Status: On Hold

Love on Our Mind

Terrible Me

Ivory POV

“Guys! Maren and Darlene are coming” I shouted from the living room when I saw a cab stop in front of the Gomez resident.

Jess ran from the kitchen enthusiastic. There was still some ketchup on her lower lip but she really didn’t care about that. I bet she was too exciting to meet her sister. John and Stephen showed up after that. We walked out from the house to greet them. Darlene came out from the left side of the cab that led to the house, while Maren came out from the other side.

“Darlene!” Jess squeaked when she saw her.

She eventually ran toward her and hugged her tightly.

“I miss you so much little sister!” said Jess.

“Me too!” Darlene was so excited and it made a small jump.

"How was the road?" asked Jess.

"Kind of boring, but Maren can't stop doing silly things. She screamed to a bus driver as you know"

While Jess and Darlene chatting and hugging to each other, Maren walked slowly to her brother. She smirked when she saw their brothers stood near the door house. She sticked her tongue out and teased them.

“You’re so dead Maren!” Stephen chuckled and jogged toward her.

Stephen hugged, carried and twirling her over. Maren was squealing when Stephen kept twirling her in the garden. We all laughed when Stephen tickling her and Maren fell from his arms. She punched Stephen after she got up. John smiled at them and walked to greet his little sister too.

“How was your school?” asked John while he hugged her.

“Awesome! Darlene and I trashed the corridor once and the teachers were so angry at us” Maren rolled her eyes.

“That’s my sister!” Stephen pop up and rolled his arms to Maren’s neck.

“You do!?” Jess looked shock when Maren said that she and her sister trashed down the school.

“Oh come on Jess, she lies of course!” Darlene snapped Maren’s shoulder and she chuckled and sticks her tongue out again.

“So tomorrow will be going on Warped Tour Twenty Ten?” asked Darlene.

“Yep! Sounds cool right?” answered Jess.

“It’ll be fantastic I believe!” said Darlene with gleaming eyes.

"We really can't wait to meet cute guys this summer" Maren winked to Darlene.

"You're not old enough fool" said John.

"Heeeyyy what is that supposed to mean?" protested Maren.

"Hey anyway, so we will selling things in you guys merch tent?" asked Darlene.

"Yep you both and John's girlfriend" answered Jess.

“Oh by the way, where is your girl John? I miss Ivory so much you know” asked Maren.

She couldn’t see because I stood up near the door and the boys covered me from being visible. I walked closer so Maren can saw me.

“I’m here dear!” I waved at her.

“Ivory!” she shrieked when she saw me. “Oh I miss you so much too! Does John do something silly? What did you do to him when I was gone? Did you kick him?”

“No of course not Ren. Well I dragged him to try that vegetable he hates”

“You do? Aha I know I can count on you! Did he mad?” asked her curious.

“Nope. Not really”

“John will never get angry at you. I’m so sure about that. The only thing that will pissed him off is Stephen take you from him, right John?” Maren laughed.

Oh my God! Why Maren said that? I’m sure she just kidding but… but… it’s the fact. Stephen already takes me from John. I was silent and Stephen didn’t say anything either.

“Stephen won’t dare take my girl from me you stupid fool Maren!” he pinned his sister and they both laughing.

“Alright guys enough, come on in!” said Jess.

They walked inside the house with their own bags on their hands. John walked with smile to me and then he wrapped his arms to my shoulder. He kissed me while we were walking to the family room. I could hear Stephen was sighing in the back of us when John kissed me. But what can I do? The reality is I’m John’s girlfriend and I can’t deny his kiss without any reason. It broke my heart every time he kissed me but I’m thinking about Stephen all the time. I feel guilty. I feel sorry.

I probably should break up with John but he tried to drown himself when I said I want our relationship to be over. John was comma for two days. I was so worried about him. I can’t leave him. If John tried to do that again, how about Mr. and Mrs. Gomez felt if they knew, one of their sons tried to suicide because of me. I just can’t do it. I just can’t.

“Babe, are you alright?” John shakes my body and it made me awake from my thoughts.

“What sorry? Oh yeah I’m fine”

“Why your brow furrowed? Did you think about something?”

“Oh no no… I’m just a little bit dizzy. I’ll take an aspirin and I’ll be ok”

“Just tell me if you need anything ok” he then wrapped his arms more tightly to me and kissed my temple. “I love you Ivory”

I couldn’t reply him. I couldn’t say that word back to him.

“I love you so much Ivory. I love you” he whispered again in my ear.

I tried to smile and looked at him. “I… I… I love you too” and then John smirked to me and pressed his lips to mine.

Stephen who still walking behind us, sighed and snorted. I’m sure he was angry. After I broke the kiss, I could see Stephen jogged to the family room and then gone to the kitchen. I hurt him again. I hurt Stephen again. I hurt both of the Gomez brothers.

I’m such a terrible girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
here goes Maren and Darlene
hope you like it and sorry if it's kinda boring
xx