An Unimaginable School Dream

First Day

I woke up, already groaning from the knowledge that school started today. All the teachers were old hags and fatass retards. It was hell having to go there for another two years. I won't be surprised if I even make it that long. I got up, stretching my arms out and examining my room as an excuse to procrastinate getting ready.

My walls were plastered in posters, all from bands I've seen or want to see. I had speakers on high up shelves in all four corners of my wall, and around three hundred cd's. I had an electric piano and two guitars in one corner. Playing guitar was my passion, and I inspired to play it professionally one day. It's just in our shit hole of a town you don't get a lot of opportunities. My bed was rather large, and currently a mess. I chuckled at how destructive my sleeping was.

"Alex, come on get up and get ready!" My mom screamed, making me groan, and start to move towards my bathroom. My reflection glared back at me, my crystal blue eyes narrowing down. My black hair was ruffled, my ninja turtle boxers were wrinkled, and my skin flawless.

I shrugged off my boxers, and hopped into the shower. The hot water pelted onto my back and chest. I began to sing a few tunes, rubbing in my shampoo and conditioner. I started to lather myself in soap, every now and then turning up the heat. Time passed by and I didn't even care, the warmth on me made me smile. Past the shower glass I could imagine a snow covered, wind driven land ready to nip at my skin and hurt my mood.

"Alexandre Zeena Evans get the hell out of the shower and get ready, you can't be late the first day of your Junior year!" My mom screamed over the shower, aggravated. I sighed and turned off the water, letting the steam curl around my body. I grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around my waist, quickly drying my hair. I threw open the door, to my mom, hands on her hips. I gave her a look, and she rolled her eyes, leaving the room. "Don't take long."

She shut the door, and I went back in the bathroom. After clearing the mirror, I began to blow dry my hair. The heat on my face burnt, but I still brought it back and forth laughing for no apparent reason. I finally finished and turned on my straightener, letting it heat up while I went to go get dressed.

After going through my clothes, grumbling at everything I picked out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a simple black tee. I laced up my worn Converse, and put in all my piercings. I was already twenty minutes late.

"Whatever," I grumbled, going to go straighten my hair. After fifteen minutes it was too my liking. I grabbed my sunglasses, and put them on. I picked up my guitar, slinging it over my back and snatched up my skateboard. My backpack was on the floor, forgotten. I ran down the stairs, my mother not noticing me. She was right next to the door, so I quickly jogged back to my room, lifting up my window. I threw down my skateboard, then flung myself onto the thick branch three feet from my window. After hanging on for a few seconds, I dropped myself down, landing on my feet. I checked my guitar, then picked up my skateboard, running into the street. I threw down my skateboard, and began skating to school which was three miles away.

The wind in my face felt relaxing. The looks from other people made me laugh, and the fact that I was already late to school topped off my morning. I decided to stop and get some coffee, add another ten minutes onto the already forty minutes. The line was long but I still stayed, waiting patiently, occasionally letting someone pass me.

"Hey Alex, whats up?" My twenty four year old friend Jack asked, already making my Caramel Frappuccino.

"Eh, just being an hour late for class now on the first day," I said like it was small talk. I got out my money laying it down. He started laughing, then smiled at me.

"Nice, well I'm happy Starbucks was on your 'help-avoid-school' list," he said handing me my drink, and putting the cash away.

"You'll always be on my list Jack Barakat. But I should probably peace out, later," I said walking out, giving a wave behind me. I got back on my skateboard, and skated off, sipping my drink all the while. With a few detours and what not by the time I reached school there was only twenty minutes left of first block, out of an hour and a half.

As I walked down the halls, shades still on any underclassmen that walked by would eye me. Either disgusted or turned on. But I didn't care. I took out my schedule, and looked at it for the first time. History first block with a Mr.Gaskarth. Who the hell was that? Probably some old wrinkly man that smelt like cats and car fresheners.

I stepped in front of the door, and pushed open the door. Everyone stared at me, but I didn't mind attention. I walked to the back of the room, collapsing in the farthest seat from the front. I dropped my skateboard, and set my guitar on my desk. When I finally looked up, I was surprised. Our teacher was super young, and... good looking. I was happy I had on my shades, because my eyes widened. I felt my heart race speed up, and my body tingle throughout. What the hell?

Soon the class started talking, the teacher just chilling at his desk.

"Alex!" I looked up and frowned to an annoying girl who stalked me, waving. But what made me really frown was when the teacher answered. Does he think he can answer for me or something? Is his name Alex, no.

"Sorry Alex, I meant this Alex, " she squealed smiling and blushing at the teacher. I inched myself down, trying to hide from her. "Alex, Alex. How was your summer?"

"Peachy," I mumbled.

"So your Alex Evans?" I was so busy trying to inch away from stalker Penelope, I didn't notice the teacher walk up to my right. I looked him over. The way his shirt hugged his chest, gave me the weirdest feeling. I brushed it off quickly, getting a little embarrassed.

"Uh... yeah," I said, finally taking off my sunglasses.

'I'm your history teacher, Alex Gaskarth."
♠ ♠ ♠
So first chapter to this all time Low/ Alex Gaskarth/ Alex Evans fanfiction.
hope you liked it so far,no?
Well leave me some comments, so I know if i should continue or delete.
read, comment, advertise!!!!!
:]
Love
your author
C.A.B <3