‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Obedience

"Good night," he whispered into her ear after kissing her forehead and then quietly left the room, thinking she was sleeping. Once she heard the door fall shut behind him, she ripped her eyes open once again and stared at the ceiling above her.

What was she doing here?

Why suddenly change her treatment and let her sleep in a actual room? In an actual bed?

What did Voldemort want from her?

With a prolonged sigh, Ash got off the feathery soft bed and paced around the room, mumbling to herself.

After a couple of minutes of debating and trying to make sense of her whole situation, she got her blanket off the bed and stopped in front of a couch that was lined against the wall. Slowly she let herself slip onto it and covered her body with the warm blanket, while the hard couch pushed against her back, making it possible for her to find a bit of comfort in this peachy room.

She hadn't asked yet, but she guessed that she was in that dungeon for about six weeks. Two weeks of hoping someone would come and save her and about four weeks of hoping to die before they came for her.

"Well, that didn't work out," she told herself with a snarl, before ripping the blankets away from her body once again and sitting up, staring into the darkness of her room.

"What does Voldemort want from me? Why didn't he kill me when I was brought here?" she asked herself slowly. "Why would he want to turn me into an Death Eater?"

Quickly she got of the couch and paced the room again, question after question flooding her mind.

"Of course it has something to do with Harry. Everything has something to do with Harry," she growled.

"Does he want information about him? No, he'd have just tortured it out off me already, would have made me drink veritaserum.

"Does he want - "she cut off her mumbling when she heard the door creak open. "Who's there?" she called into the darkness, before a dark figure emerged out of the door and closed it behind him, flicking on the light in the process.

****


Pain. Indescribable pain soured through her body and made her scream out loud in pain. Tears were running down her cheeks and she clawed the floor in despair.

It was the third day of this continuous torture. Everyday he ordered the girl to him and let her undergo one Cruciatus Curse again and again and again, enjoying her raw screams and the tears that run over her face. Then, as if being her saviour, he stopped and pampered her, carrying her to her new room personally and speaking to her in soft and sweet tones of voice.

"I only want what's best for you," he cooed at her every time he tucked her into bed and stayed by her side until she fell asleep.

"Will you become a Death Eater?" he asked her once again, he was starting to get furious with her stubbornness.

"Never!" she gasped once again and Voldemort had it.

"Bring in the boy!" he sneered at Wormtail, who had watched the whole torture from one of the rooms corners.

"Yes, master," the rat said and scrambled out of the room, coming back with Draco following him closely.

"You wanted to see me, my lord?" Draco asked with fear in his voice, all Ash could do was stare at him in confusion as the pain started to clear from her mind. Suddenly Ash saw Draco fall onto the ground screaming and withering in pain as Voldemort hit him with a spell.

"Stop it!" she screamed and scrambled over to the screaming Draco, sobbing, begging through her sobs, "Stop it! I'll do anything, just stop hurting him!"

"Anything you say?" a cold voice hissed into her direction, the owner was comfortably sitting in a throne like chair, looking at her enjoyment in his eyes.

"Anything," she gasped and looked at the half man, half creature in front of her in hope.

"Come here then," he said, voice becoming soft, like the times he brought her to bed, and beckoned her with a finger of his.

Slowly the strawberry blond girl in front of him stumbled off the floor and onto her feet and slowly walked up to him eagerly as she heard Draco's screams subside. Eyeing the exhausted girl up and down, the dark cloaked figure nodded and ordered, "kiss me."

Eyes widening with shock, the girl stared at the creature before her. With features waxy and oddly distorted, he looked at her. His skin was pale as snow, the whites of his eyes had a perpetually bloody look and his dark scarlet eyes were set in slits like those of a cat. His nose was flat and snake-like and his lips seemed to be non existent. The unnaturally long fingers where placed in his cheek in boredom, as he waited and studied her.

Getting over the initial shock, the girl swallowed hard and nodded curtly. Looking at his mouth, she leaned in slowly and closed her eyes. She tried to imagine Blaise sitting there in front of her as she neared the snake-like man and felt her full warm lips press against the cold skin around his smirking mouth.

Suddenly she felt a hand wrap around her head and pull her face, so that his mouth was directly at her right ear. "Will you become a Death Eater?" his voice asked softly, "Will you do my every bidding and never question me and my authority? Will you stay by my side forever? Will you be faithful to me?"

With a shaky breath Ash nodded and said, "yes, my lord."

"Good," he said and she suddenly felt him take a firm hold of her left hand. "Stay still," he ordered as he placed his wand on her left forearm and with out a word leaving his thin lips, Ash felt a burning sensation run up and down her arm as the Dark Mark branded itself into her skin.

When the feeling subsided, Ash collapsed onto the ground in front of Voldemort and let her head fall onto his knee, before pulling herself together and looking up at her new master.

"You did a brave thing, Ash," the voice hissed in pleasure, "stupid but brave, I hope that one day you will sacrifice yourself just as willingly for me, as you did for that ferret."

His voice was soft as he praised her and brushed his thin fingers over her cheek and pulled her up on his lab. "Now, I want you to show how loyal you are to me," he said softly and placed his wand into her hands, "and I want to see your power," he added and moved her hand to point at Draco. "Use the Cruciatus curse," he ordered and Ash obliged with merciless eyes.

Draco screamed out in pain as her spell hit him and made him undergo through terrible pains.

"Yes," the Dark Lord hissed in glee, "yes, think about what he's done to you! He cheated on you! It is his fault that you were captured! It is all his fault! Let him feel the pain! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Voldemort hissed excitedly and held on to his newest followers hips tightly, as he watched Draco's hurting form seizures of never ending pains.

What he did not see however, was the single tear that rolled down the teenage girls cheek as she saw the other teenager shrivel under her spell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone!!! How are you all?
I hope you're liking the story so far!!!
Please, please, please COMMENT!!!! and subscribe XD