‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

And is replaced by another.

Taylor grinned as they left the salon. Her black streaked blonde hair replaced with a dark brown colour and a few golden streaks.
“You like?” She smiled holding out her arms when she caught up with Ella (who had been getting a trim).
“Gorgeous!” Ella smiled back, looking a bit sickly and pale.
“You okay?” Tay frowned as Ella’s hand clamped over her mouth.
“I think I’m gunna throw up,” she mumbled shakily.
“I’ll ring the others to tell them we’ll meet them back at the bus,” Tay said getting her sidekick out of her pocket and putting an arm around Ella’s shoulders. “Come on babe, let’s get you home.”

“WOW Tay!” Came Mikey’s exclaim as Taylor and Ella returned to the bus.
“Thanks Mikes,” she smiled back trying to ignore Frank’s jaw dropping and the way he was intensely staring at her, obviously liking her new look. “Where’s Gerard?” she asked as it was only Mikey and Frank in the bus.
He-reeee!” Gerard shouted bounding into the bus’ living room. “Wow Tay, loving the h-” he stopped when he noticed Ella “El? Ella baby what’s wrong?”
Breaking away from Taylor (who’d still had her arm around her) Ella ran to the bathroom shouting “I’m gunna puke!” over her shoulder. Gerard scurried after her.
“Is Ella okay?” Frank asked finally finding his voice as Taylor flopped down onto the couch next to him.
“Yea,” she shrugged. “She probably ate something dodgy.”
“I love this by the way,” he smiled running a hand through her hair.
“Thanks!” she grinned, desperately trying to ignore the shivers running up and down her spine.
They really had to talk…and soon

-12midnight

Ella sat on the floor in the tiny tour bus bathroom feeling slightly claustrophobic.
She sighed shakily wishing she hadn’t sent Gerard and Taylor to bed, she needed them.
Yet, she wasn’t going to wake them from their peaceful slumbers.
Gerard had only came offstage a few hours ago, he was exhausted.
Taylor had given up watching the guys’ latest spectacular show to stay with her ill self on the bus. She didn’t want to disrupt her best friends life any more than she had to.
She stared at the thing lying in her hands and found herself sighing yet again.
She knew Gerard didn’t want this and wasn’t sure about herself…
Bringing her knees up to her chest she buried her face into the fabric of her pajamas.
She was in so much trouble…

Tay's new look:
Image