Status: *Completed*

Until There Was You

Chapter 15 - Epilogue

Five years have passed since the birth of Beth and Nikki's daughters and the whirlwind marriage to two amazing guys they thought they would never find with their previous life style.

Nick and Beth watched as their little girl Rosemary would pick up her first guitar at the age of 5 and begin to make up her own songs and sing songs that she heard on the radio and TV. She had taken up the performing scene just like her Father. She even sings softly to her baby brother inside of her Mother’s stomach.

Joe and Nikki have made it through some hardships but have managed to pull it together and now they are living their future together as a family with there beautiful daughter Michelle and two year old son, Joseph.

*
It was a warm sunny afternoon as the couple’s enjoyed the day outside with their kids.

Nick chased his daughter Rosemary around as she runs around with Daddy's hat until she is scooped up into the arms of her loving Father sending her in the air as if she was an airplane. Beth watched the magic of Father and Daughter bonding as she rested in a nearby chair.

Joe tries to chase his little girl but he can't help it when he watches as his two year old son tries to run to Joe and Michelle but wobbles a little before falling on the ground. Joe runs for him nearly tripping over the kids toys on the way. Joe’s daughter tackles him to the ground as his son climbs on his legs, both children laughing happily. Nikki runs over to join in her family’s fun.

*

After word got out that Joe and Nick had gotten married. Their Father still demanded the paternity tests, he still thought the girls were only after the boys for their money and fame. So, the girl’s complied and got the tests done. Once it was proven that Joe and Nick were in fact the Father’s, Kevin, Sr. let his grudge go and welcomed the girl’s into the family. He and Denise loved being Grandparents.

As for Danielle and Lily, turns out they were both pregnant. Danielle had a son, Noah, and Lily had a daughter, Violet.

After these babies were proven to be the boys kids also, Joe and Nick stepped up and took care of them. They have weekend visitations and the girls get a nice figure in child support. That doesn’t stop Danielle and Lily from constantly trying to get Joe and Nick back. The boys have refrained from cheating on their wives again, doing all they can to make their relationships work for the best.

Even though the two couples had a rocky start to their relationships. They have overcome the worse. All their ups and downs, regardless of how bad those bumps in the road might have been or will be in the future. It was a road they were glad was traveled together, four seemingly inseparable friends, bound together by family ties.

‘Two souls were lost, until there was you to save them.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats a wrap on this story! So glad to be able to mark yet another story of mine as completed. Thank you everyone who has been reading this story and a special shout out to the reviewers, especially the ones who reviewed just about every chapter, if not every one of them. You guys are one in a million. I hope you are able to check out some other storys I have on this site and find something else you will enjoy reading.