Status: Comments i don't mind i need some help on what u think......i know there are some errors, but i you want could u fix it for me?

Naruto/Gaara

The Plan

So it was another ordinary day. Gaara and I are with some friends talking to each other. That is, we were until of sand's messenger ninja arrived. Both his clothes and his face were scratched and dirty.

"What happened?" Gaara Asked.

"Something is attacking the village! We need your help!" the frightened messenger said.

"Go, I'll be right behind you," Gaara Responded, while I looked at him to see what he was thinking. When he started to walk away, I followed him. "You're not going Naruto. I don't want you getting hurt."

"But I want to help! Besides I have had many missions lately so I’m ready for some action"

"Well tough luck, you are not risking your life in my village! I couldn't handle it..." Though he was Whispered the last part I still heard it.

He was standing with his back facing me as he said” I care about you too much to lose."

I went around to face him, and looked at his eyes. I smiled a little at what I saw there and stepped forward to hug him. When I pulled back I was surprised to see him leaning in so I kissed him back when our lips touched. I really didn't want him to leave but he had to protect his village. I only wish I could go with him to make sure he is safe.

~time Break~

After Gaara Left I was full of despair. There would be no way to know if he was okay or not until he returned. I sighed. I haven't overheard anyone mention what was happening.

I headed off to the nearby Ramen Stand to get something to eat. Inside, I saw Kakashi and Iruka Sensies eating together. When they noticed me they seemed surprised.

"What? I've been here a lot lately," I replied to their shocked faces.

"We know that but it's the first time in awhile that Gaara isn't with you," Iruka explained.

"Speaking of which, where is he?" Kakashi added.

"He had to return to Suna, something was wrong,” I began."It was important enough for him to be needed."

"And you didn't go with him?"They both asked while looking at me.

"Well he was worried for me, and didn't want me to risk it, so I stayed here."I revealed in a sad tone.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Then somebody could be heard asking for me. The three of us rushed out of the door after throwing some money down to pay for our meals. The one looking for me was a messenger ninja. Upon looking closer I discovered it was the same one from before, only now was in worse shape and was caring something. This wasn't going to be good.

"Naruto I have bad news,” he said (a/n: see I told you)"its Gaara the Kaze Kage has been injured."

He laid what he had been carrying on the ground carefully and then I could see Gaara's hair. It was Gaara! At this point I was far beyond upset.

"Someone go get Sakura to ready a place for him to the hospital."I told the others as I headed to find Tsunadi. I tried her house first. I knocked quickly then walked inside.

"What is it Naruto?"

"I need you and Sakura at the hospital now! Gaara is there and he's really hurt." I said with tears starting to stream down my cheeks.

"Don't worry Naruto; it's going to be okay. Go find Sakura and meet me there," said softly. It helped a little until I found Sakura and the tears started to fall again.

"What’s wrong?" Sakura asked."What has you so upset?" she looked at me for a second then realized it."Gaara's been hurt hasn't he?" I couldn't speak so I just nodded.

"Let’s head to the hospital," she said as we both took off running.

We arrived at the hospital just minutes later and headed off in the direction the receptionist pointed us. When we found his room, we slowly opened the door so we didn't disturb him. Inside the room stood Tsunadi, along with Kakashi, Iruka, and the messenger nin.

"Good, now we can get started." Tsunadi said, motioning for Sakura to stand on the other side of Gaara.

They started to heal Gaara, so I left even though I know I should stay, but I couldn't bear to watch. I also noticed that Iruka has followed me followed me back to the ramen shop.

"What are you doing back here, Naruto?" Iruka asked.

"I just couldn't stand seeing him like that, plus I was hungry, and now that I think about it Gaara might be as well, so I will get it to go so I can eat with him, I am also going to see if I would be able to spend the night there so I can be there when he wakes up,” I explained

So, we decided to stay and chat a bit about our relationships, and latest missions. An hour or so has passed since the healing process has started, as I was getting ready to leave, since my nerves were on end, with Iruka the messenger ninja had came to find me. By the look on his face, which I noticed he was healed as well, it was great news, really great news.

"He has healed very well, and made a splendid recovery,” he began, “but he must stay the night, to make sure he gets rest and nothing else is wrong, and i ask the receptionist if you could spend the night and look after him til tomorrow, and she said that you may."

~back to the hospital~

We just got back, and he looked a lot better then before, he was so cute sleeping there so peacefully, then with tears of joy in my eyes i looked both Tsunadi and Sakura.

"Thank you, Thank you both for getting Gaara back to his healthy-self again, and the work yo have done, how could I ever repay you?"I said with so much joy.

"Well," Tsunadi started, "There is this mission coming up, I could see if I could get all three of you in on it, it's not a real easy kinda mission, so I am hoping to entrust you three with Sakura's healing, Gaara's defense and Naruto your determination and strength, I don't think it would be that hard to get it done.” she said motioning to each of us, at this moment I noticed Gaara was awake a little.

"I will do it," Sakura and I said together, looked at each other and then to Gaara, who was back asleep.

"But not until he gets better."Sakura said with a smile on her face.

So they all leave after we exchange our thank you and good-byes, Kakashi stayed for a few more seconds to look at me then to Gaara and say one more good-bye. And now it's just me and Gaara.

~later that night~

Something startled me in the middle of the night, and wakes me up. It's Gaara, he was awake.

"WTF,"I almost shouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, I was thirsty" he said while, lifting his glass of water.

"Nah, its ok, I'm just glad that your fine,” I pointed out, "gave me a fright."

"Really, A fright?"He said with a giggle as in to make fun of.

"Hey don't make fun of the way I talk,” I hissed.

"I was only kidding,” he told me,” come hither."

I got up with a little giggle escaping my lips, and I crawled over to the side of his bed. He gave me a hug, then when I leaned back to look at him he was looking right back in awe.

"What?"I said softly, not to ruin the moment.

"Nothing, nothing....lolz" he said thinking the same.

So I slowly started to lean in and so did he and we sat there making-out for like 5 minutes. When he pulled away, a whimper escaped without me noting it till it was gone. I don't think he noticed it, but I didn't care, then we just laid there looking at each other. Then I must have fell asleep cuz the worst thing happened in my night, I woke up it was still dark out but Gaara was still asleep. So I went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have the second chapter ready to be typed but i fied it so i am hoping u like it better, please tell me if u still see any problems, lol