‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

‘Rockstar Access’

It was all settled within 2 days.
As soon as Lisa and Laurel walked into the living room to see Frank Iero, Gerard Way and Ella Bryar sitting in their couch they had agreed.
Audrey was going to look after Jack, Sally and the house as she was in London for a few months anyway.
Eve and Dan were going to be joining them for the rest of their school break, staying in the crew’s bus with Lisa and Laurel.
In fact, they were leaving the next day.
‘I don’t have a past’!” Audrey mocked. “Pfft! You failed to remember that your past was Frank fucking Iero!”
Marie rolled her eyes “His name is Frank Iero…there is no ‘fucking’!” she said, smiling at the memory of her telling Frank off for saying ‘Jack fucking Skellington
Audrey laughed “Oh I’m almost positive there will be fucking. Remember Marie; condoms are your friend.”
Marie’s eyes widened and she threw one of the cushions off the couch at Audrey. “There will defiantly be none of that!” she said trying to sound as disgusted as possible.
“Marie, he’s your hot ex-boyfriend who you obviously still like. I’m not as stupid as you may think,” Audrey answered, deadly serious.
Marie rolled her eyes again “Ok. I demand a change of subject.”
“Fine,” Audrey sighed searching for something to say “Er…you have to take tons of pictures in the different places you’ll be in.”
“Sure,” Marie shrugged.
“MAKE US SCENE QUEENS PROUD!” Audrey suddenly exclaimed leaning over and hi-fiving Marie.
“Audz; you really are a weird one.”

“TAY!” Bob exclaimed when he saw Marie, Charlotte shot him a ‘look’ and he quickly corrected himself “Uh…I mean…MARIE!”
It sounded so weird being called Marie by these guys.
“BOB!” Marie exclaimed back running over and jumping on him.
Mikey, Haley, Ray, Aimee and Charlotte exchanged smirks.
“Oh. Shit,” Marie and Bob both said together as the 5 ran over and jumped on them.
“A pile of rockstars and their girlfriends when we’re running off our schedule is never good,” a guy sighed, lifting his sunglasses onto his head as he stepped off the bus.
They had arrived with the My Chem bus & the crew bus and parked up outside Marie’s house at 9 that morning.
“Stop being a spoil sport Brian!” Came Haley’s voice from somewhere in the people pile.
It was a further 5 minutes before any of them could be bothered to stand up.
“Let me give you the grand tour!” Frank exclaimed racing over and grabbing Marie by the hand.
They both climbed up the bus step and entered the living room area.
The first thing Marie noticed was the dark haired girl sitting in the corner on a laptop.
“Hey!” She grinned when she noticed she had company.
Hay’s for horses dumbass Marie thought, surprising herself. How could she take a disliking to this girl already?
“Marie, this is Jamia,” Frank introduced them slinging an arm round Jamia’s shoulders “Jamia; you remember me telling you about Taylor- er Marie.”
Jamia nodded “It’s great to finally meet you!”
Marie smiled “You too.” Frank had a girlfriend?
Whoa, wait a second…was that jealousy bubbling through her?

“So, to sum it up in one sentence; I’m more famous than you,” Frank grinned.
“In your dreams maybe!”
“Why the hell are you two arguing about who’s more famous?” Ella laughed; most of the guys (including Lisa, Laurel, Dan and Eve) were searching a local video store for a DVD to watch after the guys practise.
“Because that’s what we do! Eat, drink, sleep and ague about something stupid!” Marie explained also laughing “Anyway; what gives you the idea that you’re more famous than I am?”
“‘Cause of my rockstar access!” Frank said, sounding proud of himself.
‘Rockstar access’ my ass!”
“Want me to prove it?”
Marie sat back in her seat “Go on then,” she said folding her arms across her chest.
“Tomorrow we go shopping and see who gets recognised more; me or you.”
“You’re on!”
Ella rolled her eyes.
“So Marie…”
“Y’know what?” Marie asked cutting off his sentence “Why don’t you just call me Taylor?”