An Unimaginable School Dream

Frightful Actions.

I quickly looked around and ran into the nurse bathroom, my hands covering my boner. I heard Jeremy fall over with laughter, and I groaned. I slammed the door and quickly worked to relieve myself. I made some barfing noises, and then flushed the toilet, hoping the nurses and Mr.Gaskarth would just think I was sick.

"You say he barfed on the way here?" I heard my nurse say as the sound from the toilet slipped away, just like my dignity.

"Yes, he did. I think he's fine now. Don't worry I'm sure I can help escort these two to the office," Alex said to the nurse. I felt my heart quicken, and actually slapped my chest trying to stop it. It's just my adrenaline I told myself over and over again. I silently opened the door, avoiding Jeremy's gaze.

"Ah, Mr. Evans. feeling better?" The nurse asked, smiling. The other Alex stood next to her smiling too. I tore my gaze away from him, as my body temperature increased.

"Yeah, Mr.Evans. How are you exactly?" Jeremy asked as I glared at him. Rian slapped Jeremy upside the head, resulting in a nurse scolding Rian and kicking him out. I chuckled and just nodded to the nurse.

"Time to go to the principals office, broha," I said waiting for Jeremy to walk over. We both thanked the nurse and walked out, pushing each other or laughing.

"Wait you two, I'm suppose to take you," Mr. Gaskarth said, running up after us. I then remembered the picture that fell out of his bag earlier. I froze, as Jeremy punched me lightly. Because I was unaware I fell against a locker, but didn't even yell back. Alex Gaskarth tensed at once, fearful of another fight.

"I...I forgot something, one minute.." I mumbled running back to the nurses office. The nurses were in their office and I quickly crawled over to the poster. All this trouble for a simple rolled up piece of paper. I finally had it. I stretched my fingers out, and snatched it up. I quickly folded into a small square and pushed it into my back pocket.

I sprinted out and back to where they were writing. I winked at Jeremy once I walked back to him. Jeremy laughed and pushed me lightly. I'm sure we looked like insane freaks. Fighting one minute then joking around the next. We finally reached the principals office and stopped for a moment.

"Usual bet?" I asked, letting Mr.Gaskarth be confused as he watched us.

"Yeah, but I'm so going to win it. Your mom is sure to be more pissed this time," Jeremy said chuckling at me.

"No, remember your mom said next time your going to lose your cell, car, and credit card," I said quietly, hearing the voices inside settle down.

"We'll see. I'll meet you later at Starbucks where you can buy me my celebratory meal," Jeremy scoffed as he opened the door. I looked at our moms, and mine was obviously more furious. I shrugged away, and felt Mr.Gaskarth pushing me in. Jeremy gave me a wink, and I swear I heard Alex lightly chuckling behind me.

* * *
Alex G's POV

I quickly pushed in Alex Evans as I saw his demeanor change. I chuckled, noticing he lost their bet. I stared from the two, with complete curiosity. They were pounding each other to pulp, now making bets on the outcome.

"Alex how dare you do this again. On the first day too. How many times have I been called into here? Fighting again, and skipping third block! How do you expect to be a ro-model for your younger sister acting this way? Every time she sees you your bruised and bloodied up. Should I ban you from seeing Jeremy? I'm sure his mother feels the same." I felt Alex back up a little bit, just to jump forward once he bumped into me.

I frowned a little at his movement and the way his mother yelled at him. of course I did not know how many times they had fought before, but I felt a little protective over him. Jeremy's mother kept eying me, and I blushed, coughing to cover it up. From what i had seen she wasn't nearly as mad.

"Ah, thank you Mr.Gaskarth for escorting them and breaking up the fight. Weren't you wearing something else though?" The principal asked me, and I cleared my throat. I saw Alex Evans tense up, and I frowned.

"Oh I ran into someone, and my coffee spilled all over me. I luckily had an extra outfit, but all is fine." Mrs.Evans had pulled her son over, scolding him, as he sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry your first day has not been very good. I can reassure you these things only happen occasionally. Avoiding these two would be helpful. The fights they get into is overwhelming on their records. So each will get two weeks of detention, and during lunch you must go help the librarians with their work. One more fight though, and I will suspend you," the principal warned, giving the boys a glance.

Jeremy's mom nodded then looked at me, smiling. She was neither unattractive or attractive. Either way it creeped me out. Their mothers had a few words with the principal, with their sons then began to leave. Of course the one mother stopped to talk to me.

"Hey there, I hope my son wont give you anymore trouble. If so, we can have a personal.... conference," Jeremy looked embarrassed as his mother passed me and grabbed my butt. Alex Evans face turned red. Was it anger? Probably towards his mother who glared at him as she left.

"Sorry about that," Jeremy mumbled towards me, and I just gave a small smile. I saw Rian, the janitor come up and hand them their stuff that was left at the fighting scene. He smiled at them both, then walked away quickly.

"Jeremy, come with me. Off to class," I said letting him follow me. His friend turned the other way already strumming his guitar softly, and actually skating down the hallway. I smiled quickly, and then went off to class, already contemplating a plan for later.

* * *
Alex E's POV

Fourth block went to fast. Being able to just play something however you wanted, for a whole bell was easy. Yes I wasn't looking forward to detention. It wasn't terrible, and the teacher was use to me being there. Just she didn't like me one bit. I'd try to play my guitar or listen to music, and she'd snap on me.

As I watched Jeremy walk away with Mr.Gaskarth, I felt a pang of jealousy. I just told myself it was because I now owed him a meal later on, after our separate detentions. I brought my hands to my face, feeling my cracked lips, and bruised eye. The bell rang for dismissal, and everyone flooded out, already happy to get out of school.

The hallways emptied, and I skated around, eventually going to my regular detention room. As soon as I entered, she glared.

"Hey, Ms.Ivy," I mumbled happily, taking my usual seat in the far corner in the way back. She waved her hand at me, and I smiled in return.

"First day, Evans. You have me in here on the first day. You know my grandmothers 90th birthday party is today. I won't have time to get ready." Ms.Ivy was one of those ladies, who thought they were gorgeous, and took to long a time on getting ready. I scoffed, and sat there, staring at the clock as she mumbled and glared at me.

I picked up my guitar thirty minutes in and began playing a few random verses from random songs I knew how to play.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not play that damn thing?!" Ms.Ivy said slamming her desk with her fists. I strummed a few more, just pissed off for thinking of two weeks with her.

"Well, I don't fucking know. Remind me will you? And this 'damn thing' sounds and looks a lot better then you do, dammit!" I hollered, as she stood up. I stood back up in return, as she grabbed a stapler off the desk. I mentally sighed, but just glared.

"You fucking bratty ass kid. Where's your respect? I ought to break that stupid thing you carry around everyday." She walked closer, backing me up into the corner wall, her breath laying onto my skin, making me want to barf once more.

"Oh, er... hello?" I heard a voice say, through the doorway. She had rose her arm into the air, stapler in hand. I looked around her raised arm to see, the very last person I wanted to see. Or was it the person I most wanted to see?

"Oh, hello. Your Mr.Gaskarth, right?" Ms.Ivy said quickly skipping over to him. I sighed, and watched as she hung onto his every word and move. The stapler seemed to end up back on the desk, and she eventually nodded.

"Watch out for him though. He tries to play that stupid guitar all the time, mouths off, and is a terrible kid. Thanks again, later babe," Ms.Ivy said fluttering her eyelids and leaving. I was now left with him. I pushed my desk even farther into the corner I was just pressed against, and laid my head down, forgetting my guitar.

Only one hour left, Alex. You can last, it will be fine. I started to hear light strumming and snapped up. Mr.Gaskarth was sitting on the teacher desk, eyes closed, playing on a gorgeous guitar. I couldn't look away, until he opened his eyes and stared at me. I quickly turned towards the window, watching birds fly by, and the sun sink lower. When I turned back he was sitting in front of me, his guitar in hand.

"Earlier this morning I wanted to show you my own guitar. I believe I also play fairly well," he said smiling, and beginning to play a song. I sat there trying to avoid his gaze, but lord was it hard. He didn't lie, he did play well. He stopped playing, gave me a look, then walked out of the room. Five minutes passed, and he still didn't come back. I slowly picked up my guitar, looking out the window.

I began to play one of my favorite songs, 1901 by Phoenix. I let my eyes close, swinging to the beat. I sang along, feeling happy and free. I always did when I played guitar. My fingers moved faster, and I jumped around like I was on stage. The spotlight I always wanted.

"Fold it, fold it, fold it, fold it." I turned around, and he was there, with his guitar, smiling. I felt my heart melt into a puddle. His voice was amazing, especially at singing. He kept playing as I stopped. He moved closer, and I felt my heart pounding in my chest. Go away! No, come closer, please! My thoughts were confused, and before I could pick he was in front of me, playing away.

I found myself joining in, playing along with him letting my fingers work away. How the crappy lights shined on him, how he was arched made him look... beautiful. I wasn't even questioning my thoughts anymore. I remembered when we shook hands that morning, when I bumped into him, when he held me back during the fight. The feeling when I saw him undress. The shocks in my skin when I backed up on him in the principals office. The jealousy I felt when other women would talk with him.

We just finished playing, and he laughed happily, only a few inches in front of me. My pulse was faster then ever, just like my overwhelmed heart. I couldn't think straight as he set down his guitar, as I did too.

"Well you are very talented with-"

I cut him off quickly, letting only one clear emotion escape onto his face. That would be shock. I had planted my lips onto his, letting the feeling wash through me. The warmth was overbearing, hotter then lava. The adrenaline heaved higher throughout me. The way his lips fit perfectly with mine. Everything was perfect. It was pure ecstasy.

I removed my lips off his, letting it slip off his bottom lip. Quickly the sensation and feelings were whisked away. I pushed myself back, up against the window, and started to stutter.

"Oh m- my god," I said. He stared at me, eyes void of emotion. "I-I d-don't know wh-what happened. I-I am s-so sorry." I picked up my guitar with shaky hands, as he moved out of the way. I felt my life ending. I bent over to pick up my skateboard, not realizing a folded up piece of paper falling out.

I ran out, in such a hurry to escape that situation. I skated all the way around our park, finally turning to go to Starbucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O
oh...no....he....didn't
oh yes he did!!!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
;D
srry for the long wait, and prob the crappiness of this chapter
i wont promise another real soon update, b/c i always end up "lying"
but i do want to update it.... can i at least have 2 comments? 1 is good though......
i had fun writing that scene, and 1901 has been an obsession of mine
also sorry if ur subscription thing in ur email said i uploaded like 5 or 6 times. mibba did that brb thign right when i clicked enter, and sent a lot. sorry again