‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

Day7- The Final Day

She couldn’t believe it was over already.
She sat in her bunk staring at her packed bags. Tears filled her eyes as flashbacks of her dream haunting her.
She was a wreck.

Frank checked his watch. It was 12 midday, they should be starting off for London anytime soon.
He couldn’t believe it was the end of their UK tour already. That Taylor, Eve and Dan would be leaving in a few hours…
…And he still hadn’t made up with Taylor…
…or told her…
He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
“Ok, guys you all set to go?” Brain called through the bus.
No.
“Uh-huh!” A group of voices replied.

Eve, Dan, Lisa and Laurel were invited the travel the 6 or so hours on the main My Chem bus as it was the last time they’d all be together.
They squashed up on the couch to watch the most recent Tim Burton film, Corpse Bride, on the drive from Leeds to London.
Frank glanced to the opposite end of people to where Tay was in-between Lisa and the window.
She wasn’t watching the latest masterpiece by her favourite movie maker but had her eyes towards the window. Staring intensely at the rain dripping down the pane of glass.
He frowned. It wasn’t like her. Still not wanting to take his eyes off her he surveyed her appearance.
Her once healthy looking skin was a ghostly pale, her usual sparkling hazel eyes a dull brown and her face expressionless as she watched the cars pass on the motorway.
She wasn’t Taylor anymore…it was like she’d been replaced by somebody totally different.