My Worst Nightmare

I shouldve known better not to wait around

“Hello?” I had picked up my phone as it started to vibrate.

“Hey honey, how is College?” Dad’s voice echoed in my head

“It’s amazing dad.” I smiled at people as they smacked my shoulder.

“Did you meet any new friends?”

“Yes, I’ve met a few. People are really nice here. Listen I have to go, I have homework for tomorrows class.”

“Oh, wait, Drella!”

“Dad?”

“I bought you a ticket to fly out here the beginning of Christmas break.”

“Ugh, dad, why?”

“So you can see your family, it’s been a year you know.”

“I’ve sent pictures.”

“I want to see you in person. See you in a week, love you baby doll, bye.” He hung up before I could argue anymore, he knew my ways. I walked into my dorm room to see my room mate laying in bed watching TV.

“What’s the matter?” She looked at me as I put clothes in a suit case.

“I’m leaving in a week.”

“Uh, why…exactly?”

“Because, have to see family in Texas for Christmas. There is nothing special going on here so might as well go.” I laughed and zipped up my bag. “And I get to see the man I fell in love with hoping he’ll take me back.” I looked at the ring on my finger. “I miss him like crazy right now.”

She sighed and laid back down, I walked to the cafeteria to get some food for lunch. I had three more classes left for the day and I was already exhausted. I should be use to the homework I get everyday.

As I sat on my bed eating I looked at the webcam to see if he was online, he was. I connected to him and he popped up on my laptop.

“Uh, hi,” He waved.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“Bye.” He unhooked his webcam and left me sitting there.

Great now he doesn’t even want to talk to me. Oh well better get onto my homework.

I pulled out my books and started to type on my laptop. I guess it was time to suck it up and let things flow the way they are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright.

<3

Comment?