An Unimaginable School Dream

Peace

*Alex G POV*

I walked into my classroom, my brain racking with quick thoughts. You just have to pass first block, then you’ll be fine. You will be normal. Come on, Calm yourself down already. Just act like it never happened. Yeah, that’ll work.

I heard a full class laughing, chatting, and yelling. I took a deep breath and stepped in. I felt every pair of girls eyes locked on my body. I unconsciously ran my hands through my hair as I walked to my desk. I slung my guitar off and placed it behind the desk, and dropped my bag. The whole class fell silent, but I avoided looking at them.

I plopped onto my desk, and when I looked up six girls were surrounding me, blocking my vision from the once again chatting students. I frowned for a millisecond but quickly put on one of my charming smiles. They all giggled, adjusting their low shirts and short skirts. I mentally rolled my eyes. I didn’t like them doing this.

“What can I do for you?” I asked, sipping my coffee I had gotten from the local Starbucks. The man behind the counter had been funny, friendly, and around my age.

“We have our signed papers, just for you,” one girl said fluttering her eyelids, the other five nodding. I chuckled and blinked.

“Ok, good job. You can sit down, and I’ll have them passed up. Thank you though, I can see your already going to be fantastic students,” I said positively, though I really just wanted them to move. They murmured a few words, squeaky words, then sat down. I picked up the attendance sheet, and began calling out names. My eyes were solely trained on the paper.

“Penelope?” I called out slowly. The next on the list was Alex. I tugged at my shirt, as she chirped up.

“I’m here.” Penelope wasn’t one of the girls that drooled over me.

“Thank you. Alex,” I said quickly, not daring to look up. Once again Penelope chirped in.

“Oh no, Alex isn’t here. The poor thing must be sick or something,” she crooned, which made me shudder and get frustrated.

“Hey Penelope why don’t you get over your crush on him. Obviously, he doesn’t like you, and your making a fool out of yourself. And we all know he isn’t sick, but just skipping like usual. So stop dressing like a slut to try and impress him, and move on,” a girl said quickly. I looked up to see the girl smirking and Penelope glaring.

She did dress in a weird way. Her long brown hair was straightened, and it ran down alongside her short shorts and very low v-neck, with a push-up bra. Her make-up just added to how slutty she looked, also with her boots.

“Hey, now. Stop it. And you,” I looked at the chat,” Ashley, detention for a week.” Ashley dropped her mouth, furious, and Penelope smiled. I finished with the role, happy Alex Evans didn’t show up. I’d have no idea how to bring up the whole kiss. Maybe I just shouldn’t.

My class had begun bothering me. Most the girls flirting with me, even though I was older than them. Ashley sent me death glares repeatedly, and Penelope was just terrible. I walked around the class, seeing if they were filling out their notes, and Penelope wasn’t. Instead, she was doodling pictures of her and Alex getting married and having kids.

She blushed when she saw me, and frowned when I confiscated it, slipping it into my bag. It made me think of the picture I had gotten yesterday. I reminded myself to ask the art teacher later.

I sat at my desk, secretly looking at the picture, frowning. Her art skills were terrible. Their baby looked like some demon freak, and she decided to make Alex have an enormous bulge. I chuckled inside, and then threw it away.

The class ended slowly, and I sighed as second block came in. This day was boring and long, and not needed. I almost jumped for joy when planning block arrived. I basically ran to the teachers lounge, excited when I saw the art teacher by herself.

I casually walked up, smiling warmly as she saw me.

“Oh hello Mr.Gaskarth. How are you today?” she asked, sipping her tea. I felt bad forgetting her name, but I smiled.

“Oh I’m fantastic, loving this year so far. Oh I was just wondering if you could tell me who drew that picture of me, it is amazing. I see your work helped this person a lot,” I said buttering her up. I knew I succeeded when she blushed.

“Oh it was-“ she quickly cut off, as her phone went off. She quickly looked at it, smiled then mouthed a sorry. She walked away talking eagerly away. I glared after her, but began to eat my lunch and do repetitive work. Then my phone went off.

I snapped it open, answering slowly.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Alex. It’s Jack from Starbucks,” Jack said, and I smiled. He was a lot like me, and almost everything he said made me laugh.

“Oh, hey, what’s up?” I asked, looking around at the dead looking teachers.

“Oh just wanted to call and tell you that my party was moved to tomorrow night. Are you still in?”

“Yeah, of course. Can’t pass that up, now can I?” I said, laughing.

We talked until my planning bell ended, and then I walked away, heading to fourth block. When I got in there, I was just as unenthusiastic as the other bells, and was not surprised too much to see Jeremy absent, but it did fuel my curiosity. I was sure it was not some coincidence, but I had nothing else to help me, so I just forgot about it.

I should not be wrapped up in the drama and life of two of my students. I frowned at myself and gave out the lesson. Once again, time came slowly, and all I wanted to do was play the guitar and sing.

When the last foot left the classroom, I sighed with relief, packing up to leave. History was easy to teach and I didn’t even bother thinking about what I should set up for the rest of the days. I was just about to walk out of my classroom, when the principal blocked my way.

“Hello Mr.Gaskarth, I have a favor to ask,” he said smiling. I lowered my smile, and laughed.

“Ok, what is it?” I asked, leaning against the wall.

“Well I know this is not even close to a teachers job but two of your students, the two fighting yesterday, well they are sick and their parents have requested their work be brought to them immediately. I would get a friend to do it, but they don’t really have any, and I looked at your address and theirs, and you live only five minutes away. So I was wondering if maybe you could deliver their work, including the ones you have for them?”

I clearly sighed, and he frowned. I put back on a smile, thinking about how comfortable my bed seemed right now.

“Of course I can, it’s no problem. I will need their addresses though, and their work,” I said cheerfully, though I was really groaning inside. It won’t be awkward though, I’ll just give it to their parents, perfectly fine.

He already had everything I needed. He knew I would do it, and that is what frustrated me. I noticed they were both in art, but made no effort to think about it. I set the papers on the passenger seat of my car, and filled the back up with my crap.

I drove on in silence, passing my apartment and into the closest neighborhood. Jeremy’s was right at the front and I pulled into his driveway, grabbing his papers as I got out. I walked up to the door, trying to get it over quickly. I rang the doorbell and waited. The house appearance was in poor condition compared to the others on the strip, and I could only guess the inside was as bad.

“Why hello,’ his mother purred, answering the door. I shook my head in surprise, as the door opened silently.

“Oh… uh hello, I have your sons missing work,” I mumbled handing it over, as she took it slowly, her fake long nails scratched softly against my hand. I cringed at the contact and cleared my throat.

“Would you like to come in for a drink?” She asked seductively, licking her lips. I felt my eyes widened and I shook my head.

“Thank you for the offer, but I have another student to deliver work too.” I watched her frown, way too dramatically.

“Mom, stop flirting with one of my teachers, slut,” Jeremy yelled, laughing. I blushed and murmured a few incoherent words as she shut the door cussing at him, his laughter still echoing. I quickly jumped in my car pulling out and quickly driving away.

I had to double check the next address, seeing I almost passed it. It was a nice house, far better than Jeremy’s was. A huge wrap around porch, a nice flowerbed, and a well-painted house. I turned off my car, and breathed for a few seconds. I picked up Alex’s work with shaky hands, and opened my door.

I swiftly walked up to his door, finger pressed out for the doorbell. It froze but I closed my eyes and pushed it forward. I could hear the classic doorbell ring and waited nervously. I heard a small patter of feet, and the door slowly swung open. A small girl who gave a toothy smile looked up at me.

“Hewwo, who are you?” She asked me, her hands wrapped around the doorknob.

“Well hey there, I’m Alex. I just came by to drop off some school work because your brother was sick,” I said softly, leaning down to her level. She beamed back at me.

“My brother’s name is Ales! Yeah he was very sick, and hurt,” she whispered as if it was some deadly secret. I chuckled and she frowned but then smiled.

“Marceyboo, you’re not supposed to answer the door. What if it was some monster that was going to steal you from me and feed you cookies all the time? How would I surv-“

Alex came to the door, stopping mid-sentence once he saw me. I felt my heart race, and I slowly stood up. He gave me the most surprised look, and I felt as if I could drown in the awkwardness.

“I’m sorry Ales, but Ales here has work for you that mommy asked someone to bring. I won’t open the door again, and no monster will get me. Can we play dollies once your friend leaves?” Marcy asked him, tugging on his shirt. It took him a moment to look away.

“Oh, uh yeah sure Marcey. Go play, I’ll be there in a second,” he said patting her head slowly. She smiled at me then her brother, and ran off softly. I brushed the side of my neck and cleared my throat.

“Yeah, so here’s the work your mother asked to be brought,” I said slowly, handing it to him. I watched him shake his head a little bit, and reach out for the papers. I let go of the papers as his hand wrapped around it, but it slipped and fell to the soggy porch, from the rain earlier.

We both bent down to pick them up, and he fell down at the shock of the proximity. I lent my hand to help him up, but he just shook his head quickly, picking himself up with his work.

“Yeah, well I hope you feel better soon,” I said hesitantly, turning to walk away. I sighed with relief, until he said something. “What was that?” I asked, turning around. He looked around nervously and shut his front door.

“I said I’m really sorry about the uh… you know,” he whispered. I stopped and stared at him. How were you supposed to answer this?

“Oh, um… thank you, and I… understand. You just had a er… complicated day,” I said, pausing a lot. He frowned and nodded absentmindedly. He stared at me, and then walked inside. I looked at his back leaving, watching the door shut.

Once I realized I was still standing there, I quickly walked to my car and pulled out, rushing home. I sped up to my floor, collapsing onto my bed once I was in. I sighed with relief and dozed off, cherishing the comfort of silence and peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i entered this then it didnt enter, wth... anwyays
srry for the long wait
im in a college class
and several other hard classes
im updating one story every weekend, and it goes in order my farthest updated one, and this weekend it was this ones turn. so.... yeah
comments= nice, but if you don't... okai then..
srry for the long wait, once again
xD
hope u enjoyed, aww marcey is adorable.... <3