The Girl of my Dreams

The Girl of my Dreams

The Girl of my Dreams

The noon sunlight was pouring through the clean and open windows at the front of the room. We were sitting together on the couch, cuddled together lovingly, watching a movie. It didn’t really matter what we were watching, because being there with the Girl of my Dreams was the highlight.
She was leaning against my on my right side, her feet in front of her on the couch. She had her head laying on my shoulder gently, with her vibrant red hair flowing over to my neck. My right arm was wrapped around her, allowing me to slightly hug her while she was cuddled against me. Just having her so close to me, and so relaxed and at home with me gave me an incredible feeling.
My left hand rose, and I softly grabbed her resting left hand, and pulled it up to my lips. I softly kissed the top of her hand, then let her rest it back down. My act caught her attention, and she looked up at me, with a loving grin. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes as she looked into mine.
“I love you,” I whispered, lightly hugging her with my right arm still around her.
“I love you too,” she whispered back, still smiling.
After finishing her words, her head gracefully rose up, and our lips gently touched. We shared a brief but sincere kiss, and she rested her head on my shoulder again. I was still smiling.
To me, this was greater than heaven. I was spending a quiet, calm day with the Girl of my Dreams, who loved me as much as I loved her. This was the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short and most of you might see it as pointless, but it's just something I had lingering on my mind for a while.