Status: On Hold

Love on Our Mind

We Can Leave It All Behind

Alysia POV

“John!” I screamed his name when I saw him standing in front of an empty Fueled By Ramen tent.

Alysia?” John turned his back and he looked shock when he saw me standing in front of him.

“Hey!” oh my… I don’t know what else I could say beside ‘hey’

“Wow Ally it’s a surprise to see you here. Nobody tell me that you’re coming to Warped Tour this year. I thought you’re in France right now?”

“Well its summer break and I become We Are The In Crowd merchgirl. That’s why I’m in Warped Tour this year. I want this to be a surprise. I was about to greet you guys in the bus but I meet you in here so I can’t help myself not to call your name” John smiled to me when I said that.

“You always know how to make people happy” he smirked but his face looked sad and he kept looking to his feet.

“John?”

“Yeah?”

“ Is there something wrong with you? You look sad”

“No I’m not Ally. I’m fine”

“Don’t lie to me, John. I know you since we were babies. I also know you hide some porn magazines on the third box in your closet. Your fake smile won’t work on me”

“Oh shoot me Ally, you know me better than anyone else” he smirked to me again but then he sighed. “Let’s talk somewhere. You aren’t busy, eh?”

“Yes I’m free. As free as the bird fly” I gave him the big smiled and he giggled. "And you? You don't have a set today?"

"Our set start tomorrow. We just prepare things today, so yeah I'm free. Shall we?” he gave his hand to me.

I smiled and grabbed his hand. We were walking around and he kept holding my hand.I kept holding his hand so tightly too. This is so weird, because the last time I met John we weren’t that close. There’s some couple of things that made our friendship broke. First because I love John. Second I lost my virginity to him and vice versa.

I still remember that day when we got home so late and we both were drunk. I still can’t believe we were drunk and we were underage back then. John took me to his house and nobody there. I don’t know where his parents and his siblings go. All I know is nobody is in his house. John lost control. I lost control. We both lost our control and then bang! It happened. When I woke up in the morning, dizzy and undressed, and I saw John slept next to me, naked. I was crying so hard and got angry to John because of what we did that night. I blame everything to him. I was so young and I didn’t know what to do. I probably should be happy because I love him and I’ve got him too, but I’m too young. What if I’m pregnant? I didn’t want to be a teenage mother! I ran away from Gomez resident. John tried to catch me but he stopped in front of his house. I didn’t talk to him at school and he didn’t try to talk to me either. That was a super awkward situation. After graduation day, my father told me that we’re going to move to France. So yeah I moved there without saying goodbye to John.

“Here it goes Ally!”

“Sorry?” I don’t know if we’ve walked away from the area of warped Tour.

“Ally, are you piling up?” he laughed so hard until he squat.

“Heeeyyy stop laughing at me” I punched his shoulder and walked pass him.

“Oh come on I haven’t have fun since gazillion years until you come back into my life again” John jogged to catch me and then he threw his arms around my neck.

“Liar!” and I stuck-out my tongue.

“No really! It’s so good to see you back” he giggled.

“Yeah whatever HA-HA!” I walked to the edge of the hill and sat there in the ground and crossing my legs. You can see the city landscape from where I was sitting. I wonder what it will look like at night.

John walked closer and then he sat next to me. He put his leg in front of his chest and then he wrapped up with his arms. He buried his head between his legs but from what I could see, he tried to peek to see me from.

“Jooohhnn…” and then I laughed and he laughed too. “Are you kept doing this so I’m not going to ask about your problem?” I asked him straight.

“Oh damn Alysia, why you have to know my trick?”

“Hmm… because I’m Alysia duh! So tell me or no?”

“Ok I will tell you. Oh maaan I can’t believe I just meet you after a long time and then I talk my problem to you!? Weird!”

“Yeah you’re weird” I giggled.

And then John started to talk about everything. About his girlfriend names Ivory. Shit, John already has a girlfriend now. Ok stop Alysia. And then he talked about what happened to him and his girlfriend a second before I appeared in front of him. I couldn’t believe there’s a girl who hurts John feeling beside me. This is not fair, John deserve happiness.

“Ohh… John I’m so sorry to hear about what happen between you and her” I felt so sad for him. John didn’t deserve to be unhappy.

“Yeah… So can we not talk about this?” he smirked to me.

“Ok as you wish” I couldn’t help myself not to smirked back to him.

We sat there and chat until sunset was coming. It was so beautiful and I spent that time with John sat next to me. Ok I know John already has a girlfriend but honestly my love for him is still there in my heart. Unexpectedly John moved his body close to me and then he held my hand and kissed my upper hand.

“John…” I said a bit shock.

“Ssssttt…” he put one of his fingers to my lips so I couldn’t talk a word.

John looked at me with his deep beautiful green eyes. I was captivated for a while but then I looked to the ground because his green eyes always dazzled me. He cupped my cheek and dragged it to his face. He slowly pressed his lips to mine. I felt high when his soft lips touched mine. I kept saying to myself that John already has a girlfriend but his kiss made everything blur. It brings back all the memories. That memories that happened that night, keep spinning in my head. I don’t want this to be over. I’m craving for John. I’m craving for his love.

His hand snaked under my tank and he started to pull it off. He then made me lay on the ground. Yes the dirty and grassy ground, but I didn’t care. He held both of my cheeks and he kissed me roughly. His tongue begging for an entrance and I gave it easily. He then moved to my neck and he buried his head between my neck and my shoulder. He bit my earlobe and made me moaned a bit. He then kissed my neck slowly from near my ears until my shoulder tip. He kept going down and traveling and kissing all over my body.

“Do it John!” I said when he reached my skirt.

“Are you sure Ally?” John looked up and asked me.

“I’m so sure this time. I’m sober this time John” I assured him.

He didn’t reply me but he sealed my mouth with his lips again. I knew he did this just because he wanted to rebound over his girlfriend. But like I said before, I couldn’t help myself to stop. John then grabbed my hips and positions it to him and started entering me. I screamed so loud but it was great. He kept thrusting inside me and it made finally see stars in my high condition. Is it real stars? Of course it's real stars, we're having sex in the hill. Outside. Without cover above us. Hope nobody saw us. The last time I remembered is he hit my spot and the rest is history.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter and this is for my friend Alia because she's super hyper for this chapter. I don't know why LOL
and I can't help myself not to put the 'i see stars' thingy hehe :P
well hope you all like it
xx