Status: *Completed*

Until There Was You

Chapter 13 - Wedding Crashers

Two and a half months past as the four friends worked on their relationships. After being asked several times in those two months, the girl’s finally caved and agreed to marry Joe and Nick. The girls insisted on a private ceremony with no one else present and they would witness for each other’s marriage certificate. The boys were still on the outs with their family, not yet mending the seems of the Jonas family fight only a mere few months earlier.

*

The four friends had decided on the date to share their nuptials: Saturday, May 7 th, 2014.

Today was the day, the big moment in Beth's and Nikki's life a step towards making changes in how there life's were going to be spent.

They had arrived to the courthouse getting ready to have there hands taken in marriage by Nick and Joe.

Nikki and Beth entered into the courthouse with knots in there stomachs as they made there way through the wood oak doors to reveal their grooms waiting at the alter with the preacher.

They walk up the aisle as they meet with their respectable grooms. Nick and Joe reached out there hands as Nikki and Beth grabbed hold, slowly making their way up the three steps to the alter with their protruding bellies.

Beth had a tight grip on Nicks hands as the preacher was going to begin the marriage vows.

Nikki was trembling with fear as her grip on Joe's hand became tighter and a tear had slid down her cheek.

Right when the preacher began his prayer the doors busted open revealing Lily and Danielle walking down the aisle in long white wedding dresses, each holding a bouquet of roses as their heels were hitting that hard wood floor, announcing their presence loudly.

They came walking full speed towards Beth and Nikki as they reached out for Nick and Joe pulling them away from them.

“Wh-what are you doing?!” Nick growled, giving Lily a dirty look.

“I’m saving you from a mistake, honey.” Lily informed him as she smiled, leaning over and giving him a kiss on the lips.

“I’m not making a mistake, you two need to leave and never bother Joe and I again. We‘ve moved on, you girls should too.” Nick advised.

“Why are you two dressed in wedding gowns?” Joe looked at Lily and Danielle with a raised eyebrow.

“We are ready for you two to marry us, like you should have months ago.” Danielle affirmed as she latched onto Joe’s arm.

Joe pulled away, giving Danielle a dirty look.

“Those relationships are over and we’re not going back to you girls. Thanks for the offer but we have the girls we want to be with, who are now waiting on us to finish this wedding. We love them.” Joe explained, gesturing to Beth and Nikki who were standing at the alter facing each other, their large bellies very evident.

“You don’t love her Joey, you still love me.” Danielle spoke up, latching herself onto Joe‘s arm again.

“No, I don’t.” Joe resisted Danielle’s grip.

“That’s not what you said as you were making love to me in your bed a few months ago. You told me that you still loved me deeply and wanted to get back together. And that Nikki was a mistake.” Danielle moved closer to Joe as she spoke.

Lily interrupted Danielle with her two cents.

“Does Beth know about the late night phone calls you make to me, telling me how badly you want to feel yourself inside me and how you beg for my forgiveness and want me to take you back.”

“You told us to be here at this date and time, dressed and ready to marry you both. Here we are now get the Oompa Loompa’s out of there so Danielle and I can take our rightful places at the alter, and marrying our men.” Lily said rudely.

“Oh, one more thing before we get married, Joey. I’m pregnant.” Danielle revealed moving the bouquet that was blocking her stomach to reveal a bump in her stomach.

“Me too, Nicky.” Lily mimicked the same actions Danielle did to reveal her slightly protruding stomach too.

Joe and Nick looked at Lily and Danielle’s stomachs wide - eyed before looking at each other dumbfounded, then looked back to the girls who had just given them some very shocking news.

Beth and Nikki looked at each other before quickly heading for the courtroom door and making a swift as they could exit.

Danielle and Lily each threw their arms around Joe and Nick’s necks, forcing a kiss on each of them as the girls were walking down the isle so the boys couldn’t see them leave or chase after them.

As Beth and Nikki hurried outside, they took a deep breath once they got into the open air outside of the courthouse. By this time so many emotions had entered there body, they were at a loss of words at what they had just heard and seen.

Beth and Nikki were afraid that every word that Lily and Danielle had just said was true, but they tried to put it into the back of their minds as they stood out in the open air in their wedding dresses.

They hailed a cab, getting in trying not to damage their dresses as they slammed the doors shut.

“Where to?” the cabbie asked in a thick middle eastern accent.

“Just drive - hurry!” Nikki urged as the cabbie nodded as the cab pulled quickly away from the curb and drove down the street.

"I can't believe this! Joe‘s knocked up another girl and it looks like your sweet Nicky isn‘t all that sweet and innocent as he claimed to be, since he cheated on you too." Nikki huffed resting her hands on her stomach.

"I can't believe this either, are we dreaming or did those two girls really say that they are pregnant by Joe and Nick?” Beth shook her head. “They just can't be. I don't know if I trust them. It‘s like they purposely got pregnant to get Joe and Nick back away from us and it‘s not fair!" Beth said as she formed her fist into a ball and punched the door with the side of her hand.

"I don't even know what to think at this point right now Beth, what are we going to do?" Nikki said in a worried voice as the cab drove through the town, the cabbie waiting for the girls to give him a destination. But the girls had no where to go and now no one to depend on. They were back to being alone just as they were when they started this journey eight months prior.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, heres another chapter of this story and only two more chapters to go before its over. Thank you to everyone whos been reading this so far and to those who take an extra moment to leave me your thoughts on the latest chapter.

Twitters to follow - @HansonJonasFan & @StoryUpdates