Status: ill update about every two days maybe even one.(:

Another Broken Heart

Him

Jenna's POV
" Wow " I muttered as I saw my new house, my mom told me that the new house is bigger than our old house but she didnt tell me it was twice as big and our old house is big.My family moved into the house two days before me to set up the house. I stayed with one of my best friends Taylor her parents know my parents so her parents offered to let me stay.I wonder if my mom get everything set up. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone say "Need any help?" behind me, I turned around to find my twin brother, James.

" No, of course not. I just love to struggle with suitcases " my voice dripping with sarcasm.

I payed the for the ride while Blake carried my suitcase effortlessly to my room. Everything I had was in my room except for the stuff in my suitcase.I went downstairs to say hi to my mom and dad and tell them I was gonna go on a walk.They hugged me and said "Okay be careful"

On the walk decided to text Taylor.

Me: Hey what's up bitch?

Tay:Hi,nothing ya


Then suddenly my phone went black.Damn I forgot to charge my phone.While I was looking at my phone I bumped into someone." Oh sorry.", I said.

"It's okay...Jenna?" he asked.

"Alex?"I managed to gasp, right in front of me was the guy who broke my heart two years ago,his beautiful blue eyes, his soft kissable lips, and his hard six-pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little short (: I hope you like it. In bold those are the messages (text). (: