This, Was a Thing of Destiny

Zwei

“Well, I didn’t…” “It was an accident… I” We said at the same time.

“Guys one at a time, if not I can’t understand” Camille said.

“Understand what?” someone said from her behind. Everyone stood quiet, the voice was raspy and deep, like a scream, a bit too familiar, it had to be Oli, I knew it.

“Is someone going to answer me?” a thick accented voice said. “Amelie?”

“Oli?” Camille asked, a bit upset that he didn’t say her name and said mine.

“Oh, Camille, I didn’t see you here. I was a bit distracted” He looked my direction, I stood there awkwardly.

Tom growled in an incomprehensible language I think, leaving Camille and I dumb folded. We looked at each other and from the look in her eyes I knew she knew that I knew that she was scared and the way around. We “telepathically” agreed to leave that room right away.

“Umm guys, we recalled we have booked in the spa” I started not lying completely.

“Yeah, so if you guys excuse us.” She finished my sentence. We kissed the guys cheeks as a ‘good-bye’ and left.

---------->Tom’s P.O.V<----------

“Understand what?” someone said from her behind. Everyone stood quiet trying to figure out who was talking, and of course I knew it was Oli, he was known between our friends for scaring the shit out of someone.

“Is someone going to answer me?” Oli said as he was innocent, which he wasn’t. “Amelie?”

“Oli?” Camille asked jealous that Oli wanted Amelie and didn’t mention her name, I don’t think is worth Camille’s time.

“Oh, Camille, I didn’t see you here. I was a bit distracted” He looked in Allie’s direction, I could feel her stiffen.

“Oli, back off.” I growled in a language he and I could only understand, except the ones of our group of friends, he smirked but the girls didn’t see that; I knew the girls were scared at my deep growl.

“Well guys, we recalled we have booked in the spa” Allie started.

“Yeah, so if you guys excuse us.” And Camille finished her sentence. They kissed our cheeks as a ‘good-bye’ and closed the opened door that Oli opened when he came in.
I placed my hand on my cheek as soon as she left, as if I could feel her lips on my cheek again.

“Aww… Tommy fell in love!” Oli chick-squealed. “It’s about time; you finally fall in love with a hot chick.” Oli laughed

“I didn’t fall in love, I just find her interesting and fun to be with” I said matter-of-factly.

“Really? I thought you were like one” He said in a sad tone “I guess she didn’t kiss as well as you expected.”

“What did you just say?”

“When I was coming to pick, LIE, I was coming back from sound check when I overheard Camille” He said with dreamy eyes “continuing, I heard her say you and Allie kissed.”

“It wasn’t like we kissed… I didn’t… it was an accident” I smiled sheepishly “I was helping Allie out of the pool however, when she took my hand, she drag me towards the pool, making my lips collide her. I could help myself and started kissing her it was like an impulse. Then we got out of the pool and introduced myself”

Oli stared at me amazed. “So… you basically kissed someone hot fun and interesting without even knowing her?!” I nodded “Man you gotta tell me your secret! How did you do that?”

I laughed at his sudden outbreak “There wouldn’t be a secret if I told you so…”

“What I don’t understand is what were you doing near the pool.” Oli stated.

“That is a great question, I don’t remember.” I went to my room to pick some clothesfor tonight’s gig. Oli entered to pick his luggage.

“You know it’s funny but you smell like cherries; like Allie does.” I smiled as I thought about her; I hadn’t realizes she smelled like that before, until Oli mention it, thinking about her made my mouth water; she made me remind our kiss – accidentally caused, those lips so soft, gentle, smooth….

“Tom” Oli snapped his fingers before my face making me blink. “Hey! Change the look of your face, it’s creepy. It seems like you are having an orgasm”

“I’m sorry I got carried away” I blushed. I headed to the phone and dialed 0.

“Reception of customers, how may I assist you?” A deep male voice said at the other end of the phone.

“Hello, this is Tom Sykes from room 316 and I was wondering if you could give me the number of Amelie Amarot’s room number.” I said emotionlessly.

“Oh… the friend of Mr. Smith’s granddaughter…”

“Pardon?” I was completely confused.

“The friend of Camille Smith?” The receptionist said.

“I don’t know who you are talking about but I’m trying to know in which room Amelie Amarot is staying.” I said hacked off.

“It’s my bad sir. Their room is 584; to dial they press numeral and the number of the room you want to communicate with. Is there anything else you want me to assist you.” He said monotonic.

“No… wait a minute… Is it possible to know if Amelie and Camille are booked for a spa session?” I asked innocently.

“Yes, that information can be shared. They are booked for 13.30 pm of today; and that would be in fifteen minutes.”

“Thanks.” I muttered.

“It’s a pleasure to please costumers.” He hung up.

---------->Allie’s P.O.V<----------

“Thanks God, we out of there.” Camille exclaimed. “I really thought that they were going into a fight.”

“I know! I thought the exact same thing; thanks God I remembered we have to go to the spa.” I stated.

“Really? I thought you made that up.” She said matter-of-factly.

“I knew you would forget so I told the guy… what his name… umm well him” I started but Camille completed my sentence “Jackson” “Well, I told Jackson to call you so as to remind you. It’s weird he hadn’t call yet.”

RING RING

“Camille is speaking.” Camille said like a receptionist.

“Who is it?” I asked her as she started chatting on the phone

“I know… Really?... Wow that’s amazing!.. Well not for you but if you are meant to be you’ll be together someday… Thanks Jacks... Love you cousin, I’ll see what I can do. See you.” Camille said.

“Don’t answer me I already know it was your cousin Jackson.” I said in a lame tone. “I’m getting a shower.”

I went to shower and picked my [url=http://www.polyvore.com/zwei/set?id=20398751]clothes for tonight’s gig which consisted in a simple white shirt with black letters, a black short and some high Chuck Taylor. While I was showering Camille entered to the bathroom.

“Allie, what do you think of Jackson?” she asked out of the blue.

“I don’t think he is like a bad guy.” I said as I washed my hair.

“Really? What do you mean wit ‘like a bad guy’?” She asked, in a very suspicious tone.

“Well I don’t really know him but he seems like a nice guy, I don’t know him well.” I said, the reason I didn’t know it. “Why do you ask?” I said as I place the towel around my slim body.

“Camille, are you here?” She was nowhere to be seen. I went to her room, to check if she was there.

“Why do you ask?” I repeated, wanting her answer.

“Well… I invited him to the gig.” She said in a guilty tone. “He thinks you are cute and I promised him you’ll be his date.”

“You what?!” I couldn’t believe it, I mean, she knew I was going with Tom yet she invites her cousin, who isn’t bad himself but I don’t like him, it isn’t like I like Tom but he is attractive. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “You know he isn’t my type” I said as I opened the door.

“Oli… hi, what are you doing here?”

“Well I was near here and I thought it would be great to chat with my two new friends.” He stated as he looked at me hungrily, that’s when I recalled I was in a towel. “Can I come in?”

“Sure” I smiled sheepishly “Camille! Oli is here” I announced. “How did you know which was our room?”

“There’s something called eavesdropping on Tom’s calls” He smiled mischievously. I opened my mouth with an O shape.

“Oli” Camille said surprised. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m out” I announced, as I was going to my room to put on the clothes I was wearing before showering, I mean I was going to the spa and those clothes were clean. The phone rang I waited to see if Camille was answering but as she didn’t I picked it up

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey Amelie, it’s Jackson” The blonde haired boy said at the other end of the phone.

“How did you… Doesn’t matter. What’s the reason of you call?” I said in a bored tone.

“Well… you asked me to call to remind my cousin about your date at the spa.”

“I remember… thanks Jacks” I said in a fake sweet tone, I didn’t like faking but I didn’t know why I was doing so. “So… are you going tonight?”

“Yes, I’m free tonight so I thought it would be a good idea to go to one of the most waited concerts here in Miami, and I like Bring the Horizon’s music.”

“Really? It’s weird because I like the band named Bring Me the Horizon, the band you mentioned I think I never heard of it.”

“Allie, I… I…”

“I think we are late, see you later Jacks.” I said as I hanged up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this one but lets see how it goes :D
Comment please