Status: Complete.

Everybody's Losing Control

Kidnapped.

Seth arrived at the Cullen house only half an hour later. Edward opened the door as Seth cut the engine, so he ran inside, tears pouring down his cheeks.

“She’s gone!” he cried out, collapsing onto the floor.

Emmett and Jacob picked him up, carrying him to the living room where the pack and all the Cullens were.

“What happened?”
“Where is she?”
“Who took her?”

“SHUT UP!!” Bella yelled.

Everyone fell silent, staring as Seth as he was placed in a chair.

“She’s gone! It’s all my fault! She’s gone!” Seth whined, still crying.

“Just calm down, we’ll find her,” Leah soothed.

“How the bloody hell do you know that?” Seth sobbed.

“Our impulsive vampires decided on a place about 5 minutes ago. We’ve just got to figure it out,” Jasper explained.

“We’ve got a few ideas, but not many,” Esme admitted.

Alice silently held out the picture she’d drawn. Seth wiped his eyes and took it, staring at it for a few seconds. Then he looked up at them all if they were stupid.

“That’s one of the old dockyard warehouses just outside the other side of Forks,” Seth said, his voice cracking slightly.

“How did you figure that out so fast?” Paul frowned.

Everyone crowded round Seth as he pointed at the paper.

“One, that’s an old steering wheel hanging on the wall. Two, you can just about see a boat though the window. Three, I went on a school trip there 2 years ago – one of them is a museum. Not this one obviously,” Seth shrugged, standing up.

“There are 10 of them down there. 9 if you discount the museum,” Carlisle reminded.

“There’s 17 of us – we can split up,” Seth argued.

“Alright! Let’s go!” Jacob yelled.

*

Mya’s eyes flickered open slowly and she groaned, feeling a sharp pain in the back of her head. She tried to raise her hands, but found they were tied together in front of her. Sitting up quickly, she whimpered as she realised her feet were bound too, with what looked like a heavy weight attached. Within a second, Brody, Jase and Nathan were around her.

“Get away from me!” Mya shrieked as they crouched down.

“Easy now, princess, Brody’s got a throbbing hard-on for you, so just feel lucky he waited till you were awake to take you,” Jase smirked.

Mya felt bile rising up her throat again, but Brody grabbed her neck viciously.

“If you vomit again, I will break your jaw, got it?” he snarled.

Mya gulped and nodded, so Brody let her go.

“Good girl. Now, I personally think you need to be shown a few manners, don’t you boys?” Brody smirked.

“Mmhmm, how many fingers shall we break this time?” Nathan said excitedly.

“All of them,” Jase drawled.

“No! No, please!” Mya cried out, trying to edge away.

“I love it when they beg,” Brody breathed.

He pushed her flat on her back, straddling her waist as Jase and Nathan lifted her bound arms above her head.

“Let’s hope you scream as good now as when we ravage you in a minute,” Jase said lustfully.

As they broke her fingers one-by-one, Mya did in fact scream. In agony. So much so that her throat felt raw and she writhed in pain under Brody in an attempt to get away.

“You’ll be writhing and screaming for a different reason soon, princess,” Brody smirked, grinding his hips down on hers.

“Your pathetic excuse for a penis could never get any response out of me,” Mya snapped, her hands throbbing, the pain making her head spin dangerously.

“The feistier you are, the better, darling,” Jase chuckled.

“I’m going to enjoy breaking this one,” Nathan agreed.

“Denial is a bad thing, princess,” Brody mused.

“You’re a monster,” Mya hissed, tears rolling down her cheeks.

She spat in Brody’s face. He growled and backhanded her so hard that her head snapped to the side. The three vampires froze as her bottom lip burst open, blood pouring down her chin. Brody covered two fingers with the crimson liquid, holding them out to Jase and Nathan.

“Taste her,” he ordered hoarsely, licking the remaining blood off her chin.

Mya whimpered in a mix of agony, fear and disturbance as Jase and Nathan leant their heads down, sucking the blood off Brody’s fingers.

“Bloody hell,” Jase groaned, throwing his head back.

Nathan just looked more lustful than ever, making Mya scoff.

“You’re turned on by the taste of my blood?” she snorted.

“You have no idea. I’m going to enjoy fucking you till you beg me to kill you. I’m sure my boys are too,” Brody growled, sitting up.

Mya froze in fear as he tore her dress open down the middle like it was paper, tears pouring from her eyes even more. Three vampires made animalistic growling noises as they gazed down at her body, only making Mya cry harder.

“You are wasted with that mutt,” Nathan breathed, squeezing her breasts firmly through her bra.

“He’s more amazing than any of you could hope to be,” Mya sobbed, not being able to knock his hands off.

“Unlikely,” Jase chuckled, tracing a line across the top of her panties.

But just as they reached to unzip their jeans, they froze, lifting their heads in the air.

“Shit, I knew they’d come,” Brody growled.

“What do we do? They’ve brought the dogs too!” Nathan panicked.

“You get the pile of axes over there. Jase, be ready to make them sleep. I’ll take care of the girl,” Brody ordered.

The three of them sprung into action, Brody dragging Mya into the shadows next to a window which looked out over the ocean. He clamped his hand over her mouth, watching as his friends hid in the shadows too.

“Make one noise and I’ll tear your throat out, got it?” Brody hissed.

Mya just stayed silent, watching the door in desperation. It seemed like ages till it slowly opened, Seth and Edward walking in.

“I can smell them but I can’t see them,” Seth said angrily.

“They’ve probably smelt us and left,” Edward sighed.

“This is all my fucking fault!” Seth growled.

Mya panicked as they started to leave, so she bit Brody’s hand as hard as she could, before screaming loudly.

“Mya!” Seth cried out, spinning back around.

He ducked an axe from Nathan, Edward calling everyone else to come. Brody grabbed Mya by the throat, stepping just out of the shadows as the Cullens and the pack (in their wolf forms) flooded in. Nathan and Jase stood either side of Brody. Seth could barely control his fury at the sight of Mya’s battered and revealed body, the three kidnappers noticing this and laughing.

“You’re the three that cause havoc in Australia, aren’t you?” Carlisle gasped suddenly.

“Damn right, in the 70s and 80s,” Nathan smirked.

“Oh God, I should’ve made the connection…” Carlisle panicked, running his hand through his hair.

“Just three ordinary punks attacked and turned, what else could we do apart from terrorise the country?” Jase mused.

“It is nice to see our reputation has spread,” Brody chuckled.

“Let Mya go,” Seth ordered, the only Quilette in human form.

“Or what?” Jase drawled, folding his arms.

“Or we’ll make you let her go,” Rosalie growled, leaning forwards slightly.

“Ah, ah, ah. One step and I’ll break her neck,” Brody sighed mockingly.

Mya whimpered, making Seth start to shake. Nathan gripped the two axes in his hands firmer, something which Mya’s rescue mission growled at.

“Jase, if you would,” Brody chuckled.

Jase smirked and flitted his eyes round the group as they stared at him. Everyone started panicking as Jacob fell, Edward fell, Embry fell, Quil fell, Rosalie fell, Bella fell, Renesmee fell, Esme fell, Paul fell and Alice fell. Only Sam, Collin, Leah, Jared, Seth, Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle remained.

“Don’t look in his eyes!” Mya hissed.

She choked for air as Brody squeezed her throat tighter. The 8 conscious turned their gaze anywhere but Jase, making him growl.

“Let Mya go!” Seth yelled.

“I’ll have to bite her first,” Brody shrugged.

Collin stepped forward, as did Emmett, only to get Nathan’s axes buried in their thighs. Mya cried out in panic.

“Say goodbye, princess,” Brody sang.

He grabbed Mya’s hair and yanked her head to the side, standing slightly behind her. Brody kept his eyes on Seth as his ran his tongue up her neck, making sure everyone could see Mya’s fear. But as he opened his mouth, Seth launched forward, transforming into his wolf-form just before he collided with Mya and Brody. The three of them crashed through the wall, plunging into the ocean. Seth transformed back into human form and grabbed Brody, repeatedly punching him in the face as hard as he could as he heard shouts and yells sound inside

“SETH!!”

Seth put his hands round Brody’s neck and turned his head to see Emmett and Jasper standing in the hole in the wall.

“We’ll take care of him, you get Mya!” Emmett ordered.

Seth nodded, throwing them Brody’s protesting body. Seth then took a deep breath and dove underwater, reaching his hands out blindly to find the girl he loved. He searched for a long as he could, but no luck. Resurfacing, he quickly took another breath before diving back under deeper. Again he searched for as long as he could, but was nearly running out of air…when his fingers brushed something solid. Desperately he grabbed it and swam to the surface, opening his eyes to see it was Mya. But she was unconscious and not breathing. He reached one of his hands up to pinch her nose, but nearly dropped her.

“Shit, they must’ve put a weight on her feet!” Seth cursed.

Keeping her head above water, Seth reached down to Mya’s feet, ripping the thick rope and weight off. He resurfaced and took a deep breath before pinching her nose and breathing out into her mouth. He then pushed her against the dock wall and pressed hard on her chest 3 times. Nothing. He whimpered before taking another deep breath and repeating the process again. This time on the 3rd push, Mya’s eyes shot open and she choked before throwing up a load of water.

“Oh my God! Baby, I thought I’d lost you!” Seth cried out, hugging her close.

“Seth…oh god…it was horrible. I thought I was going to die. I thought I’d never see you again,” Mya whimpered, tears pouring from her cheeks.

“I’d never let you die,” Seth whispered furiously, squeezing her tighter.

“Oww! My fingers!” Mya yelped weakly.

Seth lifted her bound hands up, growling at the sight of her crooked fingers.

“They broke all your fingers?” he hissed.

Mya could only nod.

“I’m going to have to move them straight,” he apologised.

“Do it quickly,” Mya mumbled.

But she screamed as he moved all her fingers back into straight positions.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Seth whimpered, pulling the thick rope off her wrists.

“It’s okay,” Mya said softly.

“No, it’s not okay. This is all my fault. If I hadn’t left you to answer my phone, then you wouldn’t have been taken and you wouldn’t be like this. You could’ve died tonight, violated and in agony, and it would’ve been all my fault. I was this close to losing you,” Seth exasperated.

“But you didn’t lose me – you saved me,” Mya whispered.

Seth just pressed his lips to hers, encouraging a slow response. This didn’t last long because he could tell she had very little strength left.

“Come on, I’ll get you to those steps over there, and we can wait for someone to bring us some dry clothes,” Seth suggested.

Mya just nodded, resting her head on his warm chest as he swam the both of them over to the dock steps. He sat Mya so she was covering his bare lower half, cradling her close to his body. As the dockhouse went up in flames, Mya felt exhaustion sweep over her.

“Seth, I’m tired,” she whispered sleepily.

“Then sleep, angel, I’m not going anywhere,” Seth promised.

The last thing Mya remembered was the sound of running feet before she drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhhh one more chapter to go!!
I'll be posting it Monday 25th, so please use the time to comment and let me know what you've thought of the story as a whole!
And comments about this chapter in particular would be nice.
xo