This, Was a Thing of Destiny

Sechs

She narrowed her eyes, when she saw me looking at her. I definitely I didn’t like her and she didn’t like me. Jackson seemed to realize our glaring contest and snaked his arm around my waist, marking his territory; I thought it was completely pointless but Tom was fuming inside I could see through his beautiful blue eyes; yep my plan was working.

“Allie, do you want to see the guys performing?” Jacks asked lovingly, he was a great actor.

“WE should definitely go, and in the way out we should find Cam, who is probably making out with Oli or something.” I smiled at him, and remembered how it was when we were together. My happy face fell.

“What’s wrong?” He asked sincerely concerned in a low voice that only I could hear.

“I’ll tell you later.” I whispered to him. I took his hand and guided him outside. “Excuse me.” I told Tom and the girl who stood frozen, blocking the entrance. The girl started moving but Tom stood there looking at me, straight in the eye with a questioning look, without moving, she started pushing him to move him. I heard him mutter something but I couldn’t figure out what he said, then he shook his head and let us get outside.

“What was all that?” I asked Jacks. He seemed to be surprised by my question and didn’t know what I was talking about. “All the acting lovely-dove, and stuff.”

“Allie, listen. I know I screwed up last time we were together and this is the first time you had a conversation without fighting with me after 5 years, but I know how you are and you are falling for Tom; and you are using me to make him jealous, am I wrong?” I was completely overwhelmed

“No, you are right and I’m sorry for using you.” I told him truthfully.

“You could have told me about it, but anyways I’m going to help you.” He stated.

“Really? That would be amazing!” I hugged him “Thanks so much!” When I felt the hug was really awkward I stopped hugging him, we started looking for Cam, but we couldn’t find her; so we gave up hopes and went to see the guys performing.

“They are pretty cool” Cam suddenly appeared, walking dizzily. “Aren’t they?”
“Cam, are you okay?” I asked her, this was weird; she didn’t like drinking because she thought getting drunk was just to call the attention of someone. However, if she is walking like that it meant that she was under the influence of alcohol “What did you drink?” I asked her because she didn’t answer me.

“Just a couple of tiny glasses of vodka, three drinks Oli gave me and two Cuba libres” She smiled lass goofily.

“How small was your glass?” Jacks asked his cousin “Was it like the one you have on your hand?”

“Yep” she giggled.

“Oh God! If she drank all of that she might: throw up, have a killer hangover tomorrow or have both.” I stated. “She isn’t used to drinking that much; when we party she only has a Virgin Cuba Libre”

“You mean just coke?” Jacks smiled.

“It sounded better saying Virgin Cuba libre than Coke.” Cam stated. “Guys I’ll be fine. Plus Oli said I would be safe if I was with him. Nothing would happen to me” She started walking away and nearly fell down if it wasn’t for Jacks that ran to catch her.

“Cam, you have to sober up a bit to start walking again.” I told her when she was close enough to hear me. She simply nodded her head. “Remember in my 18th birthday, that I got so drunk that you had to help me get in bed?” I asked her she nodded her head. “You told me to stop drinking and wait some time before going to my house.” She nodded again. “You have to do the same thing, no more hanging out with Oli tonight or at least you can hang out with him but no drinking” Instead of nodding she said.

“But… Okay”

“Great.” I smiled at her. The guys were finishing their song, giving BMTH the queue to start getting ready to play.

“Thank you! You guys are the best crowd we played to. So please welcome the next artists, directly from Sheffield, England. BRING”…“ME”…“THE” “HORIZON!” The singer from the other band I didn’t remember their name said, the crowd roared. Soon after he said that, Oli nearly tripped over on stage, making everyone laugh at his drunken clumsiness, then Matt and Nicholls came to help him up, then Lee and Jona came up stage; Tom came on stage but went to the drums’ aisle, preparing his camera to take some shots.

“Miami!” Oli said/shouted. “Are youuu reaady to”…“ROCK?!” he screamed like he would in the CD.

Everyone screamed ‘yes!’ including Jacks and Cam that weren’t much of a person who would scream in a concert or something. After he said that, Nicholls counted in and they started with ‘Black & Blue’- a song from Count Your Blessings. Tom started talking pictures maniacally, moving on stage and going down stage to take more pictures. Up and down, up and down, nonstop.

“It seems that Tom loves taking pictures.” Jackson stated; I simply nodded my head.
After and hour of listening to BMTH, Emarosa was up next and started with ‘The Past Should Stay Dead’. I stayed with Jackson and Cam just to listen that song because it was my favorite from them. After they finished the song Cam and I left Jackson singing ‘Casablanca’ and went to talk with the other band members that were backstage.

I started congratulating Lee, Jona, the Matts and Oli; then I congratulated the other band that performed before them; leaving the one and only that I didn’t say a word to, TOM, wooh hoo! I was going to be disrespectful if I didn’t talk to him.

“I hope your pictures are great.” I told him in an ice cold voice; it didn’t turn as I wanted to.

“Allie!” Cam complained.

“Look Tom. I’m sorry for that; my voice didn’t sound like I wanted it to.” I quickly apologized. I was making my way to talk with the other artists when Tom grabbed my wrist and started guiding me outside.

“Let me go” I warned him. He kept on walking. “Tom!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, making him turn around and place his hand on my mouth, altering my scream.

“Would you stop screaming if I take my hand off your mouth?” He asked me, I felt like I was in an action movie and I’ve been kidnapped or something. I licked his hand making him take his hand off.

“What do you-” I was cut by Tom’s lips on mine.

“Can you, please, shut up?” he asked. I nodded. “Listen, I’m really sorry for what happened in the hotel, I was really pissed off and I really acted like a…”

“jerk?” I completed his sentence.

“Yeah, that. So, I was really wondering if you can forgive me for how I treated you earlier.” He said truthfully.

“Tom, I…”

“Tommy! I was looking for you. You told me you were taking me to your hotel room as soon as your brother Michael, I think, stopped performing. Let’s get going.”

--------- Tom’s P.O.V. --------

“Look who I found.” A female voice said, making me turn around. “Hey, there; remember me?”

“Ashley? What are you doing here?” I asked her. Why did she came here? This is not going to have the best ending.

“I thought it would be a great idea to visit my boyfriend”

“Oh! What an awesome idea… wait a minute your BOYFRIEND” I’m so fucking doomed.

“That’s what I said.” Ashley said in a duh-tone of voice.

“Oh, no! You are not doing this again.” I emphasized the THIS, because last time she did that I got again with her and she cheated on me again.

“Tommy, you know I can’t live without you.” She stated.

“You only need my money so you can buy drugs.” I said. “You don’t love me and you can live without me. You can’t live without drugs, that’s what you meant.”

“Tom, I don’t feel well. I’ve been sober for to days now and you don’t believe me” She was looking weak so I helped her stand up, this wasn’t how I left her last lime, she wasn’t so dependant of the drugs. She wrapped her arm around my waist to she could stand up.

“I know what is going to make you better.” I told her taking her to the drink area. I was walking through the door frame when I saw her. It was like seeing the opposite side of Ashley, their resemblance was crystal clear. I couldn’t move and it seemed to call her attention.

Jackson immediately wrapped his arm around her small waist, marking his territory, I was fuming inside and I just hoped it didn’t show.

“Allie, do you want to see the guys performing?” Jacks asked her lovingly, he was definitely trying to provoke me.

“WE should definitely go, and in the way out we should find Cam, who is probably making out with Oli or something.” She smiled at him. She is so beautiful, in her own way. Even if she might look like Ashley she is way better than her. A couple of minutes later she was in front of me. “Excuse me.”

I continued to be frozen; Ashley was pulling me with all her force. “I was right” I mumbled before shaking my head, and let them go out.

Time seemed to pass by really quickly, when I least thought it was time for going upstage. I grabbed all my equipment and started taking as much photos as possible; I changed my lenses to get a fish-eye effect and a vintage effect. In this way, I could forget of the world and focus in a thing I really loved. After the band finished playing, went with them to backstage, Ashley seemed to be gone so I was really relieved not seeing her. Emarosa was playing a great song and I sang a little of tone the chorus.

When the song ended, Camille and Allie appeared and congratulated everyone for their performance. Allie seemed to be debating whether to talk to me or not.

“I hope your pictures are great.” She said in an ice cold voice. Camille soon complained about her reaction.

“Allie!?”

“Look Tom. I’m sorry for that; my voice didn’t sound like I wanted it to.” She quickly apologized. She was trying to runaway but before she left I grabbed my wrist and started guiding her outside.

“Let me go” she threatened; I did as I didn’t listened to her and kept on walking. “Tom!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, to make her shut up I placed my hand on her mouth.

“Would you stop screaming if I take my hand off your mouth?” I asked her, she simply licked my hand making me take my hand off.

“What do you-” There she started again and I didn’t have but a better idea than kiss her on the lips.

“Can you, please, shut up?” I asked her, she nodded. “Listen, I’m really sorry for what happened in the hotel, I was really pissed off and I really acted like a…”

“jerk?” she completed my sentence.

“Yeah, that. So, I was really wondering if you can forgive me for how I treated you earlier.” I tried to say as sincerely as possible.

“Tom, I…”

“Tommy! I was looking for you. You told me you were taking me to your hotel room as soon as your brother Michael, I think, stopped performing. Let’s get going.” I stared at Ashley in awe.
♠ ♠ ♠
so there's the other chapter I hope you liked it