‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

And Without You Is How I Disappear

He picked up his Gibson Les Paul and put the strap around his neck, already knowing this performance wouldn’t be his best. He wasn’t up for it.
Why had Gerard mentioned Taylor? They were in London too…she was bound to have watched it.
Taylor Adams I think her name was
Not only had he mentioned her full name but he’d said ‘I think’ like he didn’t even remember her!
Asshole

Frank Anthony Thomas Iero III was 25 and he’d already had his heart broken…at 19. How fair was that?
What the rest of the guys didn’t know was that he still thought about Taylor every day, even if it was just for a minute.
He slowly climbed up the tour bus steps, after signing a few autographs for fans who had been waiting outside the TRL studio for hours, and went to collapse on his bunk.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Came a voice. Frank stopped dead in his tracks and looked up.
Haley Hirzel, girlfriend of My Chem bassist, Mikey Way, stood in front of him; hands on her hips.
He sighed “I’m going to bed,” he mumbled.
But, by grabbing hold of his arm, she stopped him once again.
“You okay Frankie?” She asked concern flooding her voice.
Frank sighed again, he knew Haley just cared for him, she had been on of his closest friends now for 6 years and co-managed the band with their tour manager; Brian Schecter, but he just couldn’t be bothered at that present moment in time.
She arched one of her eyebrows “Its cause of Gerard mentioning Tay isn’t it?”
She was the only person Frank knew would understand him. She had kept in touch with Taylor (who was her cousin) through e-mail for the first 2 years but they’d somehow lost contact.
Frank wished he’d done even half of that…in fact the last time he’d spoken to Taylor was at the NJ airport when he told her not to forget him.
Maybe he was the asshole.