Status: *Completed*

Until There Was You

Chapter 7 - Advantages

"Well, we're pregnant, so we don’t have to shower, right?" laughed Nikki.

"Nah.. you guys really look pregnant. I'm sure people will know why you're dirty and smelly and in.. Joe's boxers?! Oh man.. I'm so sorry.." Nick bowed his head in shame.

"Hey! Those are comfy! Huh?" defended Joe.

"Actually.. they are!" Nikki nodded in agreement.

"Hey! Didn't cousin Jessica leave her pajama's over her when she was visiting?" Nick recalled.

"Oh.. yeah.. I'll go get those." Joe realized, heading out a door in the kitchen. The girls figured the room to be the laundry room. Joe came out, carrying two pairs of blue cotton pajama pants that had yellow and white clouds on them.

"Aww.. how cute.." purred Nikki.

"And comfy!" explained Beth, grabbing a pair.

"K.. put those on and.. we'll go and try to find Jessie's slippers." urged Nick.

The two girls slipped the pants on over the boxers and headed over to the couch. They removed the pillows and blankets and folded in the couch. After, they began folding up the blankets, placed the blankets on the couch with the pillows on top of them, and placed the coffee table where they had saw it the night before. Right as they finished up, Joe came from a door on the second floor that was right in front of the end of the stairs and Nick came from his bedroom.

"Where's that door lead too?" observed Nikki, curious.

"Oh.. the third floor." claimed Joe.

"Jesus! This place has three floors? We didn't really pay any attention to the size of this place when we were outside." wailed Beth.

"No.. no. It has four. This place is a maze!" boasted Nick, handing the girls two pairs of white fluffy slippers.

"Whoa!! That's insane! All we have is a one bedroom apartment. If I had a place like this, I'd get lost!" proclaimed Nikki.

"Then you'd fit right in! If you moved here, that is." ranted Joe.

"Yeah, right. I'm too cheap looking to live in a place like this." laughed Nikki.

"No.. you're beautiful. You couldn't look cheap even if you tried." Joe stammered, blushing deeply.

"Aww.." groaned Beth and Nick, just at the right moment. Nikki and Joe jumped, forgetting there was two other people in the room.

"Oh.. well, umm.. how about that food?" mentioned Nick, rubbing his hands together.

"You're always hungry, Nick." teased Joe.

"I know how that goes." Beth related, smiling at Nick.

"Well, let's goooooooo." pleaded Nikki, grabbing Joe's hand and dragging him to the door and opened it.

"Nikki.. no.. wait! That's the.." Joe began, walking into the now opened door with Nikki.

"Wow.. it sure is dark outside." announce Nikki as she closed the door.

"Welcome to the closet.." joked Joe.

"Oh.. well, see! I told you I'd get lost!" restated Nikki. "And this is an awfully big closet."

A few minutes passed before Nick turned to Beth.

"So, what do you think those two are doing in the closet?" Nick hinted, while gesturing towards the closet.

"Hmm.. let's go find out." smirked Beth.

As the two, outside, opened the door, they got a surprise. Nikki quickly removed her hand from Joe's crotch area.

“Whatcha doing, Nikki?” Beth asked slyly, a grin on her face.

"Uhh.. I was looking for the door handle and well.. I felt a big lump and I thought.. Oh man!" vowed Nikki, quickly and innocently.

"Sure.. right.. Uh huh! No more closet's for you two. Get outta there!" laughed Nick.

"I swear, man!" Nikki pleaded her case.

"We believe you.. Uh huh.. yeah." taunted Nick.

"No.. really. If Nikki was really going for his.. umm.. “premature peter“.. she'd admit it." Beth laughed.

"That’s real mature! And anyways, his name is Rambo - I call him Bo for short." Joe said, seriously.

"Oh my god! Tooooo much info for me!" pleaded Nick.

"Maybe I can find out more about Bo.." began Nikki. "But first.. McDonalds."

"Yes! Thank you!" Beth sighed, heading for the right door.

They all followed Beth and decided to take one of Joe's cars. Joe and Nikki sat in the front and Beth and Nick sat alone in the back.

"So no limo today? Dang!" teased Nikki, acting disappointed.

"You want a limo instead? I can do that.. hold on!" said Joe, frantically, grabbing his cell phone.

"Joe.. Joe.." Nikki laughed and took the phone from Joe. "I was kidding.. sheesh. Limo.. re.. really?"

"Nikki! Jesus.. we aren't making them get a limo to go to McDonalds.." Beth giggled, shaking her head.

"If you want to.. I can.. you know.. anything to make you happy!" nodded Joe.

"Man oh man. I'm afraid to see what you'll be like when I go in labor." laughed Nikki, slapping her knee.

"Why are you kissing her ass Joe? What's wrong with you??" Nick asked, acting concerned, but it was really a tone of annoyance.

"Well, she is having my kid, ya know." Joe smiled.

"I want my ass kissed.. well.. you know what I mean." pouted Beth, jokingly.

"Yeah.. we know what you mean!" teased Nikki.

"Oh, shut up, dork ass.." laughed Beth, hitting Nikki in the back of the head.

"Hey!" Nikki wiped around and looked at Beth, who was sticking out her tongue, playfully.

"Cat fight!" yelled Nick, excited.

Both girls hopped out of the car and circled each other. The two guys looked at each other and hopped out of the car and got a better view of the two girls.

"Can we add a little mud to this?" Joe asked, laughing.

"In your dreams!" said the two girls at the same time.

"Yes.. it is.." the two brothers replied at the same time.

"Well.. you gotta catch me first.." yelled Nikki, running towards the house, laughing.

"Hey! Get back here!" laughed Beth, running after Nikki.

"Hmm.. so.. uhh.. no McDonalds, huh?" asked Nick, looking at Joe.

"I guess not.." laughed Joe.

"Better go find those two.." suggested Nick.

As the two boys went to catch up with the two girls, they noticed that Nikki and Beth had stopped in their tracks and were staring up at the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just another chapter of the couples connecting. Drama will be making it's way back soon. I love drama filled stories. Thanks to those of you who have been reading my story so far. Let me know what you thought, if you'd be so kind. :)