‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

Famous Last Words

Taylor, Ella, Charlotte, Aimee ad Haley sat in their seats behind the stage and watched.
Watched as Frank stood scared shitless at being so high up.
Watched as the guys ran through their set once more.
Watched as the crowd of My Chemical Romance fans filled the vacant spots on the roof of this high building.
And watched as the guys answered the interviewers almost endless questions.
Then, as the 5 guys took their spaces on stage and the crowd of people cheered, Taylor felt pride surge through her veins.
Six years ago they had just been 10 kids from NJ with dreams they had never imagined could possibly come true.
And now look at them.
Aimee and Charlotte were two professional rockstar WAGs, so much better then the footballer’s. They were there when the guys needed them most. They were the rocks of the MCR crew, without them all havoc would break loose.
Haley had achieved what she had always wanted she was the joint manager of the best rock band on the planet.
Ella had once been dubbed ‘emotionally unstable’ by her teachers, the rebel of the class. Now she was engaged to a great guy and was pregnant with their 1st child.
The guys. Six years ago they were all wishing they were on TV, giving their message to kids who needed saving. Now they were bringing in the new year in New York City, they were on top of the world and still climbing higher.
And Taylor. Far from the girl who’d assumed she’d spend the rest of her days stuck in The Coffee House. She had her own clothing line and ‘TaywinterZ’ empire and was ready to spend the rest of her life with the man she loved. All her past troubles disappeared every time she looked at him.
She smiled as she watched her best friends do what they do best in front of the people who worshipped them the most.
She couldn’t think of a life that wasn’t this.

“Ok, unfortunately we’re finished with our set for this evening,” Gerard announced, the crowd groaned in disbelief, not wanting their idols to leave the stage.
“But before we leave,” he carried on, a cheer erupted “Frank has something he would like to do before it’s officially a brand new year.”
Taylor frowned as Frank set the white Gibson Les Paul she had bought him for his birthday on its stand.
“First off I’d like to invite a very special person to me on the stage,” he said into his microphone. “Tay?”
Her eyes widened as she stood. The crowd cheered when they noticed the most likable Scene Queen don the stage.
“Tay, I just want to let you know that you stole my heart 6 years ago. You’re the 1st girl I ever fell in love with and I want you to be the last,” he bent down on one knee, producing a diamond ring from his pocket “Will you marry me?”
Everything around her seemed to have stopped. Was this really happening?
“Yes,” she breathed, her heart hammering against her ribcage as he slid the ring onto her finger.
The sea of people cheered. Fire works banged into the sky. Frank jumped to his feet and hugged her tightly.
She decided this was the perfect time to give him her news.
“Frank?” she whispered in his ear “I’m pregnant.”

Dear...well, everyone!

This is the end of White Lilies! Hope you're all satisfied with the ending =]

Its the end of another era! Wow, I cant believe I've finished this story...

Thanks to all you who commented ILY! And to all those who didnt comment...please leave me one for the end? Come onnnn! =]

Look out for the SEQUAL of this; White Roses the final in the trilogy. Im so excited for it...it's gunna be....different.

Love you all

Sam xoxo