‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

That Special Month; October

“Y’know what happens in October don’t you,” Frank said sitting down next to Taylor
“No. Why? What happens in October?” Taylor asked pretending she was clueless.
Frank stared at her in disappointment.
Taylor tried to ignore him.
“Fraaaaaaaank! Stop it!
“No.”
“Yes.”
“No.”
“Ye-”
“WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!” Gerard, Mikey and Bob shouted.
“Remind me again why I agreed to come on this tour…” A girl with long dark brown hair sighed, her bright green eyes shining behind thick glasses.
SARAH!!” Frank and Gerard exclaimed rushing over and hugging her.
“Tay this is Sarah, Brian’s girlfriend. Sarah this is Taylor, an old friend of ours,” Ray introduced them.
“Nice to meet you,” Taylor smiled “If you’re staying on the other bus I’ll apologise now for Lisa, Laurel and Eve’s hyperness and Dan and Eve’s arguing!” she joked.
Sarah laughed and shrugged “I think me and them’ll get along just fine.”
“Holy shit Tay!” Frank exclaimed suddenly as Taylor stood and him and Gerard finally let Sarah go.
Taylor froze “If there’s a spider on me get it off now.”
Ignoring what she just said Frank’s voice went softer “You’re wearing your J.D. shirt…”
Taylor breathed a sigh of relief. “Well, duh. I love this shirt.”
“I gave you that.”
Everyone else was looking at the two by now, shocked that they were actually having a serious conversation.
“Why d’you think I wear it so much?”

“Tay?” Frank whispered leaning across to the bunk opposite his and shaking the curtains. “Tay!
“Hmm,” came Taylor’s sleepy voice, she pulled the curtains back. Her eyes still closed.
“I had a bad dream,” he said in a little kid’s tone of voice. He had been having a bad dream lately but this was really to annoy Tay some more.
“Frank, its 3am.”
“Can I come lay with you?”
Taylor sighed; if her eyes were open she would’ve rolled them.
But, it didn’t matter, they were two friends, so what if they wanted to share a bunk. “Sure. But you owe me for this Iero.”
Frank grinned and crawled out of his bed and into hers.
He put his arms round her neck and she put hers round his waist in a hug…one they couldn’t be bothered to move out of.
“Frank?” she whispered burying her face in his neck.
“Yea?”
“I see you got the neck tattoo.”
He smiled, trying to ignore his skin tingling as her warm breath hit it. “I took your advice.”
“Oh, and did you really think I’d forgotten your birthday was coming up?”

Sam has a J.D. shirt now =D