pain. After a few moments of contemplating silence he began talking once again. "I will be gone for a few hours. I need to... check on something. I need you to gather everyone on the meantime. Get everyone here and prepare to depart quickly, I predict that we're going to fight. Also, I need you to contact Snape and your little group at Hogwarts. Potter will most likely go there next. I believe he will be going to the Ravenclaw Tower - intercept him there! Catch him and call for me when you have him!" he ordered in a hiss.

Ash nodded that she understood, but she wondered about one thing he said, but it wasn't her that spoke but Draco. "My Lord? If I may ask why would Potter go to the Ravenclaw Tower? He's a Gryffindor, is he not?"

"That is nothing you have to concern yourself with," he said in a sneer as he turned around. It took only moments before she saw him rise into the air and fly into the sky.

Looking back at Draco, the two of them looked at each other in wondering. "I guess the war is near..." Ash muttered sourly as Draco wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

"Seems so, doesn't it..."

*****


It didn't take long for Ash to summon all the Death Eaters in England. It did however take a while for them to all actually appear before her. Thankfully she gave Draco the job of contacting the Death Eaters in Hogwarts, making sure they knew Potter would be coming.

"Death Eaters!" she yelled over the chitter chatter of her fathers faithful pawns. Silence ran through the crowd. "The time is near! We know what Potters next move will be and we are prepared to stop him," she started, knowing they needed a few answers, otherwise they would be unwilling to fight and risk their lives. Today we will fight for the sake of us pure-bloods and we will eliminate all that stand between us and utopia!"

A cheer echoed through the crowd of cloaked and masked witches and wizards.

Ash nodded with a smirk and looked at Draco who had joined her in the middle of the speech.

"They know," he whispered in her ear and Ash nodded.

"Alright, all we need to do now is wait for... father... to come back or summon us to Hogwarts," she muttered. Somehow it felt hard to call the Dark Lord father after the confusing vision she had had at the graveyard before. Had they been her parents? Her foster parents? Why would he every let Wealsey's foster her. It just couldn't be true. They had to have been her real parents... but them why would Voldemort claim to be her father? It was all just too confusing. Most of her memory was still missing and it seemed to be exactly those missing pieces that she needed to figure everything out. But for now, she knew just what she had to do.

Only because her past was unclear and because Voldemort wasn't necessarily her real father, didn't mean that what she had believed in those last couple of months was bullocks.

She was still the heir to his throne and still a proud Death Eater that most looked up to.

If the war was about to start, she would stand her ground and fight for what she believed in.

Suddenly she felt her mark prickle - they had Potter. The other Death Eaters looked up at her for guidance and felt a kind of victory when they saw her grinning. "Get yourselves ready! We are about to make our move!" she called out. Now all she needed was the sign from the Dark Lord in order to make her move.

It didn't take long and a sign came, although not what she had been hoping for. "Ash," an emotionless voice called out to her, and she turned to look at it. Snape was hurriedly walking up to her.

"What are you doing here?" she spat, surprised to see him.

"Harry is in the castle, but not under our custody. McGonagall is helping him they started to get ready for a counter attack if we start one!" he explained to her.

Ash took a deep breath. "Death Eaters! We are departing! All of you apparate to the spot in the forbidden forest! Our Lord will meet us there!" she screamed and everyone set into motion.

Taking out her wand, she sent the message of their early departure and the news to Voldemort before apparating to the others herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Hope you liked it XD The war is just about to start =D Stay tuned!

Comments! please!!!