Status: just started. suscribe!!

Who Knew

Can i think about it

Finally after driving through the starbucks drive through and getting myself a vanilla bean frap I made my way up my driveway and into my house. I silently thanked my father for making me take ballet as a little girl because I walked like a ninja. You never could hear me coming unless of course you were my father. He had ears like a hawk and before I knew it we were standing face to face. And by his expression we were going to talk, whether I liked it or not.

“Ashvan, we need to talk… now.” He said in a stern voice. He wasn’t joking around and just like a puppy who did something bad I was sitting down waiting for my punishment.

I just sat there looking at my father. “What?” I spat harshly. I didn’t mean to do that, it just happened I never disobeyed my father and I sure as heck never spoke like that to him. This man raised me by himself. So naturally he was taken aback by the anger in my voice.

“Well honey I know you’re not happy with the situation that’s currently going on but, we have to go pumpkin. Think about how much easier this will make things.”

I sat there quietly, my dad was right no more leaving for extended stays we could all be together under one roof as a family. We wouldn’t be as exhausted when we had to go to charity events, and I would be able to see the boys again. That was always a plus. But I still couldn’t believe I was going to miss the state game!

“I’m still going to miss the state game!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was so confused at that point. I wanted to go but half of me wanted to stay just long enough for me to finish the year off here and not have to transfer.

I just glared at my dad while he sat there with his thinking face on. He wouldn’t have noticed me anyway. When he starts thinking he blocks everything else out and focuses just on that. Something I inherited from him. After about 5 seconds he began to smile, he looked up to me a began speaking.

“Tell you what pumpkin. I’ll make you a deal. You go pack your bags and get ready to leave for California like were doing regardless and I will fly you back for that state game. And I will even higher you a private coach for while your away from your team mates for the next week. How does that sound?”

I just sat there in shock. A private coach!

“Can I think about it please?” I asked him nicely. What? You cant blame me for being nice now, he’s willing to get me my own private coach.

“Yeah sure think sweet pea. Just let me know before dinner please.” He said and with that he stood up and started walking back to his office.

I looked over at the clock that was hanging over on the far wall. It was the only thing in the room that was making noise at this point. It was about 5 which gave me about 3-4 hours to make a decision. My family were very late eaters. And with that I got up off the couch and started to make my way up the stairs towards my room.

“Oh peanut! One last thing before you run away from me again.” My dad said from the bottom of the stairs. I turned around and looked at him nodding for him to continue.

“You remember Paul and Denise Jonas right? They had four boys you use to play with all the time.”

“Duh I remember them dad. They were our closest friends. And did they have another son?”

“Yes Franklin but that’s beside to point. They are going to be helping run the record company and well Kevin jr. wanted to get to talk to you before that so he left me his skype name and asked me to give it too you.”

He handed me a piece of memo paper that he used to write messages for later for work. On it was neatly written Kevin’s screename for skype.

“did you give them mine?” I asked while grabbing the paper from his hands.

“No Kevin just told me to give you this and to just message him.”

I looked up and nodded before heading up the rest of the stairs to my room. Shutting the door behind me I sat on the bed and grabbed my laptop. I started thinking about how much fun the boys and I had when we were younger.

‘I wonder what they’re like now’ I said to my self out loud.

Well I guess ill just have find out then….
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Another update. Sorry again it was soo late and its just filler. With school stuff and getting ready for my sisters birthday party and my cousins 21st and 18th birthdays and two weddings. This have been crazy. But ive updated. I have a week of freedom so ill hopefully be updating a lot before school starts. Well enjoy the update and remember that im still looking for a co author so please don’t be shy!!! Comment and message. Good or bad 

Love and Peace <3

~ashvan