An Unimaginable School Dream

Curiosity

Alex G, POV
(baha it rhymes, so does Alex E)

I put out my hand, offering a hand shake to this kid. For some reason he intrigued me. He reminded me of my younger self. He stared at me oddly, then finally shook my hand. I chuckled.

"Your my teacher?" He asked in shock, leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms.

"Yes, I am. So care to explain why you were late to my class?" I asked sitting on an empty desk in front of him.

"I had some things to do," he snapped glaring at me. I knew this kid would be hard to open up. The moment I saw him strut in I knew he'd be trouble. Something that was going to bother me and become tiresome. That was what intrigued me and made me happy.

"Like grab a coffee?" I asked picking it up. He took it back quickly, becoming defensive.

"Yes." He took a sip, and averted my gaze. I looked at his guitar and smiled.

"You play well?" I asked, actually receiving a small smile. His smile was really amazing, and I was glad I got a small bit of it.

"Yeah I do, or at least I like to think so." I plucked one of the strings, and got up walking back to my desk. I could feel his strange gaze on my back, and chuckled. A few female students stopped me, giggling and twirling their hair. I looked up at the clock and noticed there was only three minutes left.

"So Mr.Gaskarth-"

"Alex please. Mr makes me seem old," I said, fixing them. The three students all blushed and giggled more. I just smiled, and tried pushing past them.

"We were just wondering if... after school study sessions would be open with you?" I stared down at the girls, trying to keep a pleasant tone.

"No, but its only the first day of school. I only passed out papers, I haven't even taught yet. If you need help later on then that means I'm failing at teaching and should probably quit," I said pouting. They all gasped and incoherently said things, and walked away. I sighed with relief, then walked to my desk. Then the bell rang.

I turned around quickly and saw Alex leaving quickly. I frowned, mad at those girls for stopping me just to flirt. I wanted to show him something.

"Alex!" I called but he walked out the door and into the hallway. I was interested in him, his mysterious ways. I knew I could break him down. Just could take some time. I got ready for the next block, not as eager as I was this morning. The students filed in all whispering, like I didn't see them. But none of them intrigued me like young Alex Evans.

Alex E, POV

I dashed out of the room, lucky to escape. I felt like I couldn't breathe in there. My chest got all tight, and my heart raced. I had sat there silently glaring, hoping the clock would go faster to release me. I almost got up and walked out but my body wouldn't move. I shook my head quickly, and then bumped into a girl.

She looked up and smiled. I could feel her eyes undressing me. I felt disgusting when she did. I growled and glared at her.

"Why don't you fucking stop raping me with your eyes and pick yourself up whore!" I yelled, causing her to well up with tears.

"Grow up kid, this is highschool and no one is gonna take your stupid ass drama to heart." I walked on, and checked my next class. Art 3 class with Mrs. Douglass. I didn't mind her, and looked forward to the class. On my way there I bumped into several more people, giving them venomous looks.

When I reached the class, I went to take my usual seat but someone was in it. This is not my fucking day, I thought to myself. I walked over and slammed my skateboard down on the table. The person was obviously another freshmen, and my temper grew more.

"Out of my seat, freshie," I seethed. He looked up nervously, and ran out of it. Why was a freshmen in Art 3 anyways. I saw Mrs. Douglass give me a look, and smile. I gave a small wave, and sat down. My friend Jeremy sat next to me, giving me a goofy look.

"What's up your ass today, Alex?" he asked shoving me a little, I punched his shoulder hard, getting annoyed.

"I don't know, shut the hell up! Are you high already?" I asked looking him over. He simply nodded and laughed, and started to have a coughing fit from his laughter. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the front of the class.

"Hello class, I'm happy to see a bunch of familiar faces. Hopefully those I don't recognize will become a part of those faces later on," she said walking around up front, smiling warmly. She made me feel a little better, but it went away quickly. "Today I want everyone to draw something that your curious about. A new class, an upcoming event, an object anything that holds your curiosity. We will share at the end of the class, so be prepared. This will show me what your expected to do, what you can do." She looked at everyone individually, intimidating the new people and energizing the familiar people. "Begin."

I borrowed a piece of sketch paper and a pencil from Jeremy, and stared at it. What was I curious about? I sat there blank, and looked over at Jeremy's paper. He was drawing a water bottle, and I snorted at it.

"Yeah snort at the person who has something, not the person who has nothing and is sitting there like an idiot. Just close your eyes and draw something, and when you feel like opening your eyes do it." Even though Jeremy was as high as cloud nine, I took his advice. I closed my eyes, and almost scoffed. I put my pencil down and felt myself drawing two circles. My right hand was moving like crazy, and I felt like I should finish before opening my eyes. Then I heard Jeremy gasp.

My eyes shot open and I looked at him. He was looking at my picture. My moment was gone, ripped away over a sigh. I looked at my picture and my mouth dropped. My eyes widened and my stomach twisted.

It was a picture of my history teacher. It was so precise I got that same feeling when looking at it, that I did while looking at the real him.

"Dude, who the hell is that?" I looked over to Jeremy, his green eyes swallowing me. It's like I couldn't hear anything. The world around me was shrinking. I felt embarrassed and mad at myself for doing this. Why did I do this? I looked down at the picture, frowning. Then the picture was ripped away from the table, and everything went back to normal. I looked up and Mrs.Douglass had my picture.

"Alex this is wonderful! Your artwork has really increased over the summer. This is the new history teacher, no? Oh you should give this to him! It's okay I will for you." She began walking over to her cabinet, to lock it up for later. I felt my heart thumping erratically and felt like my life was ending.

"But Mrs. Douglass, I-I didn't-"

"Oh you didn't get to share why your curious about him? I am so sorry, well here you go. Go head, you can go early." I began to shake my head, but she pushed me forward gripping my arms and picture tightly. Mrs. Douglass loved to brag about her students and anything she could say she had help with. I looked back at Jeremy for help but he was keeling over with laughter.

"Okay class, because Mr.Evans piece here is already finished and beautifully done he will present now." I took a huge gulp even if super cliche.

"I drew the new history teacher because... because I'm curious as to why...." In all honesty, I didn't know why I drew it. "As to why he is so young and works as a teacher when he could actually make a life outside this shit hole of a school."

The whole class howled with laughter, save freshmen, but Mrs. Douglass was a little less enthusiastic. I felt that what I said was a lie, well for the most part. Mrs. Douglass scolded me, and left me off with a warning because it was the first day of school. I went back to my seat and sat glaring ahead.

"Let me guess. You want to break in here and get the picture back during her planning bell next block?" Jeremy asked, rolling his eyes at me. I gave a low chuckle, and nodded. He knew me to well.

"You know your pretty clear when your high, you should do it more often," I joked lightening up a little.

"Already am, broha," he said in all seriousness. I was a little taken aback, but pushed it away.

"What is your third block? Mines Chemistry with Grapping." I had took out my schedule to look at which class I'd be missing. I despised any kind of science, so I didn't mind this at all. "Only thing that sucks about this is I know he's not very lenient with people being late at all. but whatever, a trip to the principals office on the first day sounds normal to me."

Jeremy pulled his out, and squinted at it. This went on for five minutes, me not offering to help but just sit there and laugh.

"English with Quinster, then history with Gaskarth. Gaskarth? I've never heard of him, he must be-" Jeremy cut off, and smiled at me.

"That was the new teacher? Well, I'm guessing you have him first block?"

"Yeah I do. I have advanced music class fourth block with Mr. Drinxton, so that be easy to skip out of too," I added changing the subject in fear. Why did I fear talking about this? Why am I so emotionally fucked up?

"We'll do it right after this class ends. We both have first lunch, and that gives us thirty minutes of free time anyways." Eventually everyone presented their pictures. Jeremy's was far by the most funny. He talked about how water bottles hold things, and the wrapper around it, and all the different kinds of tops.

The bell rang and instead of walking to the cafeteria we walked around the school to a small closet. This closet was like a second home to us. We had spent so much time in here, we were sure more time was spent in here then in class. This was the place to come to to break into a classroom. To sabotage a water fountain or toilet, to trash a room beyond anyones help.

I knocked on the door, and it opened. Jeremy and I smiled in return to the guy holding open the door. Instead of janitorial supples in there, there were video games, a t.v., a small bed, a microwave and a refrigerator.

"Been awhile... Rian Dawson."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hope you guys liked this.
it be awesome to get some comments and subscriptions. It motivates me to write. Advertise?
Well I wonder what Our Alex's are thinking and feeling?

Oh and here are the other stories I'm working on
When In Love, Forced to Part This is a slash joint story, only 5 chapters in so far. it's super good, read it!!
Incest is a way of Life!
This is my incest one, only 2 chapters in and at 921 reads.

And if you want something else i'm trying to finish up my stories called Innocently Guilty and The Unforgotten Rose, not a lot of reads and stuff, but its suspenseful and good!!!!

Love,
your author
C.A.B.