My Worst Nightmare

I should've known better not to wait around

As we walked, I held Austin’s hand but as a friend. The city was so different since I had left.

“What did they do to this place? It’s like I don’t even belong here.” I laughed.

“Jonathan, baby!” A girl yelled. We all turned around to see her jump on him as they started to make out.

“And there is my answer.” I whispered.

“What?” Austin looked at me.

“Come on.” I took him to the park. “Austin?”

“Drella, what’s the issue?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to get away for a while.” I smiled hiding my pain.

“You miss him don’t you?” He laughed and started to push me on the swing.

“Yah, to be honest, I do.” I grabbed my hand because I could feel it start to tingle. “Every time I think of him I lose my breath.” I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes.

“Drella?”

“Austin?” I looked at him.

“I…uh…” He leaned a little.

I looked into his eyes. He went the whole way and our lips met. I put my hand on his cheek as his went around my waist.

Jonathan’s Point Of View

I had a hold of her hand as we walked to the park, when I looked up from laughing so hard I saw them…kissing…and…and it was a romantic kiss. She was letting it happen as well. My heart sank; no I couldn’t let this happen. I’m with someone, why do I have these feelings? I don’t love Drella anymore. But my stomach was sinking and I was ready to throw up. Her hand had squeezed mine.

“Are you alright?” She grabbed my chin.

“Yah just ate something weird and it’s making me feel…oh god.” I ran into the bathroom and threw up; thank god I made it to the toilet in time.

“Uh…” Drella walked in.

“Um…hey?”

“You alright?” She started to wash her hands.

“Yah just ate something that wasn’t good for me.” I walked out without another word. What was I doing? When I had gotten far enough way from the bathroom I grabbed Austin.

“What the fuck dude?”

“What?”

“You were kissing her.”

“I love her.”

“Well she doesn’t feel the same as you so stay the fuck away!” I grabbed his shirt lifting him up. “Got me?”

“Uh…dude…back off. You already have someone; let me be happy for once.” He pushed my hands off and walked over to Drella. Now I was furious. I watched him hug her. It was disgusting and I wanted to throw up again but I wouldn’t let myself.

Drella’s Point Of View

When I stepped out of the door, I felt him hug me. I thought it was Jonathan but I looked up to see Austin.

“You again?”

“You don’t like me?” He backed away.

“I was kidding.” I laughed and hugged him, but it was more like a tackle. Did I like Austin or were my feelings getting to me? Maybe I’m just jealous, yah that’s it.

When we had finally made it home, I went up to my room and laid on the bed turning on the TV. Solo by Iyaz was playing, it was mine and Jonathans song.

“Oh my god get out of my head.” I put a pillow over my face and started to scream. I took the ring off of my finger and opened my door. “I fucking hate you!!” I yelled and threw it at him. “Get the fuck out of my house!!”

“Drella don’t say that to your guests.” My dad growled.

I yelled and slammed my door as I walked in. Then a knock was at my door.

“Go away!!” I said.

“Open this door right now young lady!” My dad was furious with me.

I opened it crying. “What?”

“What is your issue? Those are you friends down there.” He sat me down on the bed.

“It’s Jonathan daddy. He ruined me; I don’t know what to do. I knew coming back was a mistake.”

“I’ll bring him up here.”

“No, daddy don’t.” He walked out and had Jonathan come in my room. “Great.” I muttered and laid back as he shut the door.

“What’s wrong? I’m trying to be a nice guy and talk to you but your throwing shit at me and I don’t like it all!”

“What do you want from me?”

“To know what I did wrong!” He was angry as well, I could see the flames in his eyes.

“It messed me up, I just need a second to breath.”

“Fine, I don’t need your bull shit, you can trick the guys into falling for you but it won’t work for me. Go jump off of a cliff.” He stormed out and that’s when I went down, my wall was broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, in my comments there is a person who gave me the idea of her having a bf to make Jonathan jealous but instead I made it to where he has a gf but isn't doing it on purpose. God I love you guys for helping me.
<3
Comment?