‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Set

When she appeared before them, she looked around. So this was Hogwarts, she thought. It truly is beautiful. She could remember so many small parts of it. The green lit Slytherin common room, the cool water of the lake, one or two of the classrooms, but the beauty of the whole had never come back to her.

A shiver ran through the huge amount of Death Eaters in front of her. Voldemort had arrived.

Quickly she made her way over to the tall figure of her so-called father and bowed to him. "Father, everything is ready to go. But Snape came to us. They know we are coming and are preparing to fight. I believe they will try to find some way out of the castle to evacuate the younger students, but if -"

A wave of his stopped her speech short, "I know all of this already. There wont just be the students, but they will definitely have the whole resistance fighting us as well."

Ash bowed her head in agreement.

"Do you want us to stop the children?" another Death Eater asked, she had forgotten his name, but he always seemed to ask stupid questions.

Voldemort sighed, "No, let them escape, it would be a loss if we lost to much of their blood, they could become good Death Eaters one day for all we know. The real threat are those who stay behind to fight."

"When we attack them, we wont let any of them survive, my Lord," Ash interjected and Voldemort smiled his thin lipped smile.

"Good girl," he praised her with a pat on the head, like anyone would praise a dog... "Now get everyone ready, I want you to lead them into battle, my dear."

"What will you do, my Lord?"

"I will go to the Shrieking Shack," Voldemort said absent mindedly.

"You won't fight?" Ash asked a bit taken a back.

"Not yet, no."

"What about Harry Potter?"

"He will find me, I know he will."

Ash didn't say anything for a short minute before she smiled, "I understand." With that she turned around and started walking away, the other Death Eaters very confused at their masters words followed her quietly.

Before she could go very far, Voldemort called out to her again, "Oh and Ash send for Draco, Goyle and Crabbe. I have a little side job for them."

Ash turned around, took a deep bow and continued her way into the mids of the Death Eaters.

"Ash!" one of the Death Eaters following her said, stopping her with a hand on her shoulder, "What is that supposed to mean? He wants us to fight and die, but he wont join us?" the Death Eater had panic in his eyes as he looked at her.

Ash glared at the Death Eater in front of her and spat at him. "Do you, a cowardly excuse of a wizard, really want to question the Dark Lords decision?" she hissed, pulling out her wand and holding it under the Death Eaters throat.

"No!" he gasped in fear, "no! I was just wondering!" he said pleadingly, hoping for mercy. But he should have known, like her Lord, she didn't show any mercy. With a flick of her wrist, he fell onto the ground and roared in pain.

Looking at the other Death Eaters she explained, "He knows Potter will come to him. He wont stand knowing that his friends are all dying because of him," she answered smugly. The Death Eater nodded in false understanding and followed her quietly.

After a couple of steps she told them to swarm out, tell the others that they would be attacking in an hours time and that they should all prepare. "Also, don't forget to remind them that Potter is for the Lord alone! No one is to kill him! Do you understand?" she said, throwing a threatening glance around her little group, they all nodded solemnly and departed.

She on the other hand headed towards the Malfoy's. "Draco!" she called out when she was in hearing reach.

Draco turned around and smiled at her, greeting her with a soft kiss when she reached him. "The Dark Lord wants to see you, Crabbe and Goyle," she told him quietly.

"Why?" Draco asked, biting his lower lip. For a while now Crabbe and Goyle had been acting strange around him. He never told her but most of the teenagers that followed Ash's every command started to despise him and her favouring him - including Crabbe and Goyle.

"I don't know, but be sure to not make them do anything reckless like killing Potter," she smiled at him and watched him retreat.

Intrigued as to what they were supposed to do, Ash wondered if she should walk up as well and listen in, but warning look form her father stopped her before she came near enough. The briefing didn't take long and the three Death Eaters nodded with grim faces before scattering away and leaving in the direction of the castle.

"What are they doing?" she asked walking up to her master.

"A little errand for me," he muttered coldly, "Nothing you have to worry yourself with."

Ash watched Draco's back until he was fully vanished then nodded. "We are prepared my Lord," she said facing him again.

"Good," he said and raised his wand towards his throat - he was about to speak to them all.

His voice was cold and clear as he began, "I know that you are preparing to fight. Your efforts are futile, you can not fight me. I do not want to kill you. I have great respect for the teachers of Hogwarts, I do not want to spill magic blood," he stopped for the dramatical effect - you would never have guessed but Ash was sure he would have been a actor if the life as dictator hadn't called out for him. "Give me Harry Potter and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave the school untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have until midnight."

The crowds of Death Eaters applauded, but Voldemort just turned to look at Ash. "I leave everything to you from here," he told her - knowing that they would never hand over Potter. With a low bow Ash turned to look at the mass of Death Eaters and other followers - such as the werewolves to one side of her - and grinned. In just an hour the fun was about to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Hope you liked the chapter! Don't know when I'll be able to update again - I'm hoping tomorrow, but I have to see... Uni is a lot of work! O.O

But please leave comments! Motivated me is better at finding time! =D

So once again: Comments = Faster Updates!