‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

Stalker Much?

Taylor was awake, typing away on her laptop long before anyone else even thought about opening their eyes.
A steaming hot cup of coffee sat beside her computer ignoring her silent pleas for it to hurry up and cool down…she was tired but couldn’t sleep-her insomnia was defiantly coming back.

Hey guys ‘n’ girls!
As most of you know, I am currently on tour with my old friends; My Chemical Romance, so the new hoodies//t-shirts possibly won’t be out for a few weeks.
If you happen to see me out and about in the UK stop and say ‘hi’…I love proving to Frank how much more famous I am then he is! Haha.
Well <3 and stuff
Marie xoxo


The tour bus opened and Taylor glanced down at her watch; 10.57am.
“Morning Taylor!” Brian grinned bounding into the living are, closely followed by Sarah. “Aren’t the guys up yet?”
Taylor shook her head, her eyes still glued to the computer screen.
After 10 minutes of Brian trying to awaken the guys Gerard and Ella stumbled into the living room area yawning and rubbing their eyes.
“Mornin’ Tay,” Gerard mumbled pouring himself a mug of coffee and taking a seat next to Tay.
He leant his head on her shoulder and yawned again “What did you and Frank get up to last night?”
Taylor suddenly stopped typing “Nothing. Me and Frank did nothing at all. Just watched TV for a while.” She had found some way of convincing herself that the kiss had all been a dream.
After all, Frank didn’t like her like he used to…like she still liked him.
“Whoa, slow down! I believe that you did nothing. It’s not like you killed anyone…” Gerard mocked the way Tay had answered so quickly. “Oh god…you did didn’t you?!” he added in a gasp when he didn’t get an answer.
“Yes Gerard. We killed you, the only reason you’re here now is cause you’re a figment of my imagination dooming me to a lifetime with you next to me 24/7.”
“I don’t like your sarcastic tone.”
As Taylor opened her mouth to reply to that statement Ella sat down opposite her, a bowl full of Special K cereal in her hands.
“You two are weird,” she said between chews.
“Yea, well, you talk with your mouth full,” Taylor argued then added “Whoa my insults have gone downhill.”
They sat in silence for a few seconds.
“You know that tastes of cardboard don’t you?” Taylor said, her insults still as lame as Gerard was at kickball…
…Just don’t tell him she’d even thought that…
Ella glanced down into her bowl “It’s very nice cardboard.”
Taylor laughed, typing www.imnotokay.net into the Internet Explorer address bar…
Yes, she even had an INO account, though nobody knew it as her. She had joined when it first started to keep an eye on what the guys were up to…only to forget about it 2 weeks later.
“Ooh, what’s this then?” Gerard asked when the page loaded. “Storyboards? What’re they?”
Please don’t ask me Gee…and don’t ever look.”
“Why?”
Taylor sighed. How was she going to explain what ‘slash’ and ‘waycest’ was? Even she shuddered when she heard or read those two words.
Luckily Ella decided to say something, changing the subject completely.
I know what Tay and Frank did last night,” Tay’s eyes widened and her heart raced, maybe it wasn’t so lucky… “Don’t deny it Tay; I know you were watching Nightmare Before Christmas. Have you two never heard of turning the sound down?” Ella smiled, Tay breathed a sigh of relief “Don’t tell me you still have a crush on a fictional character…”
Taylor laughed “What can I say? Jack Skellington is the right guy for me! Well, if he wasn’t dead…”

Frank was lying awake in his bunk, Brian had been passed and awoken him from his deep sleep already but he wasn’t up for showing his face yet.
He just lay there, listening to Taylor, Gerard and Ella’s conversation.
I know what you’re thinking; stalker much? But he couldn’t help it. Her voice lit up his life and made him feel all warm inside knowing she wasn’t too far away from him.
But she didn’t like him the way he liked her…the way he’s always liked her.
He was scared.
Scared they’d outgrown each other.