‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

Day 1//2- Scotland

The Adventures of Captain Haley, Terror Taylor, Ella Star and Pirate Gee

“So, why don’t you tell us what we’re going to be doing on this fine day Captain Haley?” Taylor asked, focusing her sidekick, set to video mode, on Haley.
“Ok so, first off we’re going to flick the v’s to drivers as it’s our ‘thing’ now,” Haley started, giving a demonstration of what ‘flick the v’s’ actually meant “Then we’re gunna film ourselves buying random crap from a random store cause Tay’s a scene queen and I’ve heard that’s what they do.”
Ella jumped into view “THEN we’re going to fuck with the My Chem boys minds by hiding all their stuff!”
“Whoa, you’re gunna do what?” Gerard asked walking into the bus’ living room area.
“Well, if it isn’t Pirate Gee. Say hi to the kids of Buzznet!” Taylor smiled moving the sidekick so it was on Gerard “And say something mean, the fans need to know how mean you are.”
“Hey kids of Buzznet…WAIT! I’m not mean!” Gerard defended himself, throwing a bottle top at Taylor, hitting her in the thigh.
She turned the sidekick again so it was facing her “So kids, its official! Gerard Way of My Chem is MEAN!” she said then saluted while adding “Terror Taylor over and out!”

Frank looked up from his ghostly white guitar to the hundreds of kids before him. Each one of them excited for the show due to start in a few minutes.
Moving away from side stage he switched his attention to tuning his guitar once again.
“Frank!”
He looked up to see Jamia walking over to him; he was so glad they were best friends again.
“Hey Jay!” He said, smiling at the rhyme he’d just made and hi-fiving her “You okay?” he questioned, she looked pretty fed up.
“Ella, Haley, Gerard and Taylor are wreaking havoc in the dressing room,” she complained, rolling her eyes. “And of course it’s being filmed- cause Taylor’s a scene queen,” she added mockingly.
Frank felt his heart jolt like he wanted to stick up for Taylor…then he glanced towards the kids in the crowd, beginning to get restless due to the wait, and shrugged it off.
After all. He was here for them; not her.