Status: Active.....

The Dark Woods

Chapter 8

After the peace treaty, the vampires and the werewolves united as one huge village. Some stayed at Dark Paw's village; others stayed at Moonsle's old camp. Jodi ran off when Terran killed James after finding out he was a traitor.
Terran woke up. just before sunrise. He got up and dressed in his black cloak, for his fathers important meeting that was at sunrise; in the meeting room. He walked down the stairs and went into the other, huge, meeting room. His father had already started the meeting, so Terran walked quietly to an open seat next to Duke.
"Where've you been?" Duke asked.
"I woke late." Terran replied. "What have I missed?"
"Dark Paw is suggesting we go raide another village. The one in the south." Duke replied. "He's going to ask Facheeta and White Paw for their blessing to be upon the Combined Rule as we attack the villagers."
Terran nodded.

Just before everyone was getting ready to invade the village, Ambulic snuck out and started walking towards the village. When Ambulic was in the middle of the village, who's villagers were fast asleep, he spotted Mindy's house and walked over to it. He opened the door, and cracked it open and slipped inside, shutting the door silently behind him. Ambulic walked over to Mindy's room and walked in, for her door was already open. Mindy was sleeping silently in her bed, covers covering her body. Ambulic shook her awake. She was going to scream but he put a hand over her mouth that muffled her scream.

He took his hand away from her mouth and she frowned. "Ambulic?"
"Follow me." He told her and headed outside of her room. She followed, getting out of her bed first. She wore a white night gown, so it was very cold for her to follow him into the forest.
"Ambulic, what did they do to you?" She asked, as they got far enough away from the village.
"It... doesn't matter. What matters is that you're safe." Ambulic replied. "Mindy, I want you... to come live with me..."
Mindy frowned. "Oh Ambulic, I don't know... There's vampires, and werewolves-"
"I, am a vampire." He replied, cutting her off.
"Well... I-"
"Mindy, there's going to be more raides. More than ever before..." Ambulic warned. "I do not want to see you hurt."
She smiled. "O- Okay. Fine. I will- but for only a week, to see if I like it."
Ambulic smirked. "That's what I said, too. Remember?"
She nodded. "I know. Let's head back to... um- Where ever you came from."
Ambulic smiled. "It's called CR Camp."

They headed back that way and then Mindy stopped at the gates. "Ambulic... will they.. hurt me?"
"We might." A new voice came in. Jodi stood in front of both of them. Ambulic hissed a warning for her to stay back.
She ignored it and took two steps toward Mindy then Ambulic pushed Jodi and knocked her to the ground. "Stay away from her!"
Jodi laughed. "I was only putting her out of her misery."
"Get out of here!" Ambulic hissed, as three guards rushed over to see what was happening.
Jodi turned and ran off, quickly.
Ambulic embraced Mindy with a hug and held her there for a minute. "I love you."
"I love you, Ambulic." Mindy whispered.

Dark Paw was in the royal palace, and Ambulic was leading Mindy to a little house to the right of the palace. He opened the door and walked in with Mindy following. Ambulic looked out the window as Mindy shut the door. "I've got to go, Mindy. Stay here no matter what happens. Don't answer the door, I'll come in if I need you."
Mindy nodded but frowned. "Where are you going?"
"To a meeting, Dark Paw has set up. He's the official leader of the Combined Rule." Ambulic replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment tell me what you think!