‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

Party Hard Yet Again

-A WEEK LATER-

A week. A whole week after her discussion with Mikey had passed and her and Frank’s relationship was still a secret.
And why?
He ‘liked the excitement of being a secret’…oh, and they were picking Jamia up from the airport that morning.
Coincidence? Taylor asked herself I think NOT.
She was over being pissed off at the world after spending at least an hour on the phone to her mum everyday and hanging with her two best friends, Lisa and Laurel, a hell of a lot more.
Now? Now she was just pissed off at him. Frank fucking Iero. The guy who didn’t have the balls to tell his ex-girlfriend/best mate he was seeing someone else.
Asshole.
She smiled to herself and pulled her sidekick out of her pocket. Seeing as they were in Chicago…
She dialed a familiar number and lay back in her bunk listening to the dial tone.
“Hello?” A familiar Chicago accented voice filled her ear and she grinned.
“Hi Peter.”

Her. Lisa and Laurel had managed to convince the others (including Brian, Sarah and Jamia) that going to a club was just what they needed.
What Frank hadn’t known was that they were meeting up with Chicago’s famous foursome; Peter Wentz, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley.
Another thing he didn’t know was Taylor and Peter were in the same boat as Jamia and himself. They had dated, broken up and vowed to still be best friends.
And, just like Jamia, Pete was still head over heels for his ex.
“So…Adam’s isn’t it now?” Pete said after the introduction of Joe’s new girlfriend; Sam. Him and Tay still jokingly called each other by their last names…though he had known her as ‘Winterz’.
She nodded.
He carried on. “You seeing anyone?”
Frank tensed, feeling a bit torn. One; was Pete Wentz flirting with his girl? And two; was Tay going to tell everyone? He wanted to tell Jamia is his own time.
She smiled. “No.”
Frank felt his heart shatter as she denied seeing anyone but relief fill his brain.
He sighed. He was so confused right now…

yes I added myself
Sue me......actually dont. I have no money =/