Status: Complete.

Everybody's Losing Control

Cullens.

The end of March arrived in no time at all, meaning Mya and Seth had been dating for over 6 months. Mya was still nervous about going any further than before, and she could tell Seth was getting a tiny bit frustrated. He never said anything though, but she could just tell.

Today was a Saturday, and it was about 10am. Mya was lying flat on her back on her bed, Seth’s head resting on her stomach, drawing soft circles on her thighs with his fingers. They were just resting, no-one having gotten them up yet. Then Mya’s cellphone rang.

“Don’t pick it up,” Seth whined, wrapping his arms round her waist.

“Why not?” Mya giggled, sitting upright.

“Because I was comfy,” Seth frowned.

Mya pressed a soft kiss to his lips to compensate, before leaning over to her bedstand.

Mya: Jello Alice!
Alice: You so got that from Emmett.
M: I do spend a lot of time around you guys.
A: Would you like to spend some more?
M: Huh?
A: I had a…thought about you sitting at home all by yourself this weekend – would you like to come round ours?
M: Well that would explain why no-one’s woken me and Seth up then. One second…

Mya pulled the phone away from her ear, looking down at Seth.

“Apparently I’m going to be spending this weekend alone. Do you know why?” she asked softly.

“Oh shit! I’m meant to be…hiking with Sam and the others! I’m so sorry!” Seth apologised.

“Don’t worry about it, Alice invited me round there for the weekend,” Mya laughed.

“Are you sure?” Seth sighed, sitting up.

“Yeah I’m sure. You can pick me up from there on Sunday night when you get back. And find out from Leah where Will is, please?” Mya asked.

“Will do. You can use my car,” Seth grinned.

Mya put the phone back up to her ear, struggling to refrain from giggling as Seth started pressing kisses all over her face.

Mya: Are you still there Alice?
Alice: Yup!
M: You were right. No-one’s in the house apart from me and Seth, and he’s meant to be going hiking now anyway. I’ll be over in…half an hour?
A: Yay! I’ll get you a bed ready!
M: Thanks! See you soon!

Mya hung up, dropping her phone on the floor. With one hand she pushed Seth’s face away, giggling at his whine.

“You’re meant to be with your friends! Go!” Mya ordered.

“But I want to be with you,” Seth protested.

“You’ll have me all to yourself on Sunday night. Now go!” Mya laughed, pecking his lips lightly.

Seth grinned wickedly, making Mya gulp slightly as he eagerly jumped off her bed.

*

“MYA!!!”

Mya laughed as she cut the engine, watching Emmett and Rosalie race over to her. Emmett reached her first, and scooped her up into a hug, spinning her round. When he eventually put her down, Rosalie did the same thing.

“Wow you guys are hyper today!” Mya giggled, unlocking the trunk of her car.

Emmett beat her to her luggage, running inside the house before she could protest.

“Maybe we just like spending time with you,” Rosalie grinned, looping her arm through Mya’s.

“Maybe so,” Mya mused, locking the car.

Mya smiled as Rosalie pulled her inside, smiling even more as she saw Alice and Jasper were waiting for her.

“Hey guys,” Mya said happily.

She hugged Alice firmly, but gave Jasper a slightly softer hug, remembering he seemed to dislike hugging.

“You’ll be sharing a room with me this weekend, because I have the biggest room after Carlisle and Esme, and Jasper’s having Edward’s old room, now that Ed and Bella have their cottage,” Alice announced.

“Awesome, thanks,” Mya grinned, laughing as Emmett and Rosalie ran up the stairs with her luggage.

It was 5 hours since Mya arrived at the Cullen house, and she was now sitting cross-legged in the garden, glad for the clouds and no rain. Emmett was one side of her, Rosalie the other, with Alice and Jasper completing the circle.

“Where are Nessie, Bella and Edward?” Mya asked, taking a sip of her lemonade.

“Nessie is painting with Esme. Bella and Edward are…” Alice hesitated.

“Going at it like rabbits in their cottage,” Emmett grinned, making Rosalie giggle.

“Oh right,” Mya blushed.

“They’re newly weds,” Jasper explained, making her calm again.

“Two years ago,” Rosalie coughed.

“Rose and I took ages to get over our lust. We destroyed soooo many houses,” Emmett smirked triumphantly.

“Enough, Em!” Alice laughed.

The four Cullens looked at Mya, who was beet red.

“Aww you haven’t done it with Seth yet, have you?” Emmett teased.

“Em!” Rosalie gasped, giggling.

“No, I haven’t. I-I…”

“You’re nervous?” Alice said softly, offering a sympathetic smile.

Mya nodded, blushing even further and hiding behind her hands.

“I can’t believe I just admitted that in front of you,” Mya mumbled through her fingers.

“Emmett is the King of embarrassing people about their sex lives, so you’ll be hearing plenty of it. It was less than 3 years ago that Bella…was the same, and he was awful about her and Edward, so don’t feel bad,” Jasper soothed, smirking slightly.

“I’ve got plenty of innuendos to use up, so thank you for giving me an excuse,” Emmett laughed, ruffling Mya’s hair.

“Ohhhh,” Mya whined.

The Cullens just laughed.

*

True to his word, Emmett had succeeded in embarrassing Mya for the entire weekend. She never thought she could spend an entire day blushing, but Emmett had proven her wrong. Mya had spent the time she had with Alice, Rosalie and Bella gossiping, watching movies and sorting through Alice’s closet, succeeding in getting Mya two whole new wardrobe’s worth. Now the entire family were sitting in the living room, waiting for Seth to pick Mya up.

“Thank you so much for letting me stay,” Mya said gratefully to Carlisle and Esme.

“Any time, Mya, it’s a pleasure to have you here,” Carlisle said warmly.

Then the doorbell rang, so Mya got to her feet.

“Remember, a little teasing goes a long way,” Emmett grinned.

“Shhh!” Mya giggled, walking to the front door.

Edward beat her there, man-hugging Seth as he walked in.

“Have you looked after her?” Seth grinned, pulling Mya into a huge hug.

“Yes, don’t worry. We had…fun,” Rosalie giggled.

Seth raised an eyebrow, but pulled his car keys out of Mya’s skirt pocket, as well as picking up her bags.

“Bye!” Mya called, waving.

A chorus of byes sounded back, making Mya smile as she got in the car.

30 minutes later, Seth opened Mya’s front door, picking her up bridal style as they walked in.

“Where is everyone?!” Mya said, frustrated.

“Le and Will have gone on a ‘romantic weekend’ together. Your mom and dad apparently went on a second honeymoon with the bonus he got from work. They’ve left a note in the kitchen,” Seth chuckled, lowering her to the floor.

“So we’ve got the house to ourselves ALL night,” Mya smirked.

Seth raised an eyebrow, but took her hand, leading her up to her room in silence. As soon as he closed the door, Mya pressed her lips to his, making him moan. He gasped as her cold hands went up his shirt, raking her nails down his chest. The kiss got rougher and rougher, hands clutching, breathing going ragged and tongues battling. But as Mya broke away and started kissing and sucking down his neck, he realised something.

“The Cullens have been giving you pointers all weekend, haven’t they?” Seth asked, groaning as she sucked on a weak spot.

“Maybe,” Mya whispered hotly.

Seth watched in anticipation as she stepped away from him, starting to unbutton her shirt. He bit his lip as she threw it to the floor, just standing there in her skirt and black lacy bra.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Seth breathed, groaning as she slid down her skirt.

“More than sure. Don’t tell me you’re backing out?” Mya mused, resting her hands on his chest.

“Not a chance in hell,”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the start of big drama in the next 2 or 3 chapters! Hold onto your seats!

I have a formspring now! So if you want to ask me any questions, go right ahead!

Comments?
xo