Sequel: Priceless & Broken
Status: Finished!(:

A Beautiful Mistake

The Wedding

5 WEEKS LATER (17 WEEKS PREGNANT)

I felt someone shaking me. My only instinct was to start swinging.

"Oww! Aubrey, wake up! We got to start getting ready. Your wedding is at five, and it's ten now."

I opened my eyes and saw Miley standing in front of me.

"Well, I'm hungry so I'm going to eat first," I said with a little more attitude than I intended.

"Calm down. I swear the more pregnant you get, the grouchier you get," Miley mumbled, walking out of the room to go get my breakfast.

"I heard that!" I yelled.

"Good. I wanted you to," Miley said, bringing me some pancakes into my room.

I quickly ate my food so everyone would quit yelling at me.

"Chill out," I grumbled, getting up and going into the main part of the suite we were staying at.

My stylist was already there and had her things set up. I hummed along to the music we had playing as she did my hair in a half up and half down hairstyle. It took about an hour and a half. Then, she spent about two hours on my makeup, making sure it was completely perfect. We left the hotel about two so we could get some pictures before the wedding.

***
There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called out, not feeling like getting up.

"It's time to start," my dad said, peeking his head in.

I carefully stood up.

My stomach had gotten bigger, and it was starting to get hard to do things on my own. I could still do everything I wanted; it had just become a little difficult.

I walked over and looped my arm with my dad's. I took a deep breath, and it was time to walk down the aisle. I looked down at my feet to make sure I didn't trip. It really didn't help since I could only see my toes, so I decided to look up. My eyes landed on Nick's chocolate brown ones. I didn't know I quit breathing until my dad whispered for me to take a deep breath.

My dad kissed my cheek before sitting down beside my mom. Nick's hands wrapped around mine, making me melt into him. We both looked over to his dad, waiting for him to start.

"We are gathered here today to witness two people become one. Nicholas, would you like to go first?"

I looked at Nick and watched him nod his head before looking at me.

"I don't know where to begin, and I don't know where to end. I just know that ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I wanted to marry you. You have been there for me for as long as I can remember. You're my best friend, and I don't know what I would do without you.

"I want you to be the first thing I see every morning, and the last thing I see every night. I want you to be the mother of my children. You're my everything, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"I love you. I love you with every fiber inside of me. I love everything about you. You are perfect to me. In my eyes, you have no flaws. Whenever you come near me, or touch me, I get these crazy butterflies inside of stomach. I have never felt this way before, and I was scared at first, but then I realized I shouldn't be.

"Everything I do is for you. It's always been that way. I'll never let you down. I'll love you for the rest of my life."

By the end of his little speech, I had tears running down my face. It's a good thing I had waterproof makeup on.

"Sh, Aubrey, baby, don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry," Nick whispered, wiping my tears away.

"I know," I whispered back. I took a couple of deep breaths before looking at Paul.

"Aubrey, would you like to go?"

I nodded my head and looked back at Nick.

"I don't know what to say. You've been there when I needed you most. I'm so dependable on you, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing. You have no idea what you do to me just by looking at me. I'll support you in everything you do. I'll be there to cheer you on in whatever you decide to do.

"I die a little bit whenever I'm away from you for too long. You're my Prince Charming. It's just you and me from now on. You're my true love. You're my light in a thunderstorm. We belong together, and I wouldn't have it any other way. And, of course I'll be the mother of your children." I giggled at the end.

Nick's cheeks turned a bright pink.

"Don't be embarrassed," I whispered with a smirk on my face.

He shook his head and looked back at his dad.

"Rings!" Paul announced.

I turned around and got Nick's from Miley. He did the same with Joe.

"Place the ring on her finger."

"I, Nicholas Jonas, take you, Aubrey Johnson, to be my wedded wife; to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health; to love and to cherish 'till death do us part."

I took my ring and placed it on his finger.

"I, Aubrey Johnson, take you, Nicholas Jonas, to be my wedded husband; to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health; to love and to cherish 'till death do us part."

We both looked at Paul signaling him to say those beautiful words.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas. You may kiss the bride."

Before I knew it, Nick's lips were moving against mine. I kissed back as soon as I could. I forgot where we were, and I was completely dizzy when Nick pulled away.

We took a few more pictures before heading to the reception.

"How does it feel to be Mrs. Jonas?" Nick asked with a toothy grin.

"Absolutely wonderful." I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

***
"Would you like to dance?" Nick asked, standing up and offering me his hand.

"Sure." I took his hand and let him take me out onto the floor.

A slow song came on, and I listened as Nick sang it to me. I danced with Joe, Kevin, Frankie, my dad, and Papa Jonas. Once I was tired of dancing, I asked if we could go ahead and cut the cake. Apparently they didn't want to mess with the pregnant lady, so they quickly agreed.

"Okay, everyone! I would like to be the first one to give my speech!" Joe said into the microphone, gaining everyone's attention. "All right. I would like to start off by saying that you guys are the cutest couple, beside Kevin and Danielle. We always knew you two would get together. From the moment you two were born, you've been inseparable. I wish you guys a long happy marriage!"

Everyone clapped as the microphone was passed to Kevin. "I was going to say pretty much everything Joe said. Aubrey, you make sure you keep Nick in line and don't let him get out of control. I couldn't imagine you two with anyone else. Good luck!"

Miley took the microphone. I was terrified of what she and Stefanie were going to say. "For as long as I've known Aubrey and Nick, I always knew they were going to end up together. They are the perfect couple. They've had their share of fights, but they always make it through the storm. Aubrey is my absolute best friend, and if you hurt her again, Nick, I promise I will hurt you. Good luck!"

Nick gulped and I laughed.

"I've only known Nick for a few months, but Aubrey and I go back. She's always been the one to keep me straight. Without her, I know I would have screwed up my life in one way or another. I will personally hurt anyone who hurts her and that includes you, Nick. I love you guys! Good luck!" Stefanie tripped over the cord while going back to her seat. The whole room filled with laughter, causing Stefanie to turn red.

"Thank you all for coming out and sharing this beautiful day with us. Happy Halloween!" Nick said before handing the microphone back to the DJ.

"If you guys want to make it to the airport, I suggest that Aubrey changes now, and then, you guys leave," my mom said, pulling me away.

Denise was already back there, and they began helping me out of my dress.

"Thank you guys so much." I hugged both of them and gave them each a kiss on the cheek.

"Go on out there! The limo is waiting."

I grabbed Nick's hand, and we took off running as everyone threw rice at us. Our bags were already in the trunk, so all we had to do was climb in. We waved to everyone before riding off into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wedding
Honeymoon

I didn't get as many comments as I wanted. :/ But I'll get them in time. I got 2 more prewritten chapters left. That means that when I post them updates won't come as fast.

--A