Status: Chapter Two is Here.

It's Just a Vampire Thing

One Time Hopes

The Cullen's all clung themselves to me including the newest vampire in our coven, Bella and half- vampire baby, Nessie. I few months ago I found the closeness and constant supervision annoying, but now I see it as my own little conscious. I feels nice to know that they won't let me step out of line, and hurt humans, like my one-time coven leader Riley, had.

At fifteen, being a new vampire was hard. I didn't have the human skills to make it through my human life. I wonder what did Riley think when he brought me to Victoria (I now know her name) to be changed into a never changing creature?

If I stopped and stared at little Nessie in Bella's arms, I might have started to imagine that, in my human life, I had wanted children. But as soon as a growl towards Bella escapes my lips Jasper gives me a look and a calm floods my system. I remember that Bella is the reason I am here. She, in her human life, had saved me from Felix, the guard of the Volturri. Bella's still red eyes looked up from Nessie at me, and I felt embarrassed. "Sorry, Bells." I apologize, using Jacob's little nickname for Bella.

"It's alright Bree. I understand." Bella says calmly, looking at me with sad eyes. "Rosalie understands, too." I looked around for Rosalie finding her, to my surprise, right next to Bella. I also unthinkingly missed Edward right beside her as well. Strange. I guessed my mind was too focused on babies this, and babies that, to think about my surroundings.

"Bella," I asked slowly, reaching out towards her, "can I hold Renesmee?" I used her preferred name for her daughter so that I didn't make her mad.

"Sure." And she handed me the little baby. Renesmee touched my face and a vision formed in my brain. Bella's sweaty human face ran through my head and then disappeared. Bella's face held a worn smile.

I looked down at the little girl's face. She was looking at me all sad and then I understood. She was showing me her first look at Bella. I realized that she had known that having a child is what I had once wanted.

"Yes, that is what I wanted, Nessie." I whispered into her ear, too low, hopefully for anyone else to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this one right on here. Normally, I like to mess around with it on Word first, but this came to me and i had to put it on here immediately. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy Bree's little jealousy towards Bella.