An Unimaginable School Dream

Rage

As Jeremy led me out of the Art room, Rian locking it, I felt my blood boil. I pushed Jeremy off me, then kicked a locker. The bell rung, its noise pain to my ears. It's vibrating ring seeping into my body making me scream. This was not how my first day was suppose to turn out.

"Alex, stop. People are coming, calm down," Jeremy whispered walking towards me. I glared and he stepped back.

"Bro, it was just a picture. Who cares?" Rian commented, oblivious to what I had drew. he got the picture. Did he already look at it? Of course, why wouldn't he have? I'm going to die. Wait, why is it such a big deal?

"I don't FUCKIN know!" I screamed, answering my own questions, rather then Rian's. i looked at the art room wanting to burn the door down. When I looked I saw Rian's screwdriver and Jeremy's backpack. They were so busy trying to get me and my stuff out they forgot that.

People began to stare, and Jeremy groaned. A circle formed around us. Mrs.Douglass began walking to her door to unlock it, oblivious to this circle or people. I gave Jeremy and Rian a look, nodding too the window of the room. I saw the way their faces sighed, mentally hitting themselves. This look was so well known, the result started instantly.

"Guys, Break it up. Go to your next classes. No loitering and fighting in the hallways," Rian commanded, acting all strict. I bit back my tongue, to stop my laughing.

"Dude, fuck you. This bitch here brought it on himself," Jeremy said snarling.

"Oh suck my dick. Because we all know you like that over pussy ," I snapped, catching the glimmer of laughter in his eyes that nobody else saw. When I said that I felt my stomach turn awkwardly, but waved it off. Jeremy jumped me, punching me. I threw my fists into his face and stomach.

When a diversion was needed, we fought. As we began beating the shit out of each other, Rian slipped back to the Art Room door. The amount of people increased, and Mrs. Douglass began screaming. She begged us to stop, and desperately called for help. Rian was already in and quietly, unnoticed, grabbing the stuff.

"Fuck you, asshole. I wouldn't suck that small thing even if you paid," Jeremy hollered, hitting my lip, causing it to bleed. I leaned over and socked him in the nose. I felt blood trickling down my face.

"Oh, you wouldn't would you? Have a funny taste this morning? You blowed it so hard while you were sleeping, I thought you wanted to eat it all," I said smirking.

"Oh, hell no," Jeremy said pounding me again. I went back equally. All i could hear was the crowd egging us on, and Mrs.Douglass howling. I thought it was getting a little out of control, but we couldn't just stop. Rian had been out, and was secretly laughing. I gave him a look, after kicking Jeremy in his side. He rolled his eyes, and started to move in.

I felt my arms getting pulled behind me. Rian quickly grabbed Jeremy who was still cussing like me. I looked up and almost laughed at my luck. Of course, Mr. Alex Gaskarth held me back. I felt my heart race faster then during the fight, and warmth flood over the places his skin touched. I shook my head, spraying blood around me. The crowd quickly dissipated as the principle ran his fatass up to us. Jeremy was quite bruised and bleeding, and I'm sure i was a good deal worse. The word around school, would be I talked the most shit but he beat the most shit outta me. I was use to it.

"Ahh, dear Jeremy and Alex. The first day, really? I don't see how you guys are friends with your fighting. I'm very disappointed, i thought this would be a new year. You know what to do. Mr. Gaskarth, right? Well could you and Mr. Dawson walk these men to the nurses office while I go give the famous call to their parents. Thank you. I will send a temporary substitute to your class , Mr. Gaskarth." He quickly strutted off, not even giving them time to argue.

I envied Jeremy for having Rian walk him. My stomach began to churtle, from his touch and presence.I felt my throat harden, and then that barfing sensation crept in. I leaned over and hurled. Mr. Gaskarth rubbed my back as blood and barf slipped out of my mouth. I heard Rian groan and Jeremy laugh. I was oddly happy at that point, having his hands lay on my back as I let everything I had the past two days out. I finally finished and we quickly began walking again. I could soon feel his sticky shirt against my back, his breath on my neck. My breathing increased, and I did my best to hide it.

"You can go you know, we know the way," I snapped at the other Alex, who just chortled.

"I don't mind. I'm sure the class will be fine without me, and you too Jeremy," he said smiling which almost made me smile. I just looked down, licking my bloody lips. We reached the nurses office and we reach were sat on opposite sides of the room. My usual nurse frowned, and got a bunch of rags.

"Alex Evans, again? You should be in the hospital with all these injuries. I think I have treated you almost ten times for a fight," she mumbled, as I groaned in pain as the cuts stung.

"Sorry, just can't help myself. Plus he started it," I said, saying the last part more loudly, and Jeremy just rolled his eyes as he as cleaned up. I sat there letting her clean me up, and let my eyes gaze around. I saw a flash of movement in a mirror, and began to stare. The mirror reflected a person behind the changing room. This wasn't on purpose, and I tried to tear my gaze away. Then I saw his face.

I could feel the nurse wrapping up cuts, putting on band-aids. I could hear Jeremy mumbling words to Rian. I could taste my warm sticky blood on my tongue. I could smell the medicine flowing around me. But I could only see him.

He opened up his bag, pulling out a plaid shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. i watched as he slipped off his soaked, coffee stained shirt. I saw the way the light caught his chest. the way hsi chest was formed was... angelic. When he began buttoning his new shirt up, the way his fingers moved aroused me. He stuffed his other shirt in his bag, not looking as a rolled up piece of paper fell onto the floor.

He shrugged off his pants, and I gasped, my heart now beating faster then a person being murdered.

"Almost done deary. Then off to the principals office. Just one more place to bandage." I barely heard her as I watched his pants fall to the ground. I fell naughty, guilty and... horny. his boxers were black and blue, and hugged his waist perfectly. I began to visualize what lay under it. Then he pulled his jeans up, ending my moment.

I was for some reason in bliss, through all the pain that coursed through my body. The nurse turned away to clean up her station, and I lazily looked down. My eyes grew big in fright. No he didn't catch me peeping on him. No he didn't open the picture. I wasn't shocked by my cuts and bruises or the amount of blood caked onto my clothes.

No it was a very hard object, causing a very significant bulge in my skinny jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for the uber long wait, and the length of this. Next chapter will be switching POV's for half, maybe the whole thing. AND it will be the last chapter of the first day, baha. :] I wonder what kind of trouble Alex and Jeremy will get into. I had originally planned out a boring scene where they got caught, but ehh... gotta have some drama, especially drama containing beautiful alex evans getting all bloodied up and stuff. So sorry again
I had warped tour, bad luck rut, lost ym wallet at warped with 8-0 dollars and my temporary license, so ive been stressed. plus so much more. but overall... i was addicted toa diff site, and i apologize......
please forgive and comment, etc.....
i listened to keys to the bakery- botdf, this is it- breathe electric, scream for my icecream- botdf, scene girls-bc13 for this chap.
Love always
your author
Chrissy, <3