Status: Complete.

Everybody's Losing Control

Makeover.

Three weeks passed, and Mya’s ankle was fully healed. Today was a Wednesday, but Seth slept over her house last night, meaning they woke up side-by-side.

“Morning beautiful,” Seth said softly, kissing her gently.

“Woah, no kisses till I’m washed and dressed. You made me totally gross last night,” Mya protested.

“Aye, but I had fun doing it,” Seth grinned, wriggling his eyebrows at her bare body.

Mya rolled her eyes, laughing, and stood up. She tried to ignore Seth following her to her bathroom, but was unable to as he got in the shower with her.

“Seth, I’m not going to have sex with you,” Mya said bluntly, turning to face him as she turned the water on.

“I’ll settle for just a shower then,” he shrugged, reaching for the shampoo.

Mya blushed as his water-soaked body came into contact with hers, never having been this intimate with him before without actually having sex. Seth noticed her nerves and smiled, starting to massage her hair. 1 hour later, Mya was dressed in a pair of plain black skinny jeans and a baby blue hoodie, the clouds grey and threatening outside. Seth was dressed in his usual jeans and polo shirt, and they were laying down on Mya’s bed together.

“I don’t think I could’ve asked for a more amazing boyfriend,” Mya smiled, watching Seth trace patterns on her exposed hip.

“It’s nice to be appreciated,” Seth grinned, kissing her neck.

Before he could go any further, Mya’s phone started ringing. Seth pouted but let Mya go, allowing her to reach for her phone.

Mya: Jello?
Rosalie: Hey, it’s Rose.
M: Hi! What’s up?
R: Tell Seth we’re stealing you in about…1 minute.
M: What?!
R: Just tell him.

Mya took the phone away from her ear, looking at Seth with a small smile.

“Apparently I’m being stolen from you in less than a minute,” she mused.

“Noooooooo!” Seth whined.

Mya laughed as Seth encased her tightly in his arms, only allowing her enough room to put the phone to her ear.

Rosalie: You still there?
Mya: Yeah, he’s isn’t happy.
R: I can see that.

Mya managed to turn her head, gasping as she saw Rosalie sitting in the tree outside her window.

M: Um, I’ll open the window.
R: Don’t worry, your brother is coming down the stairs to let us in.

Mya laughed and hung up the phone, lifting her head to look at Seth.

“I need to get up,” Mya giggled.

“No! They can’t steal you – we have school!” Seth protested.

“Are you seriously using school against me?” Mya snorted.

Seth pouted, making his eyes go big.

“The puppy-dog look? Puh-lease!” a voice snickered.

Seth held Mya tighter as they noticed Alice, Rosalie and Bella had walked through her bedroom door. They laughed, Bella and Rosalie peeling an arm of Seth’s off Mya each while Alice helped Mya to her feet.

“Seth is right, we have school,” Mya smiled apologetically.

“Your school were more than willing to let you take a work-shadowing day with Dr Cullen of Forks hospital,” Alice said mischievously.

“Let me guess…a makeover day with Dr Cullen’s wife and daughters?” Seth sighed, getting to his feet.

“You got it, mutt,” Rosalie grinned.

Seth growled, so Rosalie growled even more menacingly back, slapping him upside the head. Alice and Bella snickered, so Mya nudged Seth with her hip to snap him out of it. He glared at the triumphant Rosalie before frowning down at Mya.

“Don’t be sad, there’s a storm tonight. You can meet us for baseball,” Alice reassured.

Seth frowned deeper but nodded.

“We’ll be waiting for you in the car, Mya,” Bella grinned.

Seth waited until the 3 girls had left the room before wrapping his arms round her waist.

“I don’t want you to go,” Seth frowned, resting his forehead against hers.

“I don’t think I have a choice,” Mya giggled.

She slid her arms up round his neck, his hands sliding round from her waist to rest lightly on her ass. The car horn beeped loudly, but Seth pressed his lips to Mya’s, freezing her motion. Then her bedroom door opened.

“Woah, break it up! Those girls are waiting for you, Mya,” Will announced, looking out the window in awe at Rosalie’s sports car.

Seth ran his tongue over Mya’s bottom lip before releasing her. Will smirked and left the room, leaving the door open.

“I’ll see you tonight,” Seth smiled.

“Alright, I love you,” Mya smiled back.

“I love you too,” Seth murmured.

He kissed her one last time before following her down the stairs. 30 minutes later, Rosalie cut the engine and scooped Mya up in her arms, before leaping out of the car.

“Now you’re just showing off,” Mya laughed, smiling gratefully as Rosalie put her down.

“Ooh, you got told by the human,” a deep voice chuckled.

The girls spun around, the Cullen girls scowling at seeing Edward, Jasper and Emmett.

“What are you still doing here?” Alice frowned.

“You’re meant to be…not here,” Bella reminded.

“We were just leaving, but then Emmett saw Mya and insisted on tackling her,” Edward snickered, pressing a short kiss to Bella’s lips.

Mya barely had time to blink before she was spun round in a hug by the burly Cullen boy.

“I can’t believe the dog let you go,” Emmett smirked, lowering her back to the ground.

“Be nice to him!” Mya protested.

“He didn’t let her go without a struggle, babe, but I took care of him,” Rosalie grinned.

“That’s my girl,” Emmett purred.

Mya laughed in surprise as Emmett forcefully kissed Rosalie, the others laughing as well.

“Emmett, stop distracting my girls!” Esme called from the upstairs window.

“They’ll be back in about half an hour,” Alice called back.

Mya raised an eyebrow in confusion, but turned her head just in time to see two flashes of colour disappear into the trees, and blushed slightly.

“We’ll leave you three to go inside,” Jasper chuckled, kissing Alice before calming Mya.

1 hour later, Rosalie strutted in Alice’s bedroom, a smug smirk on her face.

“About bloody time,” Bella muttered.

“How many trees did you knock down?” Alice asked with a grin.

“Only 12,” Rosalie replied innocently.

“Eww!” Renesmee squealed, earning laughter.

“You can plant new ones tomorrow,” Esme laughed, rolling her eyes, “but now we can start pampering Mya!”

“Why make all the fuss?” Mya frowned.

“It’s been years since we had a human girl that we’ve become close to. The last one was useless at this kind of stuff,” Alice teased.

“Wasn’t the last one Bella?” Mya asked confused.

“Yup!” Rosalie giggled.

“Not girly and I couldn’t play sport. No win situation,” Bella shrugged.

“I think you’re great, mom,” Renesmee cooed, hugging Bella.

Everyone ‘awwed’ making Bella chuckle.

“What’s the plan then?” Mya asked nervously.

“We’re going to cut your hair, pack in as much massaging, face packs, manicures and pedicures as we can, and do your make-up properly before Carlisle and the boys get in at 6,” Esme announced, ruffling Renesmee’s hair.

Mya paled, making the girls chuckle.

“Don’t worry, it’ll be fun. Obviously we’ll be doing it all to you, but we’ll take turns in joining in too,” Alice reassured.

Mya took a deep breath before nodding.

“Alright! Let’s go!” Rosalie whooped.

*

As soon as the front door opened later that evening, the Cullen girls squealed, letting Mya finally see herself in the mirror. Her jaw dropped at her reflection. Her hair had been cut into choppy layers, as well as being curled loosely and dyed a darker brown. She was dressed in a low-cut v-necked black blouse and a tight faded denim skirt. Her eyes were smoky with eyeliner and dark eyeshadow, and her lips were full and pouty with lipgloss and liner.

“It’s amazing what a little make-up and hair curlers can do isn’t it?” Alice giggled.

“Th-thank you. All of you,” Mya stuttered shyly, smiling at how much her skin glowed.

Alice, Rosalie, Bella, Renesmee and Esme all beamed. Then Alice’s bedroom door opened, and Emmett, Jasper, Edward and Carlisle strolled in. Emmett cat-called, teasingly eyeing Mya up and down to make her blush, achieving just that.

“Well, well, Miss O’Donnell, haven’t you transformed,” Jasper grinned, winking dramatically.

“You look beautiful, Mya,” Carlisle said warmly, sliding his arm round Esme’s waist.

“Seth is going to love it,” Edward smiled.

Mya just blushed deeper, bowing her head, making all the Cullens laugh.

“I believe we have a game to play,” Renesmee announced.

“Let’s get going then!” Rosalie said excitedly.

*

At 7pm, the 9 Cullens and Mya were still waiting in the meadow for Seth and Jacob, rain only coming down lightly at the moment. They were huddled under 4 huge umbrellas to keep dry, not letting Mya wear proper baseball clothes like the rest of them until Seth saw her. Then Edward smiled.

“They’re here,” he said softly.

On the edge of the tress stood two huge werewolves. They disappeared again for a couple of seconds, but then Jacob and Seth emerged, dressed in waterproof coats and jeans. The Cullens hid Mya behind Emmett, right until Seth reached them.

“Where’s M…”

He stopped speaking as Mya stepped out shyly, taking in her appearance in shock. Mya blushed as his eyes widened and his jaw dropped, Jacob and the Cullens laughing.

“Could you possibly not scream your thoughts?” Edward smirked.

Seth just blushed, stepping forwards to take Mya’s hands.

“We’ll draw teams,” Carlisle said subtly.

Everyone left Mya and Seth standing alone under an umbrella.

“Hi,” he whispered.

“Hi,” she replied shyly.

“You look so beautiful,” he murmured.

Mya bit her lip and rested her hands on his chest as he placed one on the middle of her back holding the umbrella and one cupping her face. Mya stepped as close as she could, glad for his warmth.

“School was horrible without you,” Seth admitted softly.

“I missed you all day,” Mya replied with a smile.

Seth smiled back and pressed his lips to hers, just enough to encourage a slow response. Alice noticed the sweet embrace and nudged Bella…who nudged Edward. The nudging carried on until all the Cullens and Jacob were looking at them, smiling at how adorable the couple were.

“Teams are drawn!” Emmett yelled, a couple of minutes later.

Seth slowly pulled away, taking Mya’s hands back in his own.

“I love you so much,” he whispered.

“I love you more,” Mya whispered back.

Everyone ‘awwed’, making Mya blush and Seth chuckle. Slowly they rejoined the group, Rosalie passing Mya a white jacket and baseball cap to keep herself dry.

“Mya, you can help me umpire,” Esme announced.

“She thinks we cheat,” Emmett smirked, rolling his eyes.

“Oh I know you cheat,” Esme fired back, smiling, “just call them how you see them,”

“Seth, you’re in my team with Jasper, Bella and Rose,” Edward announced.

“Jake, you’re in my team with Carlisle, Nessie and Alice,” Emmett grinned, “and we’re batting first,”

Everyone split into their positions, looking at Alice. When a loud crash of thunder sounded, Alice smiled.

“It’s time!” she called.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just remember, Mya went from this to this

Just a fun one =]
Seth was a cutie, as always. He and Mya are sweet together, right?
Next one's a bit sad :(

Comments please?
xo