An Unimaginable School Dream

Distracted.

Alex G POV
* * *

I watched him stutter and run out of the classroom. What just happened? One minute we were playing a song together, then the next I found his lips against mine. I had been happy my plan worked. I had waited outside until he began to play. When he did play, it was wonderful. It was one of my favorite songs too, so I could not resist coming in and joining. The way he stopped when I played made me frown on the inside. However, to my surprise he began to play again. I loved the sound of his soft voice singing under mine, but his fingers confidently playing out above my own guitar.

I could not have seen this kiss coming. Especially the way he had been acting all day. What a first day. I stood there completely shocked, as he had left. What if another teacher saw? Why did he kiss me? Maybe it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing. Still, I was his teacher. I was twenty-four years old, and he was what, sixteen or seventeen?

I had watched his eyes close in joy, as his soft but cracked lips planted onto my own. When I saw his bruised and battered face so close to mine it made me feel bad for him. I shook my head then picked up my guitar and bag. I began to walk away from the spot I had been rooted too, and stopped when I saw a piece of folded up paper on the ground in my path.

I bent over, picking it up carefully. It looked to be the same paper the art teacher gave me during our planning bells. I looked into my bag that I used to carry my important papers, and it was not in there. I had not had time to look at it, but the way she boasted over it made me believe it was Da Vinci worthy.

”It is really the best thing I have ever had drawn in my class. It is by a wonderful, talented, artistic young man. I think you will enjoy it.” She had said as I quickly left, wanting to get ready for class early.

I cautiously unfolded it, letting the smooth paper feel alive under my skin. I undid the last bit, and gasped. I found my fingers running themselves across every line and detail. It was astonishing, to say the least. It was a perfect replica of me. To think it slipped out of my bag and I could not have gotten it. I would have to ask her tomorrow who drew it. Why would someone draw me anyways?

Alex E POV
* * *

I stormed into the Starbucks, resulting in several glances from the other customers. Jack was still there, and he eyed me. I took our usual seat, and waited the rest of the time for Jeremy to get out of detention, seeing I skipped early.

How could I have kissed him? What was I thinking? I cannot go to school tomorrow! How embarrassing. What is wrong with me? He was so close to me, we were both happy, and then I just planted my eager lips onto his. The way his filled me with life made my heart race. No, what are you thinking? Stop it right now!

I was just beating myself up when Jeremy walked in, smirking. He frowned when he saw I was here first. I just nodded and waited for him to come sit down.

“How are you here first? Ms.Ivy always keeps you back a few minutes!” Jeremy eyed me, and I looked away.

“Ms.Ivy had to leave, and my substitute teacher… he let me out early,” I mumbled, looking around as Jack came over, and a ginger took over for him.

“Lucky bastard, who was it?” Jeremy asked glaring at me. I started to sweat, my palms getting clammy. Thankfully, Jack came over, pushing Jeremy over roughly to sit next to him.

“Are you two going to sit here blabbering or order something?” Jack said punching me lightly.

“Yep. Bitch right there owes me a meal. He is a bad gambler, my friend,” Jeremy said laughing. Jack looked at me and I gulped. I felt guilty and nervous. I felt as if my action was written all over my face. I kissed a guy teacher I laughed quickly, then rubbed my eyes slowly.

“Another fight? So same order, Jeremy?” Jack asked looking away from me and to Jeremy. He nodded in return letting Jack walk away. He watched me, and I cringed.

“What’s up man?” Jeremy asked, checking his pocket for something. Most likely, the weed he had been longing for.

“Nothing, broha. Just had a long day, and I am not looking forward to going home. Really just want to sleep.” I looked out the windows, the last of the sun was now gone, and the darkness seemed comfortable. Jeremy eyed me, but said no more.

“Here’s your food,” Jack said setting it in front of Jeremy. All of us picked at it, just having small conversation.

“You guys going to come to my “apartment-warming” party. I am sharing with a guy named Zach, but it is an amazing place. The party is on Saturday, so three days.”

“Sure thing. Can we bring a friend?” I asked, thinking of Rian.

“Yeah you will love him. He is awesome,” Jeremy said eyeing his pocket, distracted.

“It doesn’t matter to me. Sweet, see you guys there then. I have to go relive Stew over there. He keeps sending me desperate glances. Peace you two. Make sure you pay up, bitch,” Jack said walking back to the counter.

I grabbed my wallet and threw down the money for the meal. We both got up, stretching and sighing.

“Did you really have to hit so hard,” I grumbled, feeling my lips. I did not think of when he punched me there, but rather when they touched a different, much softer, luscious surface.

“Hey, you stuck up your own. Nice shit you said to me. Me, being a fag? Fags are retarded; I think it is nasty how guys like other guys. I can only see me with a big pair of breasts in between my hands,” Jeremy said laughing as we walked out. We sat down on the curb, his laughter filling the crisp air.

I secretly frowned at that statement, but just laughed. He pulled out his weed, already getting high. He offered me some, but I declined. I looked up and down the empty sidewalk to see a figure walking closer. Even though it was dark, I could tell who it was. By his body shape and the fact that a guitar was on his back.

I quickly but sneakily dragged Jeremy away, letting him laugh at me while he breathed his weed breath into my face. After making sure he was stable, I left. I had watched Mr.Gaskarth walking into Starbucks, feeling the immense joy that I had gotten out. How could I have kissed him? As I skated home, I let my thoughts revolve around the kiss. No matter what, there was no way I would be going to school tomorrow, even if that means extra detention.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one has not been as good as I wanted it, but i needed to slow some things down. Got a lot of emotions out, and I set some plans for later. How awkward, kissing your teacher. O_O.
Read, comment, subscribe.... I don't think I have gotten one comment in the last past two updates, probably three counting this one. :/ ....Please comment....?