‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

Frank Iero, the new pillow

Her eyes slowly flickered open, a full nights sleep? That was a change.
As she became used to the light streaming into her bedroom she realized that the ‘thing’ lying next to her wasn’t an oversized pillow but Frank.
Her lips formed a smile when she remembered him coming to her rescue.
She snuggled closer to him, his arms clamped around her waist as though he was scared of her leaving.
Unable to get back to sleep she glanced up; he was so cute when he was asleep. She wriggled up the bed so they were on the same level, their noses touching and with one pucker of her lips they’d be kissing…
Not that she was thinking anything of the sort…
His eyes slowly opened and he smiled “Good morning,” he said in a gruff ‘I’ve-just-woken-up’ type of voice.
She smiled back “Mornin’.”
“D’you have any food?”
She giggled “Sure. You coming downstairs?”
“No, I’m going to lay here and let you wait on me hand and foot,” he replied sarcastically as she managed to free herself from his grasp and stood at the bottom of the bed.
She raised and eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips once she had stolen one of his t-shirts out of the bag he’d bought to wear as she was cold.
He sighed “OkOk, I’m getting out of bed…” he added, dramatically throwing the covers off himself and slowly climbing out of bed.
She allowed her eyes to widen as he turned his back to pick up his hoodie and pull it over his head.
Why hadn’t she noticed he was shirtless before?!

Sarah sighed as Brian paced their room for the 4th time.
“Why’re you worrying so much?” She groaned, lying back on the bed just wanting to get some sleep. “You know where he is and that he’s okay…”
“I…I don’t know,” he sighed “Frank’s never been like this with a girl, not even Jamia…”
Sarah giggled though trying to hold back her laughter “Why? You jealous?”
He shot her a dirty look “I’m worried. This band aren’t just a job for me, they’re my best friends, brothers!”
Sarah frowned “But, what had that got to do with Frank and Taylor?”
“If Frank starts bunking off tours to fly to London to see her then the band’ll split or Reprise will drop them! Then what will I do?” he sighed once again and sat on the end of the bed.
Crawling over to where he was perched she placed a hand on each of his shoulders. Gently massaging his stress away.
“That won’t happen babe. Frank’s 100% committed to this band,” she said softly “Just be happy for them.”