Status: Comments i don't mind i need some help on what u think......i know there are some errors, but i you want could u fix it for me?

Naruto/Gaara

The Recovery

In the morning the next day I found Gaara in my arms, as I woke. He was staring at me with those beautiful eyes. I leaned down and gave him a quick sweet kiss.

`”good morning,” I told him

“Good morning, finally you woke up,” he said to me with much more energy than last night, “did you know you snore?”

“I do not….,” I started, “do I?”

“You do, but it’s a cute snore, I like it.” He said proudly, but then he looked sad.

“What’s wrong,” I couldn’t help but ask, “Is it your village, and is it in danger?”

“Not really, the enemy was destroyed but it took a bit of time to get to where I needed him, so I could get him in the area of the trap, and when he got there he hit me with so many strong attacks that I was lucky had my sand to protect me, I am just sad cuz I was afraid I wasn’t going to make it and e able to come back to you, and see your goofballyness anymore, and tell you one last time that I love you to death ,” he informed me.

“Oh well I am glad that you are all right, I wouldn’t have been able to go without you by my side,” I said with a tear escaping my eye without me knowing and stopping it, but it was too late he saw it. He reached up and whipped it away, “I will go and ask the nurse if you can leave, and we can go get something to eat and head to my place.”

So we left and were on our way to my favorite ramen before heading home, because the kind nurse let Gaara go, but told me that I had to let him eat and get a bit more rest before letting him do anything big. That big goof ball didn’t know it but I was watching him watch this butterfly floating by us, he looked so sweet and innocent. When we reached the ramen shop we found Kakashi and Iruka sensei there talking and eating. We stayed and talked a bit to them, but we had to go, the food we order was “to go”.

So, we got back to my place my place safe and sound, and started eating our food. It was all quiet minus my slurping, we left the house for only five minutes, but when we came back there was this stranger in my house just standing there staring back at us. He was all gloomy, in black, no real way to tell what he was feeling, or why he was here. A bad feeling was coming off of him, but before I got the chance to ask him who he was Sakura come in and he was gone.

“I heard that you guys were here so I came by to visit, she started but didn’t really finish, “who was that?

“We don’t really know our selves,” I said

“That was weird,” we all said together.
“He seemed familiar though, I just can’t put my finger on it,” Gaara said

“Really, because Naruto and I never saw him around, I know I haven’t” she said.

I haven’t either,” I said.

“Well, I guess it was all in my head…” he said trailing off.

A few second went by, us just staring at each other, when I suddenly jumped on Gaara playfully, all at random, and kissed his check, then I looked over at the no shocked Sakura, who just looked away with a smile on her face. We stayed like this for a minute; Sakura had something on her mind but didn’t speak up.

“It’s ok anyways” I said.

“Let’s have a slumber party with some of our friend’s and their boyfriends,” Sakura said out of nowhere, then covered her mouth, but let it own in a nervous way, “I mean to celebrate that Gaara is well, again.”

Gaara and I just looked at each other, shocked at what was just said. Then I could see it in his eyes, and before we knew it, we both said yes. It took a while but Sakura just couldn’t hide her grin of a smile.
Then we were off to go get our friends and invite them to our party, and to bring their boyfriends, but we all decided not too many because I didn’t have a lot of space. The original plan included camping but we couldn’t, because the village was on alert….gggrrrrrr.

After we invited the all over, we told them to be at my place a little after sunset, so we can go and get the items we needed to have a good party. The invite list included: Neji with Tenten, Hinata with Shino, Sakura with lee, and you all know but I will say anyways, Gaara with me. Ok so here’s what I am thinking about doing: (in no order) Truth or dare, Pillow fight, snacks, dress up, pizza and ramen, Dance with music, mores snacks and maybe to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think it's problem free, but if u ee one tell me, and i think the next chapter since it's the party it's not going to be very long