My Worst Nightmare

Prologue Prt. 2

Two weeks later, this was my last day. I was leaving for a couple of years then I would come back to live my life.

I had put all of my bags in the back of my car and hugged everyone goodbye, all of my friends had come to say their last words to me. I stood in front of Jonathan and hugged him.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“It’s no big deal. I’ll come visit, well I’ll try. But I, uh, bought this for you.” He held out a webcam. “So we can talk everyday.”

“Thank you.” I kissed him passionately.

“You need to go.” He helped me into the car, leaned in kissing me one last time then backed away shutting the door.

“I’ll miss you guys.” I started to cry. “I love you.” I grabbed his hand.

“I love you to sweetheart.” He kissed it and then I drove off.


That was the last time I heard of him, we talked for a few weeks when I had arrived in New York, but then we broke up. He couldn’t handle the long distance relationship. I haven’t heard from him for a while now. It’s been almost a year since I last talked to him.

And now I’m going back to visit for Christmas. This time I was flying out there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? I know, well I hope you like it. You read it, I write it for you.
<3
Comment?