‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

Does That Make Me a Winner?

Taylor smirked at Eve. She was grinning to herself, her arms wrapped tightly round her own body.
“Having fun?” Taylor smirked.
“I’m seeing my favourite band live at stage side! What do you think?” Eve replied, keeping the grin.
Taylor swapped her gaze to the front of the stage, between the stewards, where Lisa was wandering up and down, snapping away on her camera.
“He’s looking at you again!” Laurel whispered in a sing-song type of voice.
Taylor looked up and saluted at Frank.
He laughed and carried on playing.

“Did you see that banner?!” Frank exclaimed jumping on Taylor after placing his guitar in its case.
There had been a banner in the crowd with ‘Frankie we love you’ written on it.
Taylor narrowed her eyes “You made it didn’t you.”
“Are you two gunna drop this anytime soon?” Ella rolled her eyes.
“No,” Frank and Taylor replied together.
“You’re even worse now you’re older,” Haley sighed sitting on Mikey’s knee. They were hanging backstage for a while, waiting for the backstage pass holders.
“I’m not old!” They both exclaimed together.
“Thank God you’re here!” Gerard grinned when 4 nervous looking teenage My Chem fans wandered into the dressing room. He was getting sick of Taylor and Frank’s ‘competition’.
“Is that Marie Winterz?” One of the fans asked.
Tay, Lisa, Laurel, Mikey, Haley and Ella burst out laughing as Frank mumbled “Oh for fucks sake.”
“Does that make me the winner?”