An Unimaginable School Dream

Why Despair?

"So what brings you here, kids?" Rian asked letting us inside. He had the t.v. on MTv. We grabbed a soda and sat down. Jeremy rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"We need a favor," I said simply.

"No, he needs a favor. I just love the thrill of breaking the rules and plus I wouldn't be me if I didn't." Jeremy started laughing for no reason. I gave Rian a look.

"Yep. You wouldn't be Jeremy if you didn't get high too," Rian said punching his arm. Jeremy just scoffed and watched the t.v. "So whats this favor, hm? Trashing the teachers lounge or a bathroom? Graffiti again?" Rian got all excited, already getting up to grab stuff.

"Baha, no. Just need your help breaking into the Art room. She has something of mine that I need back," I said stopping him. His face fell, but he shrugged.

"Easy on the first day of school. Hopefully you guys go bigger?" Rian grabbed his keys and led us out into the hallway. We walked through the empty halls, passing paper all over the floor. Rian didn't care, and let the other much older janitor, Ernest, clean them up.

We reached the Art room, and he unlocked it casually. He started to whistle then sat down at her desk, tossing his keys to me. I strode over to her big cabinet, and unlocked it. it was old and chipping. Our school was pretty shitty, and I was curious as to why it was still open.

I began eagerly searching for my drawing of humiliation, throwing things in all directions. I began to panic, feeling my heart rise up to my throat. It began to beat profusely, and I felt a cold sweat coming on. My hands began to feel clammy, and I soon gave up. I shoved all the papers in, and slammed the door shut.

"FUCK!" I screamed, kicking a desk and it fell over easily. Rian and Jeremy gave each other a look, sincerely worried about me. "I have to find that guys, look everywhere," I commanded, looking all over the floor. They searched desperately for a good hour. We only had half an hour left of third block. Half an hour left till her planning bell ended.

Rian went back to the desk, and slammed it in frustration. We heard several things rattle after he did this. Jeremy and I ran over as he realized there was a narrow drawer underneath the desk. It was wide enough to hold my drawing, and I knew it was there. Rian attempted to open it with his keys, but came up with nothing.

When I had told him it was a drawing, he had burst out laughing. I had begun to glare at him, till Jeremy gave him a look. He had stopped and just rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't go all pissed at me," Rian had said, mocking my face.

"It's important that this doesn't go where she has it planned," I grumbled, sticking my tongue out and flipping him off.

"What'll happen if you don't get it?"

"Humiliation beyond what I can take. I'll probably move away," I had said resulting in them frowning.

"Ok then let's go get this picture."

Rian finally after ten minutes of trying all the keys, gave up. There was fifteen minutes left, and I started to swear. What was i going to do?

"I blame you Jeremy. Telling me to close my eyes and crap. Fuck you." I needed to blame someone, and it sure wasn't going to be me.

Jeremy scoffed, running his hands through his hair. "At least you did a good job on it," he shrugged, now attempting to lick his nose. I couldn't help but laugh a little. When Jeremy was high he was amusing.

"I hope you eat a booger," I mumbled. When I remembered why I was here, I grew angry again, kicking another desk.

"Stop getting all hussy, man. Now if I had my screwdriver.... I could probably open this shit up," Rian said examining it. He wanted to be a constructor his whole life, and actually knew his tools. Even if I hadn't of trusted him I would have done anything. I was doing this all over a drawing. What the fuck? Why was it that important to me? I usually never care what people think about me. I told myself I was just having an off day.

"I'll go run and get it. Watch booger eater." Jeremy flipped me off, and I began running back to Rian's "office". With no delays I made it in four minutes. I found his screwdriver, and hollered. I looked at the clock, and realized there was only ten minutes. Four minutes back, and six for breaking it open and cleaning up. We could do it.

I ran out in the hallway, running as fast as possible. I looked behind me to check that no one was coming, and turned around just in time to smack into somebody.

"How cliche, dammit. What the fuck. Ugh. Get out of my fucking way fag," I snarled picking myself up, then glaring at who I bumped into. My mouth fell open and I couldn't utter one more word even if I wanted to. Of course, Mr. Gaskarth was there. His shirt was covered with coffee, and he was looking up at me.

"In a hurry, Alex?" He asked laughing. I just stood there, staring at his wet shirt. It clung even more around his body, and I began to feel awkward. "Hello? Want to help me up, or continue to cuss me out?"

I reached out my hand, and yelled at myself. He grabbed my hand, and my whole body tingled. An electric current sizzled through me and I gasped. The force of emotions and feelings that rushed through on contact startled me. I let go of his hand halfway through helping him up, and just ran. I refused to let myself turn around as I heard him mumble "shit". I ran to the art room with four minutes left.

Rian and Jeremy were waiting impatiently and were questioning me as I threw Rian the screwdriver. I was still shaken from that situation back there, and wanted to leave.

"I... I couldn't find the screwdriver..." I lied quickly. Jeremy gave me a look, but thankfully dropped it. Rian got it open with two minutes to spare, and I looked inside. I felt my heart drop, as I read what a personal reminder sticky note said. Rian and Jeremy read it over my shoulder. I felt the world around me shrink for some reason.

Jeremy and Rian quickly picked up the desks and papers, placing them where they had been, but not as organized as before. I stood there holding the note, my hands shaking. They were yelling at me to grab my shit and get out, that the bell was about to ring. Finally Jeremy pulled my shoulder, the note falling back into the cabinet. Rian shut it and quickly locked the art room door.

It's not like the note had my death written out. Not like the words wrote in deep black ink were meant to make me feel queasy. Make my anger boil to a point I didn't like. It wasn't meant to affect me this way at all. But it did. And for that reason my world felt like it was ending.

The note read:

"Give Alex Evans picture to Mr.Gaskarth at the beginning of planning bell."
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
all a waste.... my poor Alex.... ;DDD
been listening to honestly - breathe electric a lot, through this whole chapter
sorry its not the best
and isnt very long
next chapter will be great.... :]
and hopefully longer?
Question: is this going anywhere for you guys? You guys enjoy it? What are your thoughts on Alex's feelings? Anyone else catching up on the all time low members...? How do you want them to incorporate Zach...? Want me to update?

Answer any of them, :]
Please read, comment, subscribe, and advertise!!!
Love always
your author
C.A.B.
<3

Oh and here are the other stories I'm working on
When In Love, Forced to Part This is a slash joint story, only 6 chapters in so far. it's super good, read it!!
Incest is a way of Life!
This is my incest one, only 2 chapters in and at 951 reads.