Into My Arms

Sara and Pat

I was setting in the kitchen waiting for my brother. Pat was late. I was 18 taking care of my 20 year old brother. I was baking cupcakes because he was just a cupcake lover.
"Damn it Pat!!" Where was he? I put the cupcakes in the oven. I sat down in the chair in the living room. I turned the radio on. I sat there and then heard the song that was playing. It was The Maine Inside Of You. I turned it up thinking that was my brother on the drums. He was gonna go on tour soon and that would mean I would have to go back to our parents house. The song ended as the door swung open.
"Pat! Where the hell have you been!?" I ran and hugged him I looked at his face to see it red. "What happened?" I let go and sat on the table top.
"I meet this girl-are those cupcakes?" he pointed at the stove and broke off from what he was saying.
"Pat what girl?"
"We went to the bar and there was a new girl in town and she had the most amazing smile. Eyes like sunsets and legs that went on for days. I tryed to talk to her but she seemed so far out of the league. You know and I have to find a way to get her next to me. " I looked at him and couldn't believe what he was saying. He did have his girls that would come here a be gone by the next day.
"Wow Pat I don't know what to say. Wait I know you didn't bring me pads! Like I asked ."
"Ewwwww no no no no no no you can do that. " He shook his long brown hair out of his eyes.
"Jerk and I made you cupcakes." I got off the table to get them out of the oven.
"I'm telling you Korabell she was so I don't know."
"And how are you gonna 'Get her by your side'. " I said dropping the hot pan oh the counter.
"Hey I like your hair. "
"I know what your doing and I'm not helping you."
"Why?" He dropped to the floor and rolled and fake cried.
"Pat..."
"Why won't you help me?" he was still on the floor. I picked up a cupcake and put iceing on top.
"Here Pat eat the cupcake and shut up!!!" He jumped up off the floor and onto the the chair by the table.
€£¥****€£¥****€£¥****€£¥****

That was four months ago this day. Now I was standing backstage of The Maine show. I felt arms come around my waist. I turned to see my boyfriend of two years, Kennedy.
"Hey babe can I have a good luck kiss before I go on stage?" I smiled at him and turned around to face him. I put both my hands on his face and kissed him. Soon my hands were in his hair. I could feel his hand cup my butt and his tongue push into my mouth.
"HEY GET OFF MY SISTER!" Pat pulled him off me smiling.
"Pat you ass.."
"Love you too..." Pat kissed me on my cheek and ran away.
"He looks happy you know."
"I know I get him and Sara together so I'm gonna get them back together. He really does wish he hadn't broke up with her. You know?"
"Yeah well I gotta go bunch of screaming girls out there waiting for me." Be smiled at me and I crossed my arms.
"I'm just kidding Korabell. I love you and tonight your gonna get it for teasing me with that kiss." I pushed him away smiling at him. After two songs I looked out into the crowd. Making sure my plan was gonna work. There Sara was in the front row. Looking meaningful at Pat. I walked to were I could see Pat and watched his eyes fall on Sara's. Pat dropped his drum sticks running to the front. He took the mic from John who looked at him then just let him do it. Everyone got quite and Pat spoke.
"Sara, I messed up and I just want you to know you made me change my ways. I'm falling in love but it's falling apart when we where in love things were better then what they are. Your slipping away all the things you do make it feel like love. If it's just a game then I like the way we play. Let me back....... Into your arms. " I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He opened his arms.
"Hey security yeah get that hot girl up here on stage! Yeah her the one with the long brown hair." Two big men picked her up under her arms. She kicked her legs as they put her on the stage. She ran into Pats arms.
"I love you Pat..."
"I love you too Sara..."
€£¥****€£¥****€£¥****€£¥****

That was four years ago this day. I was holding my new baby niece. Sara and Pat had made a baby girl named Kara.. I was carrying me and Kennedy's baby. I was four months pregnant. Sara was my new bestfriend and Pat was a daddy. That didn't mean he was gonna stop acting nine. We all were gonna have a great life together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote dis for Sara cus I love her and she loves Pat!!! :)