Sequel: Priceless & Broken
Status: Finished!(:

A Beautiful Mistake

The Path of No Return

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock before I got up and went to my bathroom. It was about eleven A.M.

I looked at myself in the mirror and did not like what I saw, so I started the shower before taking my clothes off. I slowly climbed in the shower and let the water pour on me. After a couple of minutes, I started washing my hair and my body.

When I got out, Miley was just then waking up. I put my robe on and walked out. Miley walked past me, giving a simple, "Mornin'," and got in the shower.

I decided to start on my make-up. Unusually, it looked really good today.

I plugged up my flat iron and, once my hair was dry, went to work. It was around 1:30 P.M. when I finished. The cook out didn't start until 3:30 P.M., so I didn't have to get dressed yet.

I went downstairs and made me and Miley some breakfast, then brought it back up to my room for us to eat there. Miley was almost done with her make-up and decided to eat before she did her hair.

"So are you excited about today?" Miley asked, taking a bite out of her bagel.

"Yeah. I mean, we've been dating for four years. That's a really long time," I replied. "Do you think he's going to like my dress?"

Miley looked at me like I was stupid and said, "Of course. It's gorgeous, but he might like it too much if you know what I mean."

I shook my head at her comment and got up to walk over to my iPod dock. I turned on my Michael Jackson playlist. I turned it as loud as it could go. "Smooth Criminal" came on and we sang along with it at the top of our lungs. We danced around and sang to many different songs before we had to get dressed (which was around three).

We decided to head on over to the Jonas' at around 3:25 P.M. On our way, we started screaming the lyrics to "Thriller", and once we walked into the backyard, everyone turned to look at us like we were crazy.

My mom was the first to speak, "Honey, are you girls okay?"

Miley and I looked at each other and bust out laughing. The parents shook their heads before carrying on with their conversations. We continued to laugh a few more minutes until the backdoor slid open.

I looked over and could've sworn it was an angel walking out of the house. My lips slowly crept up into a smile. I started walking over to Nick, and everything felt like it was in slow motion.

When we finally reached each other, I pulled him into a hug.

He whispered, "Happy anniversary," before pulling away.

"Happy anniversary," I said with a goofy grin on my face, "I'm going to go say hi to everyone. Wanna come?"

"Well, I wasn't planning on leaving your side tonight." He said with my favorite crooked smile.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked over to everyone else. After a while, the food was finished and Paul said grace.

When Nick and I finished our food we decided to go upstairs to his room for a bit to hang out. I followed behind him with my fingers laced through his.

Once we got in his room, he shut and locked the door. I walked over and sat on his bed.

"We're alone. What shall we do?" He asked.

I got up and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the curls on the back of his neck.

"Aubrey, you look beautiful tonight." He said, laying his forehead on mine.

I did the only thing I could think to do - leaned up and kissed him. His lips are like drugs though; they are addicting.

We slowly made it to the bed without breaking the kiss. He licked my bottom lip, and I gladly let him in. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me. Our tongues began to battle, things began to get more and more heated, and articles of clothes were being removed.

I knew we had entered the path of no return when Nick first entered me. It was extremely painful. I started to feel the pleasure of it all, though, as soon as he went in for the fourth time. He began to speed up, and I have to admit, I had never felt anything better in my entire life. We both climaxed at the same time and it felt amazing. But little did I know, there was a life in the making.

After a few hours we began to get dressed.

"You are amazing," I admit, blushing. I had just finished fixing my hair for the second time today.

Nick wrapped me in his arms, and we went outside together. No one noticed us at first, but then Miley pointed us out.

"Where have you two been?" She asked with a sly grin.

"Oh, we were just upstairs... you know... hanging out," I replied.

"Mhm, what did you do?" I could tell what she was doing by the look on her face.

"We, um... we, uh... we watched Camp Rock," I said. I immediately mentally slapped myself for the stupid answer. She didn't seem to believe me but decided not to say anything else about it.

Around nine o'clock we got ready to see fireworks set off somewhere close by. Nick and I sat away from everyone else. I sat in between his legs, and we all sat there for what seemed like forever.

Finally, around ten, everyone left and went home.

When I got home, I went upstairs, put on some shorts and a wife beater, and laid down to fall asleep. It had been a very exciting and eventful day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on! Is it that bad? I only got 1 comment. Can we go for more? Thank you Stefanie, again!