Status: Last Updated: 14. August. 2010

We Were Lost and Broken Until We Met You Guys

Crushes Come in All Shapes, Sizes, and Images

Image
Image

On our way to the cafeteria I looked at Bree && said, “Something’s up with Francis. I just don’t know what.” Bree just shrugged her shoulders, meaning that she didn’t know either.

A second later we were all in the cafeteria before the official start at school. Well all hung out there for 15 minutes before the official bell rang. Before I headed of to my US History class I heard Leslie say that she was having a party at her place this weekend for the start of a new school year, of course everyone in our little group HAD to go. It was mandatory, sadly.

I quickly went to my first period class, US History. There were a few people in seats by the time I got there. No one I knew yet. As time went on the more people filled the room. Sadly I didn’t know anyone in this class. But he hey at least Mr. Carter was cute. I mean it was odd, he kinda looked like Nick Carter (The guy from the Backstreet Boys). I always did have a small crush on him.

Right before the bell rang, literally a second before, entered a god. Well that’s what he looked like. I looked at him more && saw that he was a nerd. Damn he looks like a nerd. We have rules against liking && dating nerds. But he’s so gorgeous! I thought to myself.

“Nice of you to join us Mr. Jonas. Please take an available seat,” Said Mr. Carter looking up from his podium. The only seat was to my left, Shit. I sighed.

The closer he to his seat the more I was convinced he was a god. When he finally sat I took a breath to calm my self && I only wound up smelling his cologne. He smelt soooo good! It took everything in me not to grab him just so I could smell him.

“Everyone while I write down today’s assignment && tonight’s homework I would like everyone to turn to the person next to you && introduce yourselves, because that person will be you buddy for the remainder of the school year,” said Mr. Carter turning to the board. I looked around && saw the new kid && I were the only ones at this table.

“Hi, I’m Joe. I’m new here,” Joe said taking his hand out for me to shake. I just stared at it for a few seconds before hesitantly taking it while saying, “I’m Katherine but you can call me Kat. I’ve lived here my whole life.” Joe smiled a breath taxingly beautiful smile && said, “I like the accent it kinda cute.” With that he made me blush && realize our hands were still together. “Um, could I have my hand back please?” I asked him. This time he blushed && took his hand out of mine. As soon as he did that Mr. Carter spoke. “Alright everyone here’s your assignment for the day so get started so you can finish before the bell. I promise once we get this done we’ll start havin’ some fun.” Mr. Carter said while smiling at our groaning.

When the bell rang I dash right out of the class room before Joe could say another word to me. Like I said it was a against the rules to like nerds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, here's my chapater :^D
Hope you guys like it!
Soon Bree will post her chapter with Kevin coming in for all you Kevin fans :^D

Please let us know what you think!
We would love to hear your thoughts no matter how little you write :^D
*Katherine*