Sequel: Priceless & Broken
Status: Finished!(:

A Beautiful Mistake

Image
It wasn't supposed to happen. They were way too young; it was a mistake. But of course, everything has its consquences. This consequence, in a way, was beautiful.
  1. The Beginning
    Memories
  2. The Path of No Return
    "Happy Anniversary."
  3. The New Neighbor
    What happens when you get new neighbors?
  4. The Pregnancy Test
    "It seemed like forever when I waited for the test to tell me if I was pregnant or not."
  5. Telling the Parents
    "... But um... uh... I'm pre-pregnant."
  6. Platypuses and Seals
    "You'll find out."
  7. The Engagement
  8. The Planning
  9. Birthday Ideas?
    "Okay. We both know that you didn't just randomly decide to come to the studio. What's your reason?" Nick asked in a low voice.
  10. The Surprise Contact
    "Tonight," I replied, turning back around to do my hair.
  11. The Shopping Trip
    "No, you're not. I will deal with him later by myself. Now, we're going to have a girl's day and shop whether you like it or not!" I pulled Stefanie all the way to the car and put her in the back seat.
  12. The Beach
    "The beach. I needed to clear my head," she nodded her head, understanding.
  13. Hanging with Miley and Frankie
    "Bye, Nick."
  14. The Trip
    "I'm leaving."
  15. Regrets and Apologies
    "I'm so sorry..." "Don't make me regret this."
  16. The "Date"
    "You left this at my house."
  17. The House
    "You and I both know that you're a screamer."
  18. Moving Day
    I looked around at my now empty room. I couldn't believe I was actually moving out. I had always dreamed of this day, but I didn't know it would be this sad.
  19. The Family Dinner
    "Are you all right?"
  20. The Wedding
    "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas. You may kiss the bride."
  21. The New Family Member
    "What should I name her?" I asked, handing her over to Miley so I could drive.
  22. Drama in Paradise
    "Oh, so you're not going to talk to me, but you'll sit there and talk to your brother all day? I don't know what your problem is, but you need to get over it. You were fine in New York."
  23. Gone
    "I'm beginning to feel like I made a mistake for coming back,"
  24. Cheating? I Think So...
    "I love you too."
  25. The Blood
    "It's blood," I whispered, "I think I lost the baby."
  26. The "Gift"
    "I got you something," she said, jumping up and down. I threw my head back and groaned in frustration as soon as I saw what her "gift" was.
  27. Arguments and Dreams
    I woke up in a cold sweat. I looked over beside me and saw Nick sound asleep. I carefully got up from the bed, went into the bathroom, and closed the door. I stripped down and turned the shower on and just laid there as the water washed over me.
  28. The Birth
    That's when it happened. I felt something, and then, it felt like I pissed myself. Nick jerked around and looked at me with wide eyes. "Code RED!" I yelled.
  29. Epilogue
    I was done with this era of my life. It was time to move on.